Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sincx
Jul 13, 2012

furiously masturbating to anime titties
Lol.

The FBI Thinks It Can Pass Off Downtown D.C. as Shanghai

Deus Ex-ish green screen effects.

You can still loving see the AT&T logo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
What are you talking about?

bukkits
Mar 7, 2013

:regd08:
It's a propaganda video the FBI released a couple of days ago about the dangers of being recruited as a spy by the Chinese

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

bukkits posted:

It's a propaganda video the FBI released a couple of days ago about the dangers of being recruited as a spy by the Chinese

But americans don't speak chinese?

BoredDG
Aug 10, 2013

Who in the hell would willingly become a Chinese spy?

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 8 days!

BoredDG posted:

Presumably they'd pay you.

DrPaper
Aug 29, 2011

I'd just renew/remake X-Files OP. Best propaganda the FBI has ever released.

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011
i didnt watch that vid

i was too busy watching this vid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-agNTzk0a0

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011
Chinese women and anime vs white "women" feminists from tumblr and a black president? yeah, they are going to need some really good propaganda :eyeroll:

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

1969 coloring book distributed to kids by the FBI’s ‘COINTEL’ program as part of a false flag operation that sought to undermine groups like the black panthers

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

the fbi would never do something like that

Kombotron
Aug 11, 2011

Dusseldorf posted:

Presumably they'd pay you.

pay in what fortune cookies and lead laced milk powder?

Jombo
Feb 20, 2009

BoredDG posted:

gently caress man, I'd do it for shits and giggles

WAMPA_STOMPA
Oct 21, 2010

Jombo posted:

gently caress man, I'd do it for shits and giggles

welcome to the watchlist

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!

BoredDG posted:

It's a tough sell for the average American. We already know the Chinese would gladly put pee pee in our Coke.

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

BoredDG posted:

the food is good and the benefits are loving insane

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

nm.

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

chinese spies get all the sideways chinese pussy they can handle, interested?

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

being a spy would be exciting and you'd probably be living like a playboy for awhile with all that sweet chicom cash, but you'd get discovered really fuckin fast

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

lmao, the chinese spymaster in the movie says schorarship and herp

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011
hello comrades

i send this message in a time of great urgency

operation carosreciprocity is go. mufti abey sends top regards. the goop is in the desktop. i repeat, the goop is in the desktop. lowtax has a gtr. tviv is love. the bomb is in the stadium. welfare queens are safety.

allahu ackbar

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

do chinese spies get knock-off spy gadgets

even their listening bugs have dual sim slots

naem
May 29, 2011

The part where they time travel old you back in time and you shoot yourself in a corn field isn't cool PLUS old you looks like Bruce Willis

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

"this is our newest weapon, it allows you to see through walls and shoot through the wall while being completely silent, and also for some reason is an mp4/game player and loaded with nes roms"

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

"this is our newest spy camera, ignore the j-pop music videos loaded on it already"

DrPaper
Aug 29, 2011

"this is our newest gun, it is a super pretendo 64 that comes preloaded with Dancing Kid!"

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005
Standard issue kit includes your GOCK pistol and a pair of genuine leather Doc Merten's

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

BoredDG posted:

You get paid in fortune cookies.

Dr. Video Games 0112
Jan 7, 2004

serious business
Youd be getting paid minimum wage cause they communists.

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

You get paid in fortune cookies.

i'd do it for spring rolls tbh

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
We've just got the bids for the printing of our anti-Chinese Spying Manuals and the winner was the Qingdao Elegant Path Printing Concern of Qingdao, China.

tiananman
Feb 6, 2005
Non-Headkins Splatoma
Watching this film now. It seems like the FBI is tempting poor American college students to accept bribes from Chinese officials, perhaps in the hope of bankrupting the Chinese government. Clever. Very clever.

edit:

Holy poo poo, the protagonist is blown away by receiving $2500. This is after the official says, "I know Shanghai is an expensive city."

$2500!

Absolute Lithops
Aug 28, 2011

After one long season
of waiting, after one
long season of wanting
tbh i don't think the chinese government would have let fbi a film a propaganda movie against the chinese government.

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

the true story of this video loving hilarious. some fratboy student wrote some freelance propaganda for the ccp (they had an ad in the school paper) and some chinese agents recruited him to take the us foreign service exam over and over but he never passed because he was retarded. and so was the chinese government as they already paid him seventy grand.

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich
lol What a dumbass

Should have taken the money and run

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2014/02/state-department-cscc-troll-terrorists-twitter-think-again-turn-away

ThePriceJustWentUp
Dec 20, 2013

BoredDG posted:

Chinese Americans, Communists, terrists, the usual suspects.

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

Bro Dad posted:

the true story of this video loving hilarious. some fratboy student wrote some freelance propaganda for the ccp (they had an ad in the school paper) and some chinese agents recruited him to take the us foreign service exam over and over but he never passed because he was retarded. and so was the chinese government as they already paid him seventy grand.

clearly he was a true patriot wasting the enemy's assets while making an honest profit. :911:

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

tiananman posted:

Watching this film now. It seems like the FBI is tempting poor American college students to accept bribes from Chinese officials, perhaps in the hope of bankrupting the Chinese government. Clever. Very clever.

edit:

Holy poo poo, the protagonist is blown away by receiving $2500. This is after the official says, "I know Shanghai is an expensive city."

$2500!

thats a small fortune to a student

its like 3 nights out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

butplug accident posted:

1969 coloring book distributed to kids by the FBI’s ‘COINTEL’ program as part of a false flag operation that sought to undermine groups like the black panthers
is tumblr one of these false flags

• Locked thread