Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Do you think you could go a bit more in-depth on the design tool in a side video? Seems like there's a lot to shed light on, like that point value I saw while you were adding objects.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

CharlestonJew posted:

Game where you have to make Smash Mouth eat the eggs by dragging eggs from Guy Fieri's hair into Ricola's mouth. The music can be a panpipes rendition of All-Star and the background should have DocEvil crysturbating into a body pillow.

I don't think dragging is possible. Perhaps drop them from Guy Fieri's hair with good timing? The hair should rustle with each egg dropped, ideally.

Scaly Haylie fucked around with this message at 05:47 on Apr 8, 2014

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Squack McQuack posted:

Is that a vote?

Sure!

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Squack McQuack posted:

Or do you want me to just choose what I want, keeping in mind the thread's consensus?

I think this is best, and I wouldn't mind seeing you put your own twist on submitted ideas. If you want to flex your creative muscles, go hog wild and don't feel too beholden to the exact ideas given to you.

Scaly Haylie fucked around with this message at 20:49 on Apr 8, 2014

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Squack McQuack posted:

I was this close to making a Gamingo game today, but I wasn't convinced that he deserves the honor.

Nah man, Gamingo's legit. He's just...kinda stupid. :ohdear:

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Monkey Fracas posted:

Cut A Man and then grab the delicious spine before it hits the ground!

As mariachi Raiden.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Wow, that sound glitch was no yolk!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Squack McQuack posted:

Hello. Remember me? I had a Let's Play a long time ago. Ages past. There won't be an episode today because I've been spending my time working on other stuff. Sorry. I'm sorry. Jeez, I screwed up man. I can't take it back. I'm so sorry. poo poo.

Being late with updates is part of the job!

• Locked thread