Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
First Tube
Apr 25, 2010

From this day on I'd have to fight these forces of darkness and deal with the burden of day to day admin.

Dusseldorf posted:

I like using mind control on the pilot right before I launch a laser salvo to remove the evasion bonus.

I haven't played advanced edition yet, but this seems like the best use of mind control.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

First Tube
Apr 25, 2010

From this day on I'd have to fight these forces of darkness and deal with the burden of day to day admin.

TooMuchAbstraction posted:

I'll let Momplestiltskin show it off if he/she wants to.

Are you not watching the videos or something? :psyduck:

This LP is definitely going to make me start playing again. Can't wait to try advanced edition out this weekend.

First Tube
Apr 25, 2010

I'd like to be on the next ship as well please. :D

First Tube
Apr 25, 2010

Jabor posted:

Suffocating to death, surrounded only by aliens who not only don't care, but actively contribute to your oxygen-less demise? Only to be repeatedly revived and have to relive it over and over again?

What's not to like?

I have no air and I must breath.

• Locked thread