Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Agent Interrobang
Mar 27, 2010

sugar & spice & psychoactive mushrooms
Put me in, coach! I can't wait to be brutally murdered by space assholes!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agent Interrobang
Mar 27, 2010

Yapping Eevee posted:

...I'm now equating boarders with syndies in my head, and fully expecting to be spaced.

Assuming they don't shoot you, or have mantises rip you to shreds, this is highly likely.

Agent Interrobang
Mar 27, 2010

Ahahaha, oh man, I'm the hosed-Up Weirdo Mantis Who Thinks They're Human. That's one of my favorite events.

"I remember the before times... before the great unthinking. There was killing, and dying, and burning of lungs. But now I am learning again, because I am a human, and that is what humans do!" :downs:

Agent Interrobang
Mar 27, 2010

my dad posted:

I'd suggest going to Rockland. We have a rock crewman who could save us from some dangerous rock related events, but we have no slugs to help us navigate the Slugula.

Echo this. We've got a fairly talented Rock on staff and those blue options can be a big help.

Agent Interrobang
Mar 27, 2010

Stealth B, because I love the Glaive Beam.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agent Interrobang
Mar 27, 2010

Momplestiltskin posted:

I may, we would need to buy A LOT more in weapons to make use of it, and honestly we really don't need it very much. I have something... special in mind for the boss fight.

I am pretty sure I know what that is.

• Locked thread