Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
My coworker has been telling me about this game. How's it looking? Better than Archeage? :V

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Boogaleeboo posted:

Well the game is poo poo and they are currently trying to figure what parts to hack off and mangle to make it less poo poo, so there is no way to know when or if they do another beta test. No matter what they do they will be releasing a poo poo product, so they really have to decide how much effort they want to put in for what is going to be another mmorpg that everyone bails from in 3 months tops.

What makes this game poo poo out of curiosity? I'll warn my friend off if its another archeage debacle.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Since a goon guild hasn't been formed yet, i suggest making a list of members banned from it. New goon tradition it feels like eh Kim?

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
How many different games threads do we have to bring up tokaii and the dark times?

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Is this that game where you can plant IED's in the ground to blow up horsemen?

NO HORSE!

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer

So then this is definitely going to be a game we're going to play then? I missed the (junk)boat on Age of Wushu, I'd definitely like to have fun in that vein with goons.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Oh, I played Lineage 2 as well. Well, until I died once and dropped my chest armour that took months of grinding to get so I quit because gently caress that poo poo. Oh man I haven't even started looking up classes for this game yet. What's fun?!

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I do not like anime school girls, thats why im avoiding that blade and soul poo poo some of the goons are playing. What is an awakened weapon? Thank you for the mini writeup, I will look this over.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
If you buy into the closed beta do you have to buy in on release?

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Oh like that will stop any of that annoying gold seller spam that plagues every goddamn mmo ever.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Eltoasto posted:

Yeah it's not that NA doesn't want those players, it's that RU version doesn't want to lose them.

But also NA doesn't want those players.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Oh poo poo, nations?! What nation do we like?

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Its hip to get angry.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Goons will literally complain about everything, like me complaining about goons right now. Can we just stop? This game looks like it'll be fun for a lil while, lets get excited and not jabber like cunts about a loving discord channel.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Berserker looks fun and scythe sorceress looks hella badass!

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I'll chat wherever most people are chatting. Whatever is easiest. I give no fucks who owns a channel, who mods the channel (unless they're being idiots), or who lol makes money on the channel lol wtf. Half the time I'll probably keep it muted so I can play badass music over the game anyway like I assume most people will do.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Who kills the most mans in a fun and stylish way is more important than efficiency imo.

My buddy is going berserker so I reckon ima be a sorc. Oh boy I hope this will be fun.

I also hope I grab a free key. So only the 50 and 100 dollar accounts grant access to cbt2? Not sure i understand the point of the 30 dollar account then.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Can't we just hit mans and have fun?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Alright, bought a $30 account. Or I should say, a $42 dollar account because my dollar is so poo poo right now. Hi Eonwe, hi Kimsemus, hi Alex, Hi Drinkfist.

e: What is the significance of Family names?

• Locked thread