Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG
I would also go with a Miata over a S2000, but I'm also a raging Honda fanboy so as long as you end up with a cute little japanese 2-seater, it's okay. If you can get one that isn't hosed up, they're good little cars.

There is, however, one good reason to consider a Miata:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG

JonReremy posted:

Sounds good guys, I knew AI would further justify this purchase for me.

Regarding sitting in traffic: I live in Austin and traffic is an issue here. Ah well, I'm coming from an RSX-S on coilovers and poly motor mounts. Lots of rowing already, and I think the RSX-S has taller gears. Comfort is not a big deal to me.

There are much less comfortable rides for the same price. So you'll be pleasantly surprised either way.

• Locked thread