Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pick-e
Aug 10, 2014
Going from 4k HP and 2k MP stings among all the other stat losses. Are they really supposed to pass down from one 'mon to the next? It sure doesn't feel like each successive 'mon is starting out any stronger as the game goes on.

The Door Frame posted:

Only Digimon, Sanic, and a couple of Run offs over here. I don't like Mario and watching someone stumble through SH puzzles that you have already solved 5 minutes is slightly maddening no matter how good the commentary or game itself is
Agreed with the Mario part. The series is so bland and vanilla that very little of it makes for good LPs. Sonic may have been a trainwreck but it sure as heck kept things interesting.

As for crossover...
"I can't hold any more."
"I can't hold any more..."
Crossover in game text and inventory management skills. RE4 LP when?

Hirayuki posted:

"Water Blitz," done in by tight text restrictions?
If it were text restrictions how did Horizontal Kick and some of the other longer ones fit?

Answer: Digimon World

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pick-e
Aug 10, 2014

HOOLY BOOLY posted:

Reborn digimon only have a percentage of the stats that their old form had. They are still gonna be weak as gently caress no matter what you do though.
So what you're saying is we're in for more all-training episodes? This is more brutal than I remember Monster Rancher being. I can see the appeal yet I can also see the rear end in a top hat game design.

pick-e
Aug 10, 2014
Siding with Kyle on the whole money thing. It's not glitching/cheating/exploiting at all. It's a natural progression of games with currency where the further you get into a game the easier it is to get loads of money.

And I'm pretty sure all models of PS3 are destined to get loud as heck. I've got an OG 60gb one and a super slim and they each get obnoxiously noisy.

• Locked thread