Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

This is the best videogame
I have ever played!
Yo this is where we post pics of totally bitchin' shoes. Anything goes - from dressy to casual to high heels to sporty to sneaky!
SHOES GLORIOUS SHOES

So yeah I like something a bit sporty. My very own Asics Gel Nimbus

Also in my collection, a pair of Onitsuka Tiger X-Calibers

Watermelon KD IV's

Lebron 11 Elites

SHOE LA LA! :rimshot:

Homestar Runner has a new favorite as of 06:44 on Apr 7, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taye Diggs
Aug 12, 2013

Holla at yo boy
want

really want

really REALLY want

:syoon:

A Fucker IRL
Jan 25, 2014

by Baldo di Gregorio
Nike Decades

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE

Still the best shoes of all time.
http://www.somethingawful.com/comedy-goldmine/hulk-hogan-meatshoes/3/

Joramun
Dec 1, 2011

No man has need of candles when the Sun awaits him.
I only wear shoes made from the skins of my enemies

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

I thought the Homestar Runner wore foot pods.

TheDon01
Mar 8, 2009

Nike Free Trainer 5.0 iD

moller
Jan 10, 2007

Swan stole my music and framed me!

I'm old.

Also, Lee Marvin's Florsheim Brogues from Point Blank.

Miss Kalle
Jan 4, 2013

This avatar is lacking a certain something, don't you think? IT'S MISSING YOUR SCREAMS, TRANSFER STUDENT!

Prada.

Drunk Driver Dad
Feb 18, 2005

These shoes are good

Nekodoshi
Aug 4, 2007

I'm only as smart as the content of my posts.

Apparently putting wings on shoes is a thing now. :toot:

Action-Bastard
Jan 1, 2008

Converse triple deuce

I loved these shoes man, I had like 3 pairs in a row until converse stopped making them and they became impossible to find.

Scandalous Wench
Aug 9, 2010

by Lowtax
John Fluevog shoes are a work of art.

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull

Nike Air Pegasus 28. Best running shoe I ever wore. I've tried many others since but have not found any I like nearly as much.

rockcity
Jan 16, 2004
There are a ton of shoes I'd love to own, but don't have the money for, so I'll just mention my favorite pair that I do own.

Allen Edmonds Strand in Walnut. These shoes are awesome and I've lost count of how many compliments I've gotten on them, even from strangers. The biggest plus is that I found them at Nordstrom Rack for 1/3 of what they sell for at the AE store.

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog

rockcity posted:

There are a ton of shoes I'd love to own, but don't have the money for, so I'll just mention my favorite pair that I do own.

Allen Edmonds Strand in Walnut. These shoes are awesome and I've lost count of how many compliments I've gotten on them, even from strangers. The biggest plus is that I found them at Nordstrom Rack for 1/3 of what they sell for at the AE store.

The secret is loving OUT on these shoes, though. I've had a pair for the past year and it seems every time I wear them I get a compliment or two from people wearing the exact same pair.

rockcity
Jan 16, 2004

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

The secret is loving OUT on these shoes, though. I've had a pair for the past year and it seems every time I wear them I get a compliment or two from people wearing the exact same pair.

Yeah, I got mine about two years ago and I know they got super popular after that. I've actually never seen anyone wearing them though. I've seen some really similar shoes, but not the same pair. Even if I did, I wouldn't care, they look loving awesome and people should be wearing them. It really shocks me how often I see people wearing a decent looking suit and have abominations for shoes on their feet. Oversized rubber soles or even worse the "dress" shoes that have sneaker soles to them make me so sad. I don't expect everyone to go dropping $300 on dress shoes, but for probably the same price or just a little more most of those could be replaced with something much better.

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007

Had a pair of these that lasted for loving ever, through rain, snow and heat. The sole finally came off last fall so I had to replace them.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

Converse All-Star high tops. A classic.

Clarks Desert Boots.

Adidas Stan Smith. An elegant sneaker for a more civilized age.

Jordan IV Fire Red, the only Jordans I actually like.

And of course, the ultimate:

Boaz MacPhereson
Jul 11, 2006

Day 12045 Ht10hands 180lbs
No Name
No lumps No Bumps Full life Clean
Two good eyes No Busted Limbs
Piss OK Genitals intact
Multiple scars Heals fast
O NEGATIVE HI OCTANE
UNIVERSAL DONOR
Lone Road Warrior Rundown
on the Powder Lakes V8
No guzzoline No supplies
ISOLATE PSYCHOTIC
Keep muzzled...

Foxhound posted:

Had a pair of these that lasted for loving ever, through rain, snow and heat. The sole finally came off last fall so I had to replace them.

What are these and where can I find them?

SeaGoatSupreme
Dec 26, 2009
Ask me about fixed-gear bikes (aka "fixies")

New Balance 310 trail shoes. Literally the most comfortable shoes in existence, they carried me through both 12 hour shifts and way too many miles doing what they were designed to do, run trails. Man am I sad that they are finally wearing to the point of being unusable after a year and a half of daily wear.

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007

Boaz MacPhereson posted:

What are these and where can I find them?

They're boots. The ones I got was Gant, but there are other brands. They can be found in most shoe stores I think?

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Love my Merrells, Borns, and Georgia Boots

Merrell:

Born:

Georgia Boot:

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

Still the greatest

indoflaven
Dec 10, 2009

naM sdrawkcaB
Feb 17, 2011

My current feet clothes:

Bonus bane of my childhood:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYGgaqCY0Lw

gently caress you Alan Hansen.

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away
With the rays of morning light
Reebok Classics. No funky colors or weird-rear end poo poo. Just plain, black, and comfortable.

Wallabies. I went through several pairs as a kid.

Angry Guacamole
Dec 2, 2007

Oh God run away
Pretty much anything in the New Balance Minimus line. I'm planning on getting a pair of these to replace the ones I currently have, I've drat near worn them out.

Most comfortable workout shoe I've ever worn.

LogisticEarth
Mar 28, 2004

Someone once told me, "Time is a flat circle".

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

Yeah, they're increasingly popular. However I don't think they'll ever be ubiquitous, and they're a classic style and color so they're probably still worth getting if you have a desire for some nice dress shoes.

Then again...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emoP4rbDv6c

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

indoflaven
Dec 10, 2009
Strange way to do stilts.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

I always loved the Nike Vandals that Reese wears in Terminator.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

Asics Gel Noosa Tri 8

look at those fuckin things

Cart
Sep 28, 2004

They see me rollin...

Onitsuka Tigers Mexico 66. If you own a pair you'll know why.

SeaGoatSupreme
Dec 26, 2009
Ask me about fixed-gear bikes (aka "fixies")

Angry Guacamole posted:

Pretty much anything in the New Balance Minimus line.

Oh yeah, I freaking love my pair of minimus shoes for gym time. The 310s feel almost exactly the same, just a bit thicker on the toes to absorb the impacts from walking on concrete all day.

PYF minimal running shoe

Grumbletron 4000
Nov 30, 2002

Where you want it, bitch.
College Slice
For those of us that actually work for a living and need a safety toe I present the Red Wing 6672. I've worn a lot of safety shoes and these are by far the most comfortable, durable ones I've found. They look decent too.

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert
I'm a 16 1/2 double wide so I don't get to pick out my shoes, I get whatever fits so this thread makes me jealous.

Metroid Fitzgerald
Feb 13, 2012

B O O O O B S . . . !

Cart posted:

Onitsuka Tigers Mexico 66. If you own a pair you'll know why.

I used to own these same shoes but they were the slip-on version. One of the best shoes I've ever worn.

I first started wearing Onitsuka Tigers about three years ago and I haven't worn any other shoes since then.

Right now I'm wearing their Runspark LE shoes.

spog
Aug 7, 2004

It's your own bloody fault.

A Fucker IRL posted:

Nike Decades

No-one got this?

I guess 17 years is a long time.

http://www.osdlive.com/heavens-gate-cult-15-years-later-what-sneakers-did-they-wear/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aargh
Sep 8, 2004

Mister Kingdom posted:

Reebok Classics. No funky colors or weird-rear end poo poo. Just plain, black, and comfortable.

Wallabies. I went through several pairs as a kid.

Permanently single or married? There's a certain level of I don't care about my appearance that only comes from a certain demographic.

• Locked thread