Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GrandpaAhab
Sep 15, 2011

Oh no, not again.
Lanius. I never even heard that they had made advanced edition until I stumbled on this thread. I can't wait to check out the new systems and such.
Might I recommend calling it if it's the Lanius The Metal Trap because their ships really do look like flying hunks of scrap metal.
If it's a mantis ship, I'd recommend calling it Bug Prime because then all the Mantis's aboard would get pissed off at being called bugs instead of insects. They seem like the kind of race that would get offended at that petty stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GrandpaAhab
Sep 15, 2011

Oh no, not again.
Will the ISS Rustbucket engage it's Tetanus Boosters instead of an FTL drive?

GrandpaAhab
Sep 15, 2011

Oh no, not again.
I'll volunteer my hand to the crew for the noble task of saving the galaxy(universe?) from the evil rebellion. Come to think of it, do any of you know exactly what the deal with the Rebels and the Confederates is? They go against the trope by having the "good" guys be the confederacy, but I don't particularly remember any establishing of the politics of it back when I was playing.

• Locked thread