Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
Yeah, you should probably move out of Wisconsin and then get rid of the GTI.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
You hosed up and should have posted something about how the S2000 is the only car that deserves to drive on my interstate highway system.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Powershift posted:

Where do you think those seats came from.

Just pretend I used the "That is the joke" emoticon.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

aventari posted:

I had a 99 Miata and it was way too slow to fully enjoy on most tracks. I had exhaust/intake/headers and full suspension but it really needs a turbo/supercharger to realize it's potential. That comes with a whole new set of problems.

Get the S2000.

I like reading old threads on Miataturbo where people were saying they were 4 or 5 seconds off of Spec Miata pace with a car with twice the wheel horsepower.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
Don't eat out for lunch for a month. Problem solved.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
All of you guys are wrong.

Grand Prix White
Red interior
Black dash

(There's only like 500 of these cars, I think)

• Locked thread