Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

Definitely looks like the remaining Haikyuu episodes will be taken by the tournament.
I'm honestly a bit confused by the sudden introduction of the girls' volleyball team. What role do they have?

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

Neeksy posted:

That's because the animation was very likely rotoscoped, or at least that's the way it looked to my eye. The animation for Baby Steps is not normally all that great (isn't it Pierrot who does this one?) so I wouldn't be surprised if they used that technique for more complex motions.

So if they rotoscoped it, what source did they use? A professional game? In that case, could anyone perhaps identify it?

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

The Devil Tesla posted:

That episode of Haikyu was hype as hell.

That, and there was something about the animation. It seemed to use more still-pans than usual, but even then everything seemed more dynamic, somehow.

• Locked thread