Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
loud dildo
Jan 26, 2011

by Cowcaster

Tyson is recalling chicken nuggets after being asked about chicken nuggets today.

Tyson also recalled 5-pound bags of frozen, white meat chicken nuggets that he once ate.

Tyson remarked "A chicken nugget is a processed form of chicken that gets squashed down real good and covered in some kind of seasoned bread crumb and then baked and I would also like some chicken nuggets."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PromethiumX
Mar 5, 2003
You're short Tyson Foods (TSN).

Market manipulation lol

u crafty

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.
Sorry, I don't give a poo poo about nuggets. Please make a thread about the tripling of wifi speeds.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
Why would black science man care about breaded chicken?

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

Skydiver attempting record DIES

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
wifi speeds tripling aka not really

guppiehaus
Sep 13, 2010
hook up some tyson breaded chicken nuggets using copper wire into your router's ehternet port

the added voltage from the proteins will boost your wifi up to 250%!

jsut another way tyson brings taste to your home and hearth

Gerty
Jun 11, 2013

by XyloJW
dank nugz

loud dildo
Jan 26, 2011

by Cowcaster

Fat Lowtax posted:

Skydiver attempting record DIES

world record body slam

bigzak
Aug 15, 2003
This is a really good thread 5/5 would read again

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

loud dildo posted:

world record body slam

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Having to wear glasses in the first grade was a real turning point in my life. My mother had me tested, and it turned out I was nearsighted, so she made me get glasses. They were so bad. One day I was leaving school at lunchtime to go home and I had some chicken nuggets from the cafeteria wrapped up in aluminum to keep them hot. This guy came up to me and said, “Hey, you got any money?” I said, “No.” He started picking my pockets and searching me, and he tried to take my loving nuggets. I was resisting, going, “No, no, no!” I would let the bullies take my money, but I never let them take my food. I was hunched over like a human shield, protecting my chicken nuggets. So he started hitting me in the head and then took my glasses and put them down the gas tank of a truck. I ran home, but he didn’t get my chicken nuggets. I still feel like a coward to this day because of that bullying. That’s a wild feeling, being that helpless. You never ever forget that feeling. That was the last day I went to school. I was 7 years old, and I just never went back to class.

I began to exact some revenge for the beatings I had taken from bullies. I’d be walking with some friends, and I might see one of the guys who beat me up and bullied me years earlier. He might have gone into a store shopping, and I would drag his rear end out of the store and start pummeling him. I didn’t even tell my friends why, I’d just say, “I hate that motherfucker over there,” and they’d jump in too and rip his loving clothes and beat his loving rear end. That guy who threw my glasses away and tried to steal my chicken nuggets? I beat him in the streets like a loving dog for humiliating me. He may have forgotten about it, but I never did.

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
chicky nuggs

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe
I like Mike Tyson and I cannot lie
you other boxers can't deny
that when Mike walks in with a haymaker to the jaw
and an uppercut makes you fall
you get bit

mguirk the jerk
Apr 26, 2014

i cant even spell my name god help me
i hope you die choking on a chicken nugget. only human being kids eat that fuckign poo poo

mguirk the jerk
Apr 26, 2014

i cant even spell my name god help me
but seriousyl remember dino nugs?

i used to gently caress a girl in college and thne we'd eat dino nugs, good times

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

mguirk the jerk posted:

but seriousyl remember dino nugs?

i used to gently caress a girl in college and thne we'd eat dino nugs, good times
there used to be a noodle house open near where I lived and one of the things on the menu was noodle soup with dino nugs floating in. It was kinda gross but I thought it was funny enough that I would get it

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
if you don't like mcdonald's 20 piece nuggets then you are literally hitler

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE
If I recall, chicken nuggets are poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009