Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Paramemetic
Sep 29, 2003

Area 51. You heard of it, right?

Fallen Rib

Thrill Cosby posted:

I drive a toyota and work an okay job - Shitlord 180

Oil Sultan from the Mid-East - Extremely Oppressed -575

You dont know what it's like to be a plutocrat! try walking a mile in my $14000 handcrafted Italian footwear and see how you feel then

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kombotron
Aug 11, 2011
who gives a poo poo about broken subhuman scum?

if u got a negative score over 100 kill urself

Kombotron
Aug 11, 2011
didnt take them test myself btw

Indubitable Leg
Aug 9, 2013

Either fake or this person "ironically" dates a white dude.

Edit: a self hating white dude I should add.

Indubitable Leg fucked around with this message at 08:07 on Apr 7, 2014

Kombotron
Aug 11, 2011

Indubitable Leg posted:

id like to "rape" the lady in the picture after going on a reasonably priced date to taco bell

Indubitable Leg
Aug 9, 2013

Kombotron posted:

id like to "rape" the lady in the picture after going on a reasonably priced date to taco bell

"Rape" as in the economical "consensual" engagement where sex is expected/hoped for after various dinners/engagements or "rape" as in what my ancestors probably did to her ancestors? Cause she's fine enough for either :fap:

Kombotron
Aug 11, 2011

Indubitable Leg posted:

"Rape" as in the economical "consensual" engagement where sex is expected/hoped for after various dinners/engagements or "rape" as in what my ancestors probably did to her ancestors? Cause she's fine enough for either :fap:

economic "rape" and lol if sex is expected after taking someone out to taco bell

gibbsocracy
Mar 2, 2014

by XyloJW

you irl posted:

Your privilege level is BONERLORD with a score of 69

WeedlordbonerHitler 1488

TheInvisiblePooka
Dec 18, 2012

SunAndSpring posted:

I've realized that "Check your privilege", "rape culture", "trigger warning", and all that other poo poo are the liberal buzzword equivalent of a website age gate: something some arbitrary and pointless and easily ignored that it does almost exactly nothing that it was intended to do.

e: Like, could you imagine some sweaty 23 year old white dude that smells faintly of weed screaming "SHITLLOOOOOOOOOORD!" at the top of their lungs at Hitler or a loving slave plantation owner? Wouldn't hurt them none.

I agree. I think this website started off as a joke, but then the developers started taking the concept too seriously. Finally, the developers got frustrated and stopped giving a poo poo which is why it's all over the place.

I think most of the traffic for this site comes from people showing their friends what they found on a "I'm feeling lucky" Google search, and fanatical hippies/anti-racists who are trying to show 'Muricans that not everyone is equal.

Ironically enough, the site showed up in my stumble and I felt it was too good to not share.

cmndstab
May 20, 2006

Huge Internet Celebrity!

Indubitable Leg posted:

scummy-world is one of those things where it's obviously a gimmick account, but drat, she puts in so much effort that it may as well be the real thing.

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

Got score of 210 because I called my dad, who called the webmaster's dad and made him give me the best score 😎

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
Depends on what you mean by "mental disability" with it i'm in the negative and without it i'm a shitlord

whatever, i'm a shitlord regardless

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k
:negative:

Koerschgen
Oct 25, 2012

Man kann sich ja mal vertun.
This thread should be a safe place for immobilized deaf blind birdkin policemen like me, I feel very oppressed by the presence of privileged shitlords like OP.

heartbreaksuzie
Apr 27, 2012

I was expecting to see that I wallow in privilege but I forgot that I have ladyparts so that merely makes me "advantaged". Can a (cis, straight, white, not poor) woman be a shitlord?

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

TheInvisiblePooka posted:

I agree. I think this website started off as a joke, but then the developers started taking the concept too seriously. Finally, the developers got frustrated and stopped giving a poo poo which is why it's all over the place.

I think most of the traffic for this site comes from people showing their friends what they found on a "I'm feeling lucky" Google search, and fanatical hippies/anti-racists who are trying to show 'Muricans that not everyone is equal.

Ironically enough, the site showed up in my stumble and I felt it was too good to not share.

it's an obvious joke you loving retard

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
i am infinitely privileged because i have the privilege of posting here, with you

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
thats directed at anyone in general btw

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

heartbreaksuzie posted:

I was expecting to see that I wallow in privilege but I forgot that I have ladyparts so that merely makes me "advantaged". Can a (cis, straight, white, not poor) woman be a shitlord?

do you vote republican?

heartbreaksuzie
Apr 27, 2012

icantfindaname posted:

do you vote republican?

oh, right, also not American and living in Europe's third world. My privilege tower is shaking :ohdear:

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

heartbreaksuzie posted:

oh, right, also not American and living in Europe's third world. My privilege tower is shaking :ohdear:

hrm yeah looks like you're a filthy oppressed minority then. well it's not all bad, you get to make obnoxious posts on tumblr now.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

White privilege doesn't exist here since everyone's white. Unless you think it's a privilege to live in a place where everyone is white :hitler:

heartbreaksuzie
Apr 27, 2012

You mean greece? next time I see a roma or immigrant woman I'll make sure to tell her that I'm no more privileged than her! Not white privilege in the american sense but here, read my tumblr post where I explain everything with fun reaction gifs~

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

BOAT SHOWBOAT
Oct 11, 2007

who do you carry the torch for, my young man?
i'm mixed race brown person. i ticked the box for both "white" and my other ethnicity. how does this work. do i get half the privilege of being white

Chris Christie
Dec 26, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

CHIVERS posted:

What score do I have to get to be a fucktard republican dad?

Republican dad here, I got a 175.

BOAT SHOWBOAT
Oct 11, 2007

also since i got -95 does that mean i can say whatever the gently caress offensive things i want since i'm not speaking from a position of privilee?

Silver Gadget
Apr 17, 2006

SHOTGUN REGULAR posted:

Plutocrat (>$1,000,000,000 net)
Homeless or Institutionalized
Rich (>$1,000,000/y)
Affluent (100k-250k/y)
Middle (45k-65k)/y
Poor (<30k/y)

I make 42k this is moronic

:siren: poor spotted :siren:

im checked mentally disabled and im still a shitlord :/

TheInvisiblePooka
Dec 18, 2012

Koerschgen posted:

This thread should be a safe place for immobilized deaf blind birdkin policemen like me, I feel very oppressed by the presence of privileged shitlords like OP.

I'd respond with another one of my lovely post about your plight, but I'm far too privileged to be seen conversing with pariahs.

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

what anime is this character from

Apollodorus
Feb 13, 2010

TEST YOUR MIGHT
:patriot:
I, too, am a Lord of poo poo.

TheInvisiblePooka
Dec 18, 2012

butplug accident posted:

what anime is this character from

Nils Nielsen from Gundam Build fighters. He's pretty much a "badass" weeaboo Mary Sue character that plays with robot dolls.

Nils' father is a famous detective and his mother is an expert in martial arts. Because of the three Ph.D degrees he earned at a young age, he is nicknamed "Early Genius." He is also nicknamed "Samurai Boy" for his traditional Japanese outfit and mannerisms.
http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/Nils_Nielsen

edit because hosed up quote.

BOAT SHOWBOAT
Oct 11, 2007

why not ban all anime discussion outside of adtrw

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

TheInvisiblePooka posted:

Nils Nielsen from Gundam Build fighters. He's pretty much a "badass" weeaboo Mary Sue character that plays with robot dolls.

Nils' father is a famous detective and his mother is an expert in martial arts. Because of the three Ph.D degrees he earned at a young age, he is nicknamed "Early Genius." He is also nicknamed "Samurai Boy" for his traditional Japanese outfit and mannerisms.
http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/Nils_Nielsen

edit because hosed up quote.

How much privilege does he have?

Whiskey Sours
Jan 25, 2014

Weather proof.

BOAT SHOWBOAT posted:

why not permaban everyone who's ever posted in adtrw?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

BOAT SHOWBOAT posted:

lowtax likes anime

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

consider my privledge checked. I am cis scum

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

BKPR posted:

The character I'm most like is Sephiroth.

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

I honestly hate these kinds of jokes, because you know whoever made it is just a brony who hates feminism and loves rape jokes, as opposed to someone with legit complaints, like how it's centered on American values, or how a lot only really care when it has to do with some nerdy poo poo they like.

More importantly, there's no Goku option.

Mikedawson fucked around with this message at 22:45 on Apr 10, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

• Locked thread