Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
deep dish peat moss

You can find out what it is later when it's done.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep dish peat moss

ill do more later sorry im bad at drawing people

deep dish peat moss

I skipped one guy cause I didn't want to draw his avatar right now but I'll get you later man. I only got up to Arnold

deep dish peat moss

WindmillSlayer posted:

oh the hat threw me off

sorry AC :shobon:

sorry I have no visual thought process so I'm not able to visualize what's out of the frame and it just turns in to a mess

deep dish peat moss

If I had some drugs it would look a lot better but I'm like five or six days detoxed right now and I'm thinking I can actually join the real world this time.

deep dish peat moss

I'm used to it. It's part of the Troll Life. Troll Life didn't even choose me, I chose it, I can't complain.

deep dish peat moss

To be honest I don't even know who Horsemama1956 is or what their avatar looks like. I'm jealous of their username.

e: They don't even have an avatar!

deep dish peat moss

why do so many of you have avatars that are a photograph of someone's face... the worst kind of avatar!!

deep dish peat moss

FluffieDuckie posted:

still no duck

be patient kimosabe...

deep dish peat moss

If it's drawn it's cool because I can be more creative with it but I have a lot of vision problems and problems with spacial memory and no visual thought process and while I can recognize faces and etc. I can't look at a photo of a face and copy it very well even if I try to caricaturize it. That's why the ones based off photos look really weird

deep dish peat moss

I'll fix the letters later e: and the missed white spots

deep dish peat moss

I want to see it on a blue post for the other text

deep dish peat moss

deep dish peat moss

I went to sleep but I'll continue from the most recent version later. except not the giant spiderman

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep dish peat moss

Hey here's that with transparency

• Locked thread