Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

Yes on war with Poland. Total control of the Baltic Sea must be maintained for as long as it is feasible.

Hitlers Gay Secret posted:

I think our eyes are facing the wrong way. We need Scandinavian unity first before we can start our expansion across the Baltic. A war for Norway is a better choice to get the public's opinion up.

In an attempt to cut this foolhardy school of thought off at the pass, please consider the actual status of Norway. It is Catholic, meaning its only potential alliances are with us or Scotland. It is weak, and would be easily overwhelmed by German or France or Poland or the Hordes or any of the many of other threats that Denmark shields it from. And its people are Scandinavian, our distant brothers and sisters. To declare war and invade it would not only be a meaningless distraction that would turn our eyes from greater threats, but it would be to shed the blood of our people.

Scandinavia must be united under the flag of the Republic, I agree, but war with Norway is pointless in every way. While it is not one of the issues before us today, I encourage my fellow Senators to begin considering a more peaceful and diplomatic approach to our western neighbor. One that will end in its eventual annexation to be sure, but one that does not waste any Scandinavian life that would be better used holding back the tide of heresy and heathenism.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blackunknown
Oct 18, 2013

Yes to religious unity.

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice

1stGear posted:

Scandinavia must be united under the flag of the Republic, I agree, but war with Norway is pointless in every way. While it is not one of the issues before us today, I encourage my fellow Senators to begin considering a more peaceful and diplomatic approach to our western neighbor. One that will end in its eventual annexation to be sure, but one that does not waste any Scandinavian life that would be better used holding back the tide of heresy and heathenism.

We need military victories senator, not pansy diplomatic ones.

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

Tr*ckin' and F*ckin' all the way to tha
T O P

Statement by Senator Quidius P. Quotus at the Danish Senate, April 14, 1453

My fellow Senators, I have tallied the vote count. As it currently stands, the Senate has ruled:

YES, on the Polish Crusade (12-1)
Supporters: Lynneth, Bloody Pom, Muskatnuss, QuoProQuid, Rumda, Readingaccount, Scorchdog, Kanthulhu, GrossMurpel, Lord Cyrahzax, Dr. Snark, 1stGear
Opponents: Rincewind,

YES, on the Danish Resettlement Policy (10-0)
Supporters: Kellsterik, Frozen_flame, ManicMarine, Morholt, TheMcD, sebzilla, MegaZeroX, Jesenjin, WilliamAnderson, Hitlers Gay Secret
Opponents:

YES, on the Advancement of Religion Act (6-4)
Supporters: AJ_Impy, Luhood, Patter Song, Gravity Cant Apple, Thordain, Blackunknown
Opponents: The Sandman, YF-23, Flesnolk, Triskelli

With such overwhelming support for the Polish Crusade and Danish Resettlement Policy, I would recommend my colleagues in the League of the North shift their vote to more precarious matters, such as the Advancement of Religion Act. Religious unity is, of course, an essential matter and it would be devastating if the Cathars were able to win by a single vote.

The body should also put serious consideration toward restrictions on Senate membership. There are currently no limitations on who can be a Senator. Obviously, this is an issue that has to be approved by the Lawmaker but I think that we do need to consider how to preserve this body's integrity against foreign influence. I would recommend that all Senators:
  • be Roman Catholic;
  • speak Danish;
  • own land within Denmark;
  • be born within the borders of the Danish Empire;
  • swear a vow to uphold the Republic and preserve the Papacy.

EDITED TO CORRECT VOTE TOTAL.

QuoProQuid fucked around with this message at 20:07 on Apr 15, 2014

TheMcD
May 4, 2013

Monaca / Subject N 2024
---------
Despair will never let you down.
Malice will never disappoint you.

QuoProQuid posted:

Vote count

One thing - the Danish Resettlement is split up between either doing it in the mainland or in the Baltic. That should probably be noted as well.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

We need military victories senator, not pansy diplomatic ones.

We will receive military victories against the Poles and those who decide declare war on us while we are occupied with the Poles. If you are so eager to kill fellow Scandinavians, perhaps you should switch sides.

YF-23
Feb 17, 2011

My god, it's full of cat!

So it's this simple? You have a bone tossed at you, and like faithful dogs go ahead and fetch it to your masters? Your blindly affiliating with those parties, measured and cut to the dictator's liking, disgusts me. Your referring to each other as senators and to ourselves as "the senate" or "this body" disgusts me. Acting as though this has been the status quo for centuries when it's a naked attempt to shroud this military regime behind a fake, made-up veil of legitimacy disgusts me. Is it this simple for you to be manipulated into supporting whichever jackass comes in with an army and claims to be the ruler of our homeland?

If our "dictator" wants our support he must be made to understand that we expect more, much more than just the "honour" of confirming his own machinations.

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

College Slice

1stGear posted:

We will receive military victories against the Poles and those who decide declare war on us while we are occupied with the Poles. If you are so eager to kill fellow Scandinavians, perhaps you should switch sides.

You forget the Norwegians want the Swedish throne and claim we are pretenders. They are not Scandinavians, they are simply vermin that need to be shown the Danish way.

YF-23 posted:

So it's this simple? You have a bone tossed at you, and like faithful dogs go ahead and fetch it to your masters? Your blindly affiliating with those parties, measured and cut to the dictator's liking, disgusts me. Your referring to each other as senators and to ourselves as "the senate" or "this body" disgusts me. Acting as though this has been the status quo for centuries when it's a naked attempt to shroud this military regime behind a fake, made-up veil of legitimacy disgusts me. Is it this simple for you to be manipulated into supporting whichever jackass comes in with an army and claims to be the ruler of our homeland?

If our "dictator" wants our support he must be made to understand that we expect more, much more than just the "honour" of confirming his own machinations.

Sounds like you're perfect for the front lines comrade! Go out there and give those Polacks (or Norwegians) what for!

GenderSelectScreen fucked around with this message at 19:59 on Apr 15, 2014

TheMcD
May 4, 2013

Monaca / Subject N 2024
---------

YF-23 posted:

Yeah, you know, this works better when the Senate isn't forced into its position and any senator can simply be executed for treason if the dictator so wishes (not officially, of course, but I'd be surprised if it didn't happen). Baby steps, senator, baby steps.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

You forget the Norwegians want the Swedish throne and claim we are pretenders. They are not Scandinavians, they are simply vermin that need to be shown the Danish way.

My dog wants the food off my table. Yet I do not fear him and with proper training and discipline, he is a loyal and useful companion.

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

T O P

TheMcD posted:

One thing - the Danish Resettlement is split up between either doing it in the mainland or in the Baltic. That should probably be noted as well.

Would those be competing goods or two separate line items?

YF-23 posted:

Ah, YF-23, I admire your fire. Even if you are hopelessly misguided, your passion is something that all Senators should aspire toward.

Yet, I urge you caution. As my grandmother would say, "It makes little sense for sheep to make edicts in favour of vegetarianism while the wolves remain of a different opinion."

QuoProQuid fucked around with this message at 20:17 on Apr 15, 2014

Triskelli
Sep 27, 2011

I AM A SKELETON
WITH VERY HIGH
STANDARDS

YF-23 posted:

So what powers should the Senate have? I do not mean to mock your statements, but this is a form of government not realized in Christendom for over a millennium! We have lost so much literature from the days of Rome that their methods of governance would truly be illuminating if we had access to them. There should be an earnest discussion of the course the government should take, rather than the determined obstructionism of senators like WilliamAnderson or the sycophantic warmongering of Hitlers Gay Secret. We must form a plan, whether publicly or secretly, to wrest the powers we desire from the military and invest them in whoever we feel would wield them most in favor of Denmark and her people.

But until that plan emerges, let's try not to plunge the country into 7 more years of civil war, okay guys?

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

College Slice

1stGear posted:

My dog wants the food off my table. Yet I do not fear him and with proper training and discipline, he is a loyal and useful companion.

True, but I find dogs to be more loyal and trustworthy than a Norwegian. If we do not strike first they might. And that will look bad.

Triskelli
Sep 27, 2011

I AM A SKELETON
WITH VERY HIGH
STANDARDS

True, but I find dogs to be more loyal and trustworthy than a Norwegian. If we do not strike first they might. And that will look bad.

I'll be honest, I kinda keep forgetting the Norwegians are there. Are they worth... anything? I'd sooner recommend us conquering Iceland than attacking Norway.

TheMcD
May 4, 2013

Monaca / Subject N 2024
---------

QuoProQuid posted:

Would those be competing goods or two separate line items?

Competing, I believe. We're either settling on one area or the other one.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

Triskelli posted:

I'll be honest, I kinda keep forgetting the Norwegians are there. Are they worth... anything? I'd sooner recommend us conquering Iceland than attacking Norway.

Additional land, resources, manpower, direct North Sea ports, unification of the peninsula, forcing out the last Hvide and removing their empty claim to the Republic. Nothing worth going to war over, but plenty worth keeping an eye on.

YF-23
Feb 17, 2011

For as long as we avoid becoming restless in the name of stability or peace we make no progress towards escaping the Legion's iron grip on our society. I hear voices advising caution; caution to the wind I say, these same people that tell me I should slow down and move forward with a steady step are walking backwards and ensuring that we don't make any progress at all!

And I don't know what the future holds. But I know what the present does hold: it holds our country's youth at swordpoint, demanding that they spend ten years of their life in uniform, risking their lives every day of that time, just so they can be treated as more than practically slaves. And for what? So that they can be sent to die in Poland! Not for any other reason than because the dictator wants the prestige of victory. Not for any other reason than because the whims of an upstart power-monger wants to have even more power, even more control, even more personal glory. And don't fool yourselves because this is what this about. Had it been anything else, had it been the security of Denmark and the Danes that the dictator was worried about, he would have faithfully served under the Kingdom. Instead he made a powergrab, because that's what he's after, power. That's what his office represents as well, nothing but an unquenchable thirst for power!

And until such an impossible task is achieved or the dictatorship is made to transform, it will be the Danes that will have to carry the burden of bringing the dictator that power, whatever sacrifices they may have to make. This is what we must oppose on every turn, as loudly as we can. If you want to fulfil your duty as Danes that is what you need to do. If you want to fulfil your duty as the dictator's pets, though, then yes, you can go ahead and play his game. But you will be nothing more than servants wearing nice clothes.

GrossMurpel
Apr 8, 2011

YF-23 posted:

Can we get a purge over here, please?

Edit: And for all your rhetoric about needing to take action to protect our soldiers from dying in Poland you still failed to even vote against the war.

GrossMurpel fucked around with this message at 20:45 on Apr 15, 2014

MatchaZed
Feb 14, 2010

We Can Do It!

QuoProQuid posted:

My fellow Senators, I have tallied the vote count. As it currently stands, the Senate has ruled:

YES, on the Polish Crusade (12-1)
Supporters: Lynneth, Bloody Pom, Muskatnuss, QuoProQuid, Rumda, Readingaccount, Scorchdog, Kanthulhu, GrossMurpel, Lord Cyrahzax, Dr. Snark, 1stGear

YES, on the Danish Resettlement Policy (10-0)
Supporters: Kellsterik, Frozen_flame, ManicMarine, Morholt, TheMcD, sebzilla, MegaZeroX, Jesenjin, WilliamAnderson, Hitlers Gay Secret
Opponents:

Supporters: AJ_Impy, Luhood, Patter Song, Gravity Cant Apple, Thordain, Blackunknown

With such overwhelming support for the Polish Crusade and Danish Resettlement Policy, I would recommend my colleagues in the League of the North shift their vote to more precarious matters, such as the Advancement of Religion Act. Religious unity is, of course, an essential matter and it would be devastating if the Cathars were able to win by a single vote.

The body should also put serious consideration toward restrictions on Senate membership. There are currently no limitations on who can be a Senator. Obviously, this is an issue that has to be approved by the Lawmaker but I think that we do need to consider how to preserve this body's integrity against foreign influence. I would recommend that all Senators:
  • be Roman Catholic;
  • speak Danish;

EDITED TO CORRECT VOTE TOTAL.

Of note, the Danish resettlement policy didn't have a no option. The Lawspeaker is finding a place for the settlers whether we like it or not. We were only given the option as to where they will go.

YF-23 posted:

For as long as we avoid becoming restless in the name of stability or peace we make no progress towards escaping the Legion's iron grip on our society. I hear voices advising caution; caution to the wind I say, these same people that tell me I should slow down and move forward with a steady step are walking backwards and ensuring that we don't make any progress at all!

And I don't know what the future holds. But I know what the present does hold: it holds our country's youth at swordpoint, demanding that they spend ten years of their life in uniform, risking their lives every day of that time, just so they can be treated as more than practically slaves. And for what? So that they can be sent to die in Poland! Not for any other reason than because the dictator wants the prestige of victory. Not for any other reason than because the whims of an upstart power-monger wants to have even more power, even more control, even more personal glory. And don't fool yourselves because this is what this about. Had it been anything else, had it been the security of Denmark and the Danes that the dictator was worried about, he would have faithfully served under the Kingdom. Instead he made a powergrab, because that's what he's after, power. That's what his office represents as well, nothing but an unquenchable thirst for power!

And until such an impossible task is achieved or the dictatorship is made to transform, it will be the Danes that will have to carry the burden of bringing the dictator that power, whatever sacrifices they may have to make. This is what we must oppose on every turn, as loudly as we can. If you want to fulfil your duty as Danes that is what you need to do. If you want to fulfil your duty as the dictator's pets, though, then yes, you can go ahead and play his game. But you will be nothing more than servants wearing nice clothes.

While the Senate is completely without merit, it is our only way at the moment to do anything to change the power of the gracious Lawspeaker.

I assume you will be with me in forming the Populists Of Democracy secret society? The POD has a lot of work to do to dismantle this terrible mess.

edit: gently caress Olef.

MatchaZed fucked around with this message at 14:26 on Apr 16, 2014

Bobbin Threadbare
Jan 2, 2009

I'm looking for a flock of urbanmechs.

It seems to me that Scandinavians are best off in Scandinavia.

Triskelli
Sep 27, 2011

I AM A SKELETON
WITH VERY HIGH
STANDARDS

WilliamAnderson posted:

I assume you will be with me in forming the Populists Of Democracy secret society? The POD has a lot of work to do to dismantle this terrible mess.

Senator, *I* would be willing to join your faction if your stated goal was something other than the immediate destruction of the Republic. The Legion fought 7 long years to reform this empire out of the civil war, and your plan is daring them to do it again.

YF-23
Feb 17, 2011

WilliamAnderson posted:

While the Senate is completely without merit, it is our only way at the moment to do anything to change the power of the gracious Lawspeaker.

Being that the senate is, as you point out, without merit, we must not, at least as of yet, do anything that legitimises its structures and institutions such as forming a faction. Our rejection of the factionalism engineered specifically to carry out the will of the dictator must be rejected; no parties, no logos, only protest.

TravelLog
Jul 22, 2013

He's a mean one, Mr. Roy.
I've read the constitution and remain a bit confused. Anyone have a bullet-point run-down of key points?

Particularly, how does one ascend to The Three Offices, what powers does such ascension grant, and can the Senate work covertly against the Dictator? If so, how?

TravelLog fucked around with this message at 21:26 on Apr 15, 2014

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker
A quiet aside to Senator YF-23

Senator, there are those who agree with the general thrust and goals of your position, but differ in methodology. Wholesale change will not happen as long as the Dictator has the legion. Unless the position can be weakened, there is no hope for change. So: The path to success will be a patient one, through measures that keep the people themselves active and willing to get involved, things that alter the balance of power. Nonetheless, there is no harm to trying multiple paths to the same outcome, so I wish you the very best of Danish luck.

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

College Slice

YF-23 posted:

Being that the senate is, as you point out, without merit, we must not, at least as of yet, do anything that legitimises its structures and institutions such as forming a faction. Our rejection of the factionalism engineered specifically to carry out the will of the dictator must be rejected; no parties, no logos, only protest.

Please, there are plenty of nobles in the Republic that would be willing to take your place. I'm sure your family appreciates the safety and security the legion is providing for them while you are stationed here. You should take this more seriously.

Triskelli
Sep 27, 2011

I AM A SKELETON
WITH VERY HIGH
STANDARDS

I apologize for dominating the discussion, but am I the only person that understands what the Legion really *is*? Yes, it resembles the Roman Legion of antiquity, with its roads and heavy infantry. But its true nature is that of the Biblical Legion. Olef Hjoten is possessed by the 52,000 soldiers of the Legion; he is their vessel and representative. But he does not control the Legion, the Legion controls him. His actions are dictated by their practices and their necessities and their bureaucracy. Once Olef passes away or is assassinated or slain on the field of battle, a new member of the Legion will come forth and assume the same position. He will assume the same position with the same goals, the prejudices, and the same vision.

An unbroken succession, the first immortal king, the office of the Lawspeaker.

Our current hope is to scrutinize the documents they hand us. Search and pray for any loopholes or oversight in the law we can exploit. For as frightening as the Legion is, they realize that their victories have come from following the laws expressly as written. They have protocols that they have followed for a century with no further interpretation or imagination. If we can send the Lawspeaker on endless campaigns, we can interpret these laws to fit our purposes during his absences.

This is the strength we currently have. The ability to exploit the laws as written.

YF-23
Feb 17, 2011

Thank your for your wishes, Impy.

Please, there are plenty of nobles in the Republic that would be willing to take your place. I'm sure your family appreciates the safety and security the legion is providing for them while you are stationed here. You should take this more seriously.

I can assure you I am taking this entirely seriously. For as long as the senate is a system designed wholly by the dictator, tailored to his benefit, the only way for us to win this game is to reject it on a fundamental level. This senate is illegitimate, its structures are illegitimate, and its framework is illegitimate; they have all been tailored by the dictatorship to be nothing more than tools. And if there's a desire to clean house and reshape this into something else than a doll at the mercy of a puppetmaster an absolute rejection is the greatest necessity. Either things go as they do or the dictator is forced to choose between abandoning his pretenses and altering the nature of his office into something other than the coffin of a vampire that lives through power.

TheMcD
May 4, 2013

Monaca / Subject N 2024
---------

Triskelli posted:

I apologize for dominating the discussion, but am I the only person that understands what the Legion really *is*? Yes, it resembles the Roman Legion of antiquity, with its roads and heavy infantry. But its true nature is that of the Biblical Legion. Olef Hjoten is possessed by the 52,000 soldiers of the Legion; he is their vessel and representative. But he does not control the Legion, the Legion controls him. His actions are dictated by their practices and their necessities and their bureaucracy. Once Olef passes away or is assassinated or slain on the field of battle, a new member of the Legion will come forth and assume the same position. He will assume the same position with the same goals, the prejudices, and the same vision.

An unbroken succession, the first immortal king, the office of the Lawspeaker.

Our current hope is to scrutinize the documents they hand us. Search and pray for any loopholes or oversight in the law we can exploit. For as frightening as the Legion is, they realize that their victories have come from following the laws expressly as written. They have protocols that they have followed for a century with no further interpretation or imagination. If we can send the Lawspeaker on endless campaigns, we can interpret these laws to fit our purposes during his absences.

This is the strength we currently have. The ability to exploit the laws as written.

We know that. Now please be quiet before all laws are double- and triplechecked to ensure that doesn't happen.

The Sandman
Jun 23, 2013

Okay!

So, I've, like, designed a really sweet attack plan that I'm calling Attack Plan Ded Moroz, like "Deadmau5!"

WUB!
Perhaps we might consider efforts to strengthen the other wings of our government as well? As Rome found to her sorrow, a nation cannot survive merely upon the backs of its soldiers, however splendid they might be; we need to strengthen the administration at home, that the rest of our people might know the good order and success of our armies and fleets.

...I would also propose that a certain... consolidation of our dealings with foreigners would be useful. Diplomacy, trade, espionage, warfare... these are not truly separate things, but merely shades on the grand spectrum of external affairs. We need to unify these tasks under one command, so that our policy might always be conducted with all of its components in harmony.

The three divisions of our state apparatus should not be Diplomatic, Administrative and Military so much as they should be Internal, External, and Joint Affairs. The purpose of the first two should be self-explanatory; the third would be devoted to those things that might involve both, such as the Draft Board who must balance the need of the army for soldiers with the need of the farms for labor, or the Church, who ministers both at home and abroad.

tomanton
May 22, 2006

beam me up, tomato

Settle the veterans in Scandinavia. We owe it to our long-serving veterans to settle them in a place they're more likely to get the respect they deserve. We can also pretend the choices aren't completely politically motivated.

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade

QuoProQuid posted:

• be Roman Catholic;
  • speak Danish;

I'd like to second this with the proviso that no fewer than 80% of all senators should hold land within Scandinavia, and 50% in traditional Danish lands.

Kellsterik
Mar 30, 2012

Excellent point, Hitlers Gay Secret.

mcclay
Jul 8, 2013

Oh dear oh gosh oh darn
Soiled Meat

Yes on the invasion of Poland!

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

College Slice

Kellsterik posted:

Excellent point, Hitlers Gay Secret.

Thank you for pointing out the new name I received during GBS 0.9. It has everything to do with how I express myself and not because I'm roleplaying as a supporter of the Legion. But bravo to yourself for going the extra mile to make light of it. :bravo: :thumbsup: :bravo:

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

T O P

My fellow Senators, the current vote totals are as follow:

YES, on the Polish Crusade (13-1)
Supporters: Lynneth, Bloody Pom, Muskatnuss, QuoProQuid, Rumda, Readingaccount, Scorchdog, Kanthulhu, GrossMurpel, Lord Cyrahzax, Dr. Snark, 1stGear, mcclay

UNDECIDED, on the Danish Resettlement Policy (6-6)
Scandinavian Settlement: TheMcD, sebzilla, Jesenjin, Hitlers Gay Secret, tomanton
Baltic Settlement: Kellsterik, Frozen_flame, ManicMarine, Morholt, MegaZeroX, WilliamAnderson

Again, given the overwhelming support for the Polish Crusade, I would recommend votes be switched to either the Danish Resettlement Policy or the Advancement of Religion Act. I myself am switching my vote to Baltic Settlement because the Slavs are more foreign to us than either the Swedes or the Finns. While these latter two groups can be assimilated over time, the Slavic territories need a much larger push.

I thank Senator Rumda for his support in my Senate membership proposal and ask the body to express the opinion on the matter. We ought to introduce a communique before the Lawmaker before the end of this legislative session as a preemptive action. We do not want any sort of riff-raff to be given political influence.

QuoProQuid fucked around with this message at 23:53 on Apr 15, 2014

Kellsterik
Mar 30, 2012

Thank you for pointing out the new name I received during GBS 0.9. It has everything to do with how I express myself and not because I'm roleplaying as a supporter of the Legion. But bravo to yourself for going the extra mile to make light of it. :bravo: :thumbsup: :bravo:

I like your name and was laughing with, not at you :ssh:

TravelLog
Jul 22, 2013

It is clear for the good of the Republic that, as our Polish Crusade will begin, we must also seek to expand our focus in other ways. To that end, I humbly throw my support behind the Scandinavian Settlement.

Senator Quid, so far as your own proposal goes, I disagree with it in the strongest of terms. While your insistence that Senators speak Danish, own land within Denmark, and be born within the borders of the Danish Empire are appropriate and reasonable, your other tenets are unwise in the greatest degree. Our Republic must grow and adapt, gentlemen, and as we expand our borders and assimilate new peoples, it would behoove us to allow them to represent themselves in this August body, even if only in small numbers. Inflexibility has been the downfall of many, my friends. Let us not add ourselves to that list so hastily.

TravelLog fucked around with this message at 00:04 on Apr 16, 2014

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

College Slice

Kellsterik posted:

I like your name and was laughing with, not at you :ssh:

The worstbest part is, I'm not even gay. :negative:

And I'm used to these senate sessions being more confrontational than supportive, so forgive me for snapping at you.

TravelLog
Jul 22, 2013

The worst part is, I'm not even gay. :negative:

As Hitler's secret…does…does that make you Eva Braun?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Tartan Tory
Mar 26, 2010

You call that a shotgun?!

TravelLog posted:

As Hitler's secret…does…does that make you Eva Braun?

Na, I'm pretty sure it makes you Geli Raubal.

• Locked thread