Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DrPain
Apr 29, 2004

Purrfectly priceless
items here.
I understand completely. I bought a lovely and broken '96 ranger and fixed it up on the cheap. Before that I was the proud owner of a '90 4runner 4x4, and had the same 5vz swap ideas you had before someone made me a ridiculous offer on it. Awesome truck you got there, and anyone whose opinion differs is categorically wrong. I will be paying close attention to this thread.

DrPain fucked around with this message at 02:42 on Apr 7, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrPain
Apr 29, 2004

Purrfectly priceless
items here.
Did you bury the 85mph speedo needle yet? :lol:

DrPain
Apr 29, 2004

Purrfectly priceless
items here.
gently caress that poo poo man, if you're gonna paint just clear coat it to preserve the patina!

:allears:

DrPain
Apr 29, 2004

Purrfectly priceless
items here.
Sorry but you're doing it wrong if you put a head unit in a beater truck. I got a $8 cassette deck adapter for my ipod, and asked for cassettes at secret santa time.

DrPain
Apr 29, 2004

Purrfectly priceless
items here.

Blaise posted:

I wouldn't have except the stock head unit doesn't work on the left side. I bought speakers, nope, turns out, bad headunit.

In such a case, I take it all back. Go hog wild. Replacing broken things with ridiculous aftermarket solutions is the essence of beater truck ownership.

• Locked thread