Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
eyeslikethunder
Sep 6, 2013
Hotel Budapest B

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

I'd give it an A.

Professor Clumsy
Sep 12, 2008

It is a while still till Sunrise - and in the daytime I sleep, my dear fellow, I sleep the very deepest of sleeps...
I think you mean "Hotel Budapest is..."

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!
Is there a vaccination for Hotel Budapest B? Do I have to get innoculated for it before I can leave the country?

Sprecherscrow
Dec 20, 2009

Vargo posted:

Is there a vaccination for Hotel Budapest B? Do I have to get innoculated for it before I can leave the country?

I think it's less like Hepatitis B and more like Zyklon B.

Jay Dub
Jul 27, 2009

I'm not listening
to youuuuu...
The contestant has made their choice! Johnny, show us what's behind Hotel Budapest B...

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james
Hotel Badpost

TrixRabbi
Aug 20, 2010

Time for a little robot chauvinism!

The Slam BootyFest Motel

Magic Hate Ball
May 6, 2007

ha ha ha!
you've already paid for this
A second thread has hit the Budapest.

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!
Hotel Budapest Z

The studios thought it needed a boost at the box office so they tossed some zombies in because kids like that, right?

Useless Rabbit
Jan 27, 2009

Hotel Buddha Pest.

The Enlightened One makes life difficult for the staff of a posh French Riviera hotel.

Starring:

Jean Reno as The Concierge

Vincent Cassel as The Bartender

Gérard Depardieu as The Owner

Marion Cotillard as The Maid

And

Rob Schneider as Buddha

fenix down
Jan 12, 2005

SpaceAceJase posted:

Hotel Badpost

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

Justin Godscock posted:

Hotel Budapest Z

The studios thought it needed a boost at the box office so they tossed some zombies in because kids like that, right?

I was hoping it would be a directors cut that includes Goku. I would watch that.

• Locked thread