Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
I'm voting for Mantis type B because I want to see what it's like to defeat your enemies by killing them individually, instead of blowing up their ship. Also I'm reporting for duty, I don't care about race or gender, just thro me on the roster when you can.

Air Skwirl fucked around with this message at 10:12 on Apr 8, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Momplestiltskin posted:

Alright Episode 14 is up!

Episode Fourteen: "The Final Scraplusting" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyldD9eWthM

E: Current Voting Tally

Stealth B: 6
Engi B: 4
Engi A: 2
Slug B: 2
Stealth A: 1
Rock C: 1
Fed A: 1
Kestrel C: 1

(I am convinced you all want me to die. I have tried a few stealth b runs on normal, and I must admit this ship is HARD to play with. I have made it as far as sector 7 on Normal with Stealth B, but have yet to make it to sector 8. I am generally quite good at boarding-related strategies, but the stealth ship is an entirely different beast. I do not at all mind doing challenging runs; I just want to give you a heads up that I make no claims as to being a godlike invincible FTL player and losing is something that I do, especially with hard ships)

A bit of housekeeping: I will be taking a break for a few days, possibly through this week, and then we will pick up with our next ship in the run.

And to everyone who has picked up or re-picked up the game because of the LP--it makes me very happy to share my addiction with you and I thoroughly enjoy reading all the stories of success (and failure).

Hey, since I'm next in line for crew, can I be the pilot? I promise to write a crew log for at least the first video. Without shields it sounds like we'll live or die by our evade chance and I'd like to take credit for wither of those occurrences.

• Locked thread