Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
aejix
Sep 18, 2007

It's about finding that next group of core players we can win with in the next 6, 8, 10 years. Let's face it, it's hard for 20-, 21-, 22-year-olds to lead an NHL team. Look at the playoffs.

That quote is from fucking 2018. Fuck you Jim
Pillbug
I'm in. Once I get home from work I'll get onto it. Thanks for organising!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

It's about finding that next group of core players we can win with in the next 6, 8, 10 years. Let's face it, it's hard for 20-, 21-, 22-year-olds to lead an NHL team. Look at the playoffs.

Pillbug

Stickarts posted:

Quote this for my sanity:

East:
1 v 8
Winner: Bruins (ugh) gp: 6

2 v 7
Winner: Pens gp: 5

3 v 6
Winner: Habs gp: 6

4 v 5
Winner: Flyers gp: 7

West
1 v 8
Winner: Ducks gp: 5

2 v 7
Winner: Avs gp: 6

3 v 6
Winner: Blues gp: 6

4 v 5
Winner: Sharks gp: 6

Stanley Cup winning team: Sharks

Conn Smythe winner: Tomas Hertl

Number of OT games: 13

Number of suspensions: 8

Total goals of entire playoffs: 374

Total goals of the finals: 22

Carey Price's gaa and s%: 2.89 / 0.927

Which 1990-present expansion team will go furthest (tie breaker of total wins, and, failing that, goals for): Avs - 20 GF

The "worst" team (aka the team that lost to the team that lost to the team that lost to the cup winner): Bruins (I don't care what your definition of the worst team is, gently caress Boston)

Total number of game 7's played: 6

Total number of sweeps: 1

Leading goal scorer/leading goal total (10 per): Joe Pavelski / 16

Player with most pim/total (10 per): Raffi Torres / 38

God that looks awful. Oh well. :toot:

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

Pillbug

Rutkowski posted:

Avs is not an expansion team from the 90's and if Sharks win they'll go further than the Avs nontheless.

I've made my choices :colbert:

:cripes:

• Locked thread