Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
So, a minor article that mentions the fact that Wal-Mart and Target are offering incentives to buy an XBox One, and that the PS4 is selling out everywhere and likely has sold more consoles total - surely such a thing can't really be argued with, right? I mean, facts are fa-

quote:

The Xbox is a true Next Gen system that controls ALL of your entertainment needs! The Xbox was out sold by Sony before but as always Xbox will pull away because they understand the gamer and their needs better. Once the new Halo hits the market there will be a mass purchase of the system. I am sorry but it is sad that these sites continue to print articles from "writers" that clearly have no clue and have probably never seen the games side by side. If this guy had he would be singing a different tune (oh, wait...he wouldn't since he is just a fanboy...lol).

quote:

January sales were terrible because anyone interested in getting an X1 in january but not at launch is just going to wait until Titanfall comes out.

Titanfall...will move mountains.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
microsoft is the Illuminati, I guess:

quote:

--i think things may be going exactly as MS has planned them
--i'm pretty sure MS is planning on monopolizing the console gaming industry(over 8th, 9th and 10th gen)
--the technique/strategy they used against nintendo was simple
--make gaming suck(kinect1)
--this turns everyone off
--and people lose interest
--and it puts the other company out of business
--a lot of people don't understand these sort of business strategies
--but they are long term
--sometimes it takes a super conglomerate's scheme 10-100 years to come to full fruition
--this isnt gonna happen overnight
--but its what they are doing

• Locked thread