Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
resistentialism
Aug 13, 2007

Moon trolls gotta come from somewhere.

Also shoals is the weirdest branch because it's 5 vertical levels of beach and open oceans.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

resistentialism
Aug 13, 2007

Make special spells, possibly but not necessarily overpowered, and make them only show up once in a blue moon in artifact books. That's my idea, thanks.

resistentialism
Aug 13, 2007

Think they're in the fire level. You can down cerebov with enough firestorms, you can down a bunch of of OoF at once with firestorms, too.

resistentialism
Aug 13, 2007

Corrosion is abstracted as one negative unit of magic.

resistentialism
Aug 13, 2007

Umm they'd have to become animal armour if you wanted to stick with the pattern.

resistentialism
Aug 13, 2007

The MR debuff is fairly useful, really.

resistentialism
Aug 13, 2007

Put in a high level spell that buffs you considerably but poisons you and only works when you're poisoned and dependent on the degree to which you are poisoned. I'm thinking mana regen or max hp. Replace cure poison with another low level spell that lets you purge your current poison status and transfer it to a monster.

resistentialism
Aug 13, 2007

Che Delilas posted:

Apologies if this has been asked recently, but I haven't seen it. Is there a way to add/remove items from the autopickup in-game yet?

There's a list of discovered items and you can toggle them from there. The keypress escapes me.

resistentialism
Aug 13, 2007

Does it just braid them all together before it lunges at you?

resistentialism
Aug 13, 2007

Sometimes you get a couple levels in the demonic guardian early and it just carries you to 3 runes anyways.

resistentialism
Aug 13, 2007

There needs to be an elephant unique that wields a weapon in its trunk, anyways. Also some pun about it being developed and buil(d)t. Maybe it's a robot elephant.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

resistentialism
Aug 13, 2007

The number of tiles it can go through is randomized, so you might not have killed yourself, too.

• Locked thread