Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

thatbastardken posted:

Now someone play Greg Norman, it'll be hilarious.

Greg Norman:

Derangement: Severe Anxiety

Trigger: High pressure situations.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Should I create another OOC/Recruitment thread or can we shoot the poo poo in here?

edit: actually we're playing different games so that'd be dumb. Also what is your position on double dipping? Should they have to nominate which game they want to play or can they do both?

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
When I come around #99 but Alanis Morissette #39 :psyduck:

Also, #2 being the best song in hindsight still stands true. :smugdog:

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Lizard Combatant posted:

Lol. This is going to be the dumbest game.

I can guarantee that won't be the case.

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3624252

Hunter game thread is up with applicable how to nWoD. loving merits.

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
:f5:

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Mills posted:

JP Rothschild

I drive home keeping an eye out for anything suspicious including, but not limited to: people following me, people sitting in cars outside my house, my house being on fire for story-telling purposes.

:smug:

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Mods thread change title to "Let's have a nice time talking about combat rules in oWoD, generally" tia.

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Just a question, in old WOD how did you deduce the damage for the Chance Roll?

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Can we heckle the screen in this thread? Ie "Dont you go back in their girl!" or "He's lying hit him again" ?

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
What exam is it? Something fun? Or something poo poo like torts.

edit: You're a law student right?

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Jesus Christ I have 300+ posts to go through. Xylo's game is moving so fast it's making the Hunter game look like a Wheel of Time book by comparison.

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Thread's been up 24 hours and we managed to get off a plane.

In 24 hours Xylo's dudes had turned into werewolves, Mills had been shot and stolen a porsche and someone had rammed through a wall.

:thejoke: ;)

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

XyloJW posted:

I've read/heard/seen too many DM's write up huge scenarios and then the players instantly screw it up by doing something they hadn't considered that unravels everything, or just plain ignore it, so I'm keeping it very very loose.

:allears:

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Xylo my guys could take your guys in a fight any day.

XyloJW posted:

I am doing my absolute best to excise all the creepy parts in this game, because it's like a minefield of creepy poo poo

Yeah it's easy to get bummed out reading the WoD books that's for sure.

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Would a computer from 1996 have a Voodoo 1 card, the type where you had to plug your 2D card into the 3D card into your monitor? (Or otherway around)

edit: I bet it would have had a S3 Virge 2D card. :lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
How many people have died? Is it just Mills?

• Locked thread