Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KIT HAGS
Jun 5, 2007
Stay sweet

RebBrownies posted:

I used to be skeeved by Cutler (didn't he say something sexually harassmenty?) but he is growing on me.

He watched Harry and someone's hippie daughter gently caress in the office after hours and invited Peggy to watch with him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KIT HAGS
Jun 5, 2007
Stay sweet
If only this show would overstay its welcome all the way to the 80s. Then we'd see Pete Campbell looking like Rob Corddry in a pastel turtle neck and white blazer with the sleeves pushed up.

KIT HAGS
Jun 5, 2007
Stay sweet
The moon landing is going to happen right as Pete finally gets recognition for an accomplishment people will soon forget thereafter.

KIT HAGS
Jun 5, 2007
Stay sweet
How rude! Would Dawn now have the power to reassign a secretary for him?

KIT HAGS
Jun 5, 2007
Stay sweet
Does Harry still have the office with the pillar in it that Pete bashed his nose against? Fond memories.

KIT HAGS
Jun 5, 2007
Stay sweet
Was that Demi Lovato for no reason as orgy hippie?

KIT HAGS
Jun 5, 2007
Stay sweet
Don lookin' like Uncle Fester in that elevator.

KIT HAGS
Jun 5, 2007
Stay sweet
I feel like even Lou is dressed more modern than Don.

KIT HAGS
Jun 5, 2007
Stay sweet

Troy Queef posted:

What the hell has gotten into Peggy Olson?

When Don left, things went to hell for her.

KIT HAGS
Jun 5, 2007
Stay sweet
Also Peggy is in Pryce's old office so she's going to get even more pissed next week.

KIT HAGS
Jun 5, 2007
Stay sweet
Someone asked earlier what the whole point of the field trip scenes were and it was to get you thinking that maybe Betty could finally be the cool mom but NOPE. Still an irrational rear end in a top hat.

KIT HAGS
Jun 5, 2007
Stay sweet
Is Glen old enough to have hosed off and died in Nam yet?

KIT HAGS
Jun 5, 2007
Stay sweet

Boner Calhoun posted:

This thread has lost sight of the truly important issues of this show: How come Bert let Joan with her crazy boots into his precious office?

They're way more difficult to slip off and on than pumps. I think that's why. I'm probably wrong.

KIT HAGS
Jun 5, 2007
Stay sweet

ABlix- posted:

Don't you guys think it's a bit symbolic he's being placed in the old office where that guy hung himself? My bet is on the show ending with him killing himself in that office.

That's where Peggy is now, but all she does is get sexually harassed by Ginsburg. Hopefully Don will start getting sexually harassed by Ginsburg.

KIT HAGS
Jun 5, 2007
Stay sweet
Oh my god I wish that line had been part of the previews last week.

It's full of farts. :allears:

KIT HAGS
Jun 5, 2007
Stay sweet
I missed the tail end of that conversation. Why'd computer dude slam the door on the way out?

KIT HAGS
Jun 5, 2007
Stay sweet
drat, Burt!

KIT HAGS
Jun 5, 2007
Stay sweet
Only 3 episodes left? Already? drat.

KIT HAGS
Jun 5, 2007
Stay sweet
Aren't we supposed to be seeing more of Bob Benson this season?

KIT HAGS
Jun 5, 2007
Stay sweet
Right as the scene transitions from Don and Roger talking to Creative tearing down everything, there are 2 women dressed really similarly to Velma and Daphne. Scooby Doo premiered in 1969.

KIT HAGS
Jun 5, 2007
Stay sweet

twistedmentat posted:

I was hoping for a screen of the Scooby Doo girls, but i think you have the wrong thread.

I'm sure TLo will have one tomorrow or Wednesday.

KIT HAGS
Jun 5, 2007
Stay sweet
^^Oh my god I hope so. I like how it's implied that everyone is used to him yelling and freaking the gently caress out because everyone just went about their business as he was having a meltdown over FartCouch.

KIT HAGS
Jun 5, 2007
Stay sweet

Vincent posted:

Are these the Velma and Daphne girls ?

Those are the ones. I realize it's not the exact same outfit, but Bryant wouldn't costume them that obviously. I think it's just an Easter egg kind of thing. The color palette on the redhead (Daphne) is really on point; she's even holding a green folder waist high which is where the green band would have been, and is wearing colored tights.

If some of you think I'm crazy, start reading TLo's write ups on the show and you'll start noticing a whole bunch of poo poo too.

KIT HAGS
Jun 5, 2007
Stay sweet
"I don't want to sit inside like the help." Ughhhhhh. Henry went from being kind of boring to full blown rear end in a top hat.

KIT HAGS
Jun 5, 2007
Stay sweet
That was the weirdest loving "Hello!"

KIT HAGS
Jun 5, 2007
Stay sweet
I think I've said this before, but one of my favorite things about this how is noticing furniture and decorations in the background that are still hanging up in some of my relatives' houses. My grandfather still has those metal flower things from Peggy's hotel room hanging in a bedroom.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KIT HAGS
Jun 5, 2007
Stay sweet

Recursive posted:

I think Peggy made me cry.

My throat is all constricting and sore--feelings.

• Locked thread