Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
guppy
Sep 21, 2004

sting like a byob
Holy poo poo. I have a friend visiting from out of town and we decided our time would be better spent going to Uncle Wiggly's and getting ice cream instead of watching what looked like a bad match. And I guess we went up a man and are now clowning Dallas? I have it on for the last few minutes.

edit: another ejection :psyduck:

guppy fucked around with this message at 02:00 on Apr 27, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tigren
Oct 3, 2003
Dominic Oduro Pizza Head

DR AIDS
Nov 4, 2008

No shits will be given
Wait DC got 4 goals and none were EJ? Has he scored yet?

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
Nope, but he did get the assist in DC's first on a nice chip to Espindola.

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Let me tell you about true luxury.

aesop jones posted:

So what you're saying is they've learned the lesson of last week and are improving despite bad coaching, not saving Olsen's job but instead validating themselves as players?

Improving how? We were getting straight beaten before that idiot got a red card. We lose that game 3-0 or worse if they don't get carded 40 mins into the match and we do it as a toothless mass. Instead we gain more of an illusion of being good, except for Espindola who is legitimately good and the biggest steal of the offseason.

siggy2021
Mar 8, 2010

Tigren posted:

Dominic Oduro Pizza Head

That was probably the best part of the game.

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown
Shut up about how much you hate your team already. Houston has lost 4 in their last 5 and you don't see me moaning constantly about my team

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

420DD Butts posted:

Shut up about how much you hate your team already. Houston has lost 4 in their last 5 and you don't see me moaning constantly about my team

You should be, if you were an actual fan. You're not in a slump, you're straight dogshit after pretending you can just waltz your way into the playoffs like the last 3 years, doing little in the offseason besides watching Brad Davis's ball hairs get a slight bit grayer.

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown
oh gently caress off. Being an "actual fan" doesn't mean being a whiny little bitch all the time

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

420DD Butts posted:

oh gently caress off. Being an "actual fan" doesn't mean being a whiny little bitch all the time

Not an actual fan, I see.

Prototype
Aug 23, 2005

Power, Wisdom, Courage
Home from the DCU game. If you're given a situation where you get to play a man up for ~60 minutes of the game, you SHOULD win 4-1, and I'm quite happy that we did so. Quite, quite happy.

B.B. Rodriguez
Aug 8, 2005

Bender: "I was God once." God: "Yes, I saw. You were doing well until everyone died."

Eat a dick RSL. Go Vancouver

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Holy poo poo what a finish

DR AIDS
Nov 4, 2008

No shits will be given
That was awful by Rimando, that ball wasn't even that far from him. Not complaining though, I'm always down for RSL to lose.

Was Taters
Jul 30, 2004

Here comes a regular

DR AIDS posted:

That was awful by Rimando, that ball wasn't even that far from him. Not complaining though, I'm always down for RSL to lose.

Yeah but I love Rimando. Still, even a stellar player's gonna gently caress up occasionally - it's just super painful when it's the GK.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Just got home from the Sounders game, turn on the only game still going, and of course Chivas is playing with 10 men.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Oh hey, Houston finally scored a goal

plainswalker75
Feb 22, 2003

Pigs are smarter than Bears, but they can't ride motorcycles
Hair Elf

whypick1 posted:

Oh hey, Houston finally scored a goal

Oh hey, so did Portland :)

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Well, it was inevitable that Portland would score because that's the only way for a tie to happen :v:

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Ricketts got really lucky there.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

whypick1 posted:

Well, it was inevitable that Portland would score because that's the only way for a tie to happen :v:

What a goddamn boring match.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

whypick1 posted:

What a goddamn boring match.

That's why I didn't care too much about not having Unimas. I would've liked to watch, but it was probably just as interesting to occasionally look at the mls website to see what the score was.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation
Yeah, that was not a Good Match. For either team.

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon
A tie was great for us considering how goddamn terrible our CBs are.

Hungryjack
May 9, 2003

Today was the best day because I got to meet Bewilderbeast and her team sucked and my team sucked and I played checkers with some drunk girls at the bar after the game and I beat them both and their boyfriends bought me shots.

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon

Hungryjack posted:

Today was the best day because I got to meet Bewilderbeast and her team sucked and my team sucked and I played checkers with some drunk girls at the bar after the game and I beat them both and their boyfriends bought me shots.

This all sounds pretty rad yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

New GDT up

• Locked thread