Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

Internet Kraken posted:

Don't commit the crime of being hispanic and playing Dota.

My favorite part is how he assumes owning a car alone means his life is already better than theirs.

Um, he has a truck and a car. You can't argue with that poo poo, man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

DarkstarIV posted:

Time for some NeoGAF gamers.txt!

Context: Nintendo announced that Mario Golf: World Tour will have a season pass and day 1 DLC. The pass itself is $15, and includes 6 courses and 3 new characters for $15. The base game is $30. So its $45 overall. I should also mention that you can try the DLC before you buy.

Nothing terrible. So of course NeoGAF is acting like Nintendo killed their family.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=805959

Source

That post you picked to quote seems completely cogent and decent...

I mean, the dude cares too much about which character he gets to play in a Mario Golf game, but it's hardly acting like "Nintendo killed their family."

• Locked thread