Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

Getsuya posted:

In honor of the Girl Games Megathread, I suggest you do a male version of the stereotypical girl flash games. Basically you have an image of this super dumpy guy with bad hair and complexion and by clicking on some shampoo and clothes he magically turns into the epitome of what every guy should compare himself to: Justen Beaver. No I don't actually know how to spell his last name. I before E? I don't know, and I'm proud of that fact.

Use this but instead of a shampoo bottle use that weird zit remover thing.

In honor of the greatest LP of all time, do something related to Sonic 2 Special Edition, like Mikhail Gorbachev jumping on Failure Cresh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

A game where you punch Dr. Who in the face.

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

Max Overthruster posted:

I love how much of the editor is borrowed straight out of Mario Paint. Let's see a game about saving Tails from being trolled.

Yes, this is a good idea.

Mikedawson fucked around with this message at 01:34 on Apr 15, 2014

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

A game where you destroy groverhaus by casual means.

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

Sneezing, leaning on it, being within 10 feet of it, just go nuts.

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

A Dark Souls microgame where you either (a) grief someone in online mode, (b) praise the sun, or (c) dodgeroll one or more enemies. Failing causes the "YOU HAVE DIED" message to pop up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

Glazius posted:

nthing The Lady Or The Tiger. Games need more of a literature pedigree.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

• Locked thread