Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

resurgam40 posted:

So... what'd you all do during our break? :v: One of the things I did was watch Haikyu!!; watched the first episode out of boredom more than anything else, and finished everything within a day. Am now flip-flopping on whether or not to read the manga or wait for the rest of the show, because I don't know if it would be the same without the animation, voice acting, and score, all of which are better than they have any right to be.

Perhaps I should check out Yowamushi Pedal as well...

i read the haikyu!! manga up to where the anime is and i like the anime more. i was having a lot of trouble telling the characters apart in the manga. i dont know if it was the style or im just retarded but i am sticking with the anime for now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

nielsm posted:

Definitely looks like the remaining Haikyuu episodes will be taken by the tournament.
I'm honestly a bit confused by the sudden introduction of the girls' volleyball team. What role do they have?

being adorable

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

i wish someone else was doing the subs for the volleyboys show because this had me very confused because it showed them scoring points every scene

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

i wish haikyu!! was an hour long and on every day of the week

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

they are just loving with us now right?

how does this keep happening?

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

kageyama :smith:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

are there enough chapters though? this episode is like chapter 53 and there are only 120 or so. it might be a while before they could make a season 2

----------------

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

ManOfTheYear posted:

Sports manga is surprisingly a ton of fun: All-rounder Meguru is probably my favorite manga now and the Yowamushi pedal is fun too. Where else should I look besides the stuff in the OP? I'm a bit picky about the sport in question (gently caress ballgames) and it seems that a lot of the stuff isn't too sport specific, like if it's about swimming it's just fanservice or something.

watch Chihayafuru

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

is kuroko no basket the basketball show with all the lolis or did i just dream there was a loli basketball show? i would google "loli basketball show" but i am at work

----------------

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

the loli basketball show i dreamed about wouldnt be gay at all if it were made into a real anime show

----------------

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

Dick Spacious CPA posted:

is kuroko no basket the basketball show with all the lolis or did i just dream there was a loli basketball show? i would google "loli basketball show" but i am at work

i remembered the name of the loli basketball show it is Ro Kyu Bu. mystery solved gang. good work to all parties involved. :mrgw:

----------------

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

Crunchyroll Haikyuu!! subs are #1 thanks you Crunchyroll. i like how they decided to change the translation on them saying "nice kill" to "nice key" that makes perfect sense??

i also liked all the close-up shots of Oikawa drinking from the water bottle

----------------

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

----------------

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

LorneReams posted:

Yeah, I'm hoping ViggyNash comes back with some more write ups. I really enjoyed those.

:rip: viggynash

Tenshi Ni Fureta Yo begins to play as i look through his post history tears streaming down my face

goodnight sweet prince

----------------

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

goodbye volleyboys :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

Shakugan posted:

So, is Haikyu finished for now?

yes

----------------

• Locked thread