Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Getsuya
Oct 2, 2013
In honor of the Girl Games Megathread, I suggest you do a male version of the stereotypical girl flash games. Basically you have an image of this super dumpy guy with bad hair and complexion and by clicking on some shampoo and clothes he magically turns into the epitome of what every guy should compare himself to: Justen Beaver. No I don't actually know how to spell his last name. I before E? I don't know, and I'm proud of that fact.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Getsuya
Oct 2, 2013
Because I'm currently watching the Endless Ocean LPs: A game about touching fish.

Or a game about getting a polar bear or a walrus up onto a sailboat.

The game about touching fish could have like a blowfish and a humphead wrasse bouncing around and you have to touch the wrasse and not the blowfish (cuz' they're poisonous).

The polar bear game could be the bear struggling to get onto the boat so you have to tap a bunch to help him up and when he makes it he says 'I eat baby seals'

Getsuya
Oct 2, 2013
A game where you help Scruff McGruff take a bite out of crime. Every time I see your name, Mr. McQuack, I can't help but think of the old Scruff McGruff commercials and substitute 'Squack McQuack' in for 'Scruff McGruff' in the jingle.

For those of you who didn't watch TV during the very specific period of time these ran:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwUnXad_3fE

• Locked thread