Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
slurry_curry
Nov 26, 2003
<3mini-moni+animu^_^

Fart Pipe posted:

Its my daily driver in the summer, gently caress the Subaru. Not a care in the world when Im driving old Bernice

I hate you and this thread. Of course this has to be on CL around here:

67' GMC C-10 BUILT BBC 454 - $6500

Little beat up and kinda expensive, but I like it.

*edit* OP is kinda freaking me out, username is the same as my older brothers name and you live in seattle :tinfoil:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

slurry_curry
Nov 26, 2003
<3mini-moni+animu^_^

IOwnCalculus posted:

You know you want it. Seems like the grille got swapped at some point, it should have "GMC" in the center of it ('67-only feature).

I really do want it, but something tells me if I bring that home the idea of getting another mr2 is done. I was also pumped at first when I saw the interior shot and assumed it was a manual, but apparently just crazy looking shifter for the TH350 auto.

Maybe I should get a truck and keep/fix my alltrac......

slurry_curry
Nov 26, 2003
<3mini-moni+animu^_^

Parts Kit posted:

ed: does anyone else get the temptation from time to time to put a tarp down in the bed, fill it with water, get a six pack, and have a one man redneck pool party?

Is it bad that this is one of the primary reasons I want to have a truck?

slurry_curry
Nov 26, 2003
<3mini-moni+animu^_^

some texas redneck posted:

That's for the Thermactor (smog) pump - it just pumps air into the exhaust manifold(s).

If it has to pass a visual for emissions equipment, you might want to track down another one. I know at least where I'm at, even vehicles exempt by age from emissions still get a visual.

hahahaha, visual inspection? Not in seattle. They don't even check your lights work. Just a sniffer test for pre-OBD2 cars and just pull codes for newer cars. When I had my last mr2 I was actually talking to the emissions guy about the motor swap since he had a '86 with a s/c motor swapped in it.

Mat_Drinks posted:

Agreed, but a 5.0 ranger without massive oil leaks would be pretty :getin:

They pop up on CL pretty regularly, or s10's with 350 swaps. I really want one as well.

*edit*
damnit, now I am searching craigslist

Lifted 89 Ranger 4x4 V8 - $2850 (stanwood area)

1992 Chevy S10 LT1 V8 Black Regular Cab Short Box - $1

1984 chevy s10 406ci v8 - $3000 (puyallup)

1982 Chevrolet S10 v8 350 motor low rider - $3500

slurry_curry fucked around with this message at 19:15 on Jun 10, 2014

• Locked thread