Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LordHippoman
May 30, 2013

I, frankly, want this smug Jagen to be my avatar on all forms of social media immediately.
GameFAQS is low hanging fruit, I know, but in this exciting topic, user "RahzarX" complains about being invaded in King's Ruin in Dark Souls II (Haven't played it, so I guess that means another player attacked him there or something). It's mostly boring "I play honorably" poo poo until someone points out you're allowed to do it in game, to which he replies:

quote:

You're allowed to rape people in real life. I say go for it.

Bonus Reply:

quote:

Look dude, have you heard of reefer? You should smoke some and chill the hell out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LordHippoman
May 30, 2013

I, frankly, want this smug Jagen to be my avatar on all forms of social media immediately.
"My favorite is Lee Sin because he posesses the ability to make other people go flying away from him and he's also blind, probably from masturbating to female streamers!"

LordHippoman
May 30, 2013

Adam Bowen posted:

Thanks for the entertainment guys but I've got a date tonight and torn ACL or not I'm not going to miss it. I value women primarily for their physical attributes and the one I'm going out with tonight is extremely valuable by that measure. She'll probably have to do most of the work and receive only 77% of the payoff, but that's the world we live in and I'd like to keep it that way.

I'm talking about sex btw, which I have and you don't, but feel free to picture my shirtless body running up and down the beach while you jack yourselves to sleep with tears tonight.

Mr. Bowen, have you ever heard of #NOTIPS?

• Locked thread