Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kesper North
Nov 3, 2011

EMERGENCY POWER TO PARTY
Rumor has it Tatiana Maslany is auditioning for the lead role in one of the upcoming Star Wars movies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Kesper North posted:

Rumor has it Tatiana Maslany is auditioning for the lead role in one of the upcoming Star Wars movies.

Yup

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/tatiana-maslany-rooney-mara-testing-764807

I am so fuckin hyped for this and the Trank movie, and I pretty much hate anything to do with the Star Wars franchise other than Empire and the Knights of the Old Republic games.

Cingulate
Oct 23, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Expecting to see her play Jabba the Hut and Chewbaccas' son in a double role.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.
New republic's clone army looking good.

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

Saw a commercial for Season 3 today. drat I didn't realize this was coming back this Saturday. I binged through S1 and S2. I hope watching it week to week won't make me loathe all the crazy conspiracy stuff but I'm looking forward to some more Tatiana Maslany.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Xtanstic posted:

drat I didn't realize this was coming back this Saturday.

What

What what what

:supaburn::supaburn::supaburn::supaburn:

ETB
Nov 8, 2009

Yeah, I'm that guy.

Rarity posted:

What

What what what

:supaburn::supaburn::supaburn::supaburn:

We need an award winning thread. Now.

richardfun
Aug 10, 2008

Twenty years? It's no wonder I'm so hungry. Do you have anything to eat?
Oddly enough, the AV Club already seems to have a review online of the entire season. I didn't dare read too much of it, but they do give it a B+.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
The whole season and no leaks?

Never happened in the history of the internet.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

ETB posted:

We need an award winning thread. Now.

I already used my idea, I'm out of inspiration :negative:

macnbc
Dec 13, 2006

brb, time travelin'

richardfun posted:

Oddly enough, the AV Club already seems to have a review online of the entire season. I didn't dare read too much of it, but they do give it a B+.

It's not the entire season, just the first two episodes. Even says so at the bottom of their review.

It's pretty common for networks to send out screeners of the first couple episodes of a season to press prior to air.
That's how the Game of Thrones leak happened.. I'm just surprised that HBO actually had 4 episodes on the screeners, because most shows only get around 2.

Anyway, we're probably due for a new thread for S3. Anyone want to make the Project Castor to this thread's Project Leda?

richardfun
Aug 10, 2008

Twenty years? It's no wonder I'm so hungry. Do you have anything to eat?

macnbc posted:

It's not the entire season, just the first two episodes. Even says so at the bottom of their review.

It's pretty common for networks to send out screeners of the first couple episodes of a season to press prior to air.
That's how the Game of Thrones leak happened.. I'm just surprised that HBO actually had 4 episodes on the screeners, because most shows only get around 2.

Anyway, we're probably due for a new thread for S3. Anyone want to make the Project Castor to this thread's Project Leda?

At the top, I believe it just said season3, and I didn't want to scroll down for fear of spoilers.

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

Rarity posted:

I already used my idea, I'm out of inspiration :negative:

I see no reason why you can't reuse the same joke. Hell you don't even need to change the date.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

Xtanstic posted:

I see no reason why you can't reuse the same joke. Hell you don't even need to change the date.

Totally use the same idea. Change the text, do a bad photoshop job to give Rachel an eyepatch, and you're golden.

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

Hello sestra.

aBagorn
Aug 26, 2004
So US goons, in addition to Amazon Prime, IFC is airing seasons 1 and 2 all day!

Also the premiere tonight is going to be simulcast on IFC, AMC, BBC America, and 2 other channels I couldn't remember.

Also where's our new thread already :argh:

Leelee
Jul 31, 2012

Syntax Error
Orphan Black is Orphan Back!

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

aBagorn posted:

So US goons, in addition to Amazon Prime, IFC is airing seasons 1 and 2 all day!

Also the premiere tonight is going to be simulcast on IFC, AMC, BBC America, and 2 other channels I couldn't remember.

Also where's our new thread already :argh:

Likewise Space is currently running a marathon all day over here in :canada:

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

Leelee posted:

Orphan Black is Orphan Back!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baronash
Feb 29, 2012