Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Viggen
Sep 10, 2010

by XyloJW

BlackMK4 posted:

Uh, buy one.

Bajaha posted:

This is AI, I refuse to talk someone out of a great decision. Go get an S2000.

Buy two.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viggen
Sep 10, 2010

by XyloJW

animeliker posted:

Sell it, buy S2000 and $1200 Integra from the end of the cold war when the weather is bad.

I think I've been here too long. This not only makes sense, but the idea seems affordable.

Viggen
Sep 10, 2010

by XyloJW

blk posted:

drat, just talked to the guy and he sold it for $18250 within hours of posting the ad two days ago.

So should I call off going to check the semi-local one out now?

Viggen
Sep 10, 2010

by XyloJW

blk posted:

Yes, thanks.

I'm sure she thinks we're both twats by now. :D

Viggen
Sep 10, 2010

by XyloJW

meatpimp posted:

How could she possibly... oh, wait...

You should give her a call. You could be the trifecta of goonage (voiced by Trouser Chili).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viggen
Sep 10, 2010

by XyloJW

blk posted:

Already doing that; have a WTB up too (not that anyone ever reads them)

Do you want the printout of the local one [that was] here? I haven't thrown out the trash, yet. :v:

• Locked thread