Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
StarFyter
Oct 10, 2012

First Tube posted:

Are you not watching the videos or something? :psyduck:

This LP is definitely going to make me start playing again. Can't wait to try advanced edition out this weekend.

Hey now, just because her voice is very manly-sounding doesn't mean she's a man. I'm only joking of course

I'm really tempted to play the game some more as well, it's been a while since my last time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StarFyter
Oct 10, 2012

:stare: While drunk, You successfully repelled 4 mantis with 2 humans and a zoltan and took no losses, without door upgrades?!?

Corbeau posted:

Worst layout definitely goes to the Zoltan A. If you think Stealth B is hard to vent, holy poo poo. One serious fire can genuinely be game-ending on the Zoltan A.

I agree the Zoltan A has a bad venting layout, but at least it starts with a decent augment, and passable weapons...

• Locked thread