Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009
Yeah, I want to see how you actually get into the walled-off city; kid-me never managed it. Also what happens if you manage to get back in time to challenge Garurumon.
Spoilered for those who've never played before.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009
I see no shop minigame. Minus two for that.

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009
Holy poo poo congrats dude.

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009

Raenir K. Artemi posted:

I'm excited for how fuckin' mad they're gonna get at Whamon's walking sound

His poop-noise is gross, too.

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009
What recent events would those be?

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009
WTF is 'bootsie'?

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009
I swear Shellmon turns up to thank you after you beat Toytown and the fog goes away....

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009
Speaking of the arena, how has Greymon not appeared to fight you yet?

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009
Yeah I'm sure they can beat him; I was just surprised he hadn't shown up.

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009
LOTS of recovery disks.

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009
Holy crap I was beginning to think you two had given up on this game.

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009
I think they're trying to fight Angemon which I've heard you can do but then again that might just be another 'No you can totally revive Aeris!' moment......

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009
What does the stuffed animal thing do? Can we use it on another Numamon to get a Monzaemon?

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009
Holy poo poo, I didn't think you actually could get Angemon!

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009

AriadneThread posted:

if you guys aren't above save-reseting this might be a good time to try to beat Monochromon's item shop minigame in the great canyon and expand the item shop.
Also, if you're not above digi-child abuse, you can take your precious baby to freezeland, let it get sick, faint from sickness and then frigimon will rescue it. Come back later to frigimon's house with a digimon that likes the cold and he'll join up.

Do these things please.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009

MarquiseMindfang posted:

It's most likely this I think, a lot of things are kind of kind of awfully translated. Metal Sprinter, Mail Strome. Etc etc etc.

Marching Fishes?

• Locked thread