Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tesilential
Nov 22, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Triticum Guzzler posted:

can you fine folks please alert me when Mark "The Hammer" Coleman appears in an episode so i don't have to watch the other parts. thank you.

No interviews but he cornered some fighters. "Let's go! The time is now!....DOUBLE!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fat Twitter Man
Jan 24, 2007

by R. Guyovich

fatherdog posted:

Next time they do the tryouts, we should try and get NJ/Philly psp goons to get together and spectate, I remember the footage of the last NYC tryouts being entertaining.

I just remember that underground wing chun guy losing and then crying

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
I am willing to watch tryouts if they prove to be comical or there's a white castle nearby or something.

I don't know where they're usually held but I live just outside Trenton so I can get just about anywhere pretty easily.

Sprecherscrow
Dec 20, 2009

tesilential posted:

I found it odd that the pre fight interviews made it a point to mention two guys were getting a second chance to get in the TUF house, but made no mention of Nordine Taleb actually being on the just finished TUF Nations: Canada v Australia. He lost to that dumb Aussie with the racist instagram post. Poor guy, he was in two awesome fights that could have gone either way. Also that [inverted?] kneebar bent his knee in a gruesome way. That was more cringworthy than Andersons leg kick.

This episode was better than the whole season of TUF Nations.

I think this is because the producers of this season of TUF joined the rest of us in not watching TUF Nations.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

Captain Log posted:

Who would be the likeliest goon to get on the show? We need an inside man.

Or woman. (LobsterMobster, learn to fight and get on a show please.)

I would rather not die.

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything
Apparently having freckles is not a good base for MMA.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
@whatdahect

edit: COLEMAN SIGHTING :swoon:

LobsterMobster fucked around with this message at 03:10 on Apr 24, 2014

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
Coleman still having a six pack at his age and level of alcohol consumption is impressive.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

fatherdog posted:

Coleman still having a six pack at his age and level of alcohol consumption is impressive.

so he's got a 12-pack? :razz:

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
KFC pillows?

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011

fatherdog posted:

Does he really crush that much booze? I know there were some photos of him drunkenly wrestling some guy.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
I doubt anybody knows how much Coleman does or doesn't drink on the regular aside from his close friends and family, but it's pretty well known that he likes his beer.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

HECTOR, KEEP WRASSLIN!

colonel_korn
May 16, 2003

origami posted:

Does he really crush that much booze? I know there were some photos of him drunkenly wrestling some guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfS58vo9wnE

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
Hahaha, Hector pulls off the patented Chael Sonnen seated double leg

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

fatherdog posted:

Hahaha, Hector pulls off the patented Chael Sonnen seated double leg

That was fantastic

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
Sweet peekout at the end there.

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg
Mazz doin a good job wrt the almost illegal knees

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
Some sweet Irish wrestling

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg
drat Frankie got pissed

E: lmao preaching in the house

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
I'll contain my lateposts here:

lol "that's his mom". Thanks Dana.

Cool scrambles from Urbina

Heun hahaha, good job getting that shot of his girl seeing the armbar.

LUCK OF THE IRISH! hahahaha, isn't Conor McG out with an injury like that right now?

This bear thing spread really fast, and rad kimura that was brutal.

Intel&Sebastian fucked around with this message at 05:02 on Apr 24, 2014

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
Coleman really is the loudest man on earth.

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer
Seems like Hectors 3rd round strategy was to pray for an illegal knee.

Carborundum
Feb 21, 2013
Watching 'Jesus didn't tap' guys getting crushed is my favourite thing about TUF and this preacher guy seems like the ultimate in holy schadenfreude. He thanked Jesus for getting to his hotel room in the first episode, he's going to be preaching in the house and he was getting smashed in his elimination fight. I am super excited for next week.

FiddlersThree
Mar 13, 2010

Elliot, you IDIOT!

fatherdog posted:

Coleman really is the loudest man on earth.

I never realized how much he sounds like Macho Man.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
I want that Coleman "AAAOOOOHHHH NOOOOOOO" from the season preview as my text message notification sound. It will replace the "Ooooooo gurl, you've got she-mail!" from RuPauls drag race.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

Could Coleman out holler' Serra?

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Captain Log posted:

Could Coleman out holler' Serra?

Someone rewatch UFC 51. For science.

Diddie
Sep 1, 2001

What the heck is going on in here???

origami posted:

That was Jon Jones

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011

Diddie posted:

That was Jon Jones

Nah it was some drunken bet against a college wrestler and he was wearing dress shoes. I can't remember the details.

mewse
May 2, 2006

Carborundum posted:

this preacher guy seems like the ultimate in holy schadenfreude

New thread title plz

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

origami posted:

Nah it was some drunken bet against a college wrestler and he was wearing dress shoes. I can't remember the details.

I believe Coleman told him he'd give him $10k if he could take him down. The college kid couldn't. Coleman was in dress shoes and didn't have the money to pay if he had lost.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
Coleman followed this up by inside tripping him, and then mock-GnPing him and standing over him hooting in triumph, because Coleman owns.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT

fatherdog posted:

I doubt anybody knows how much Coleman does or doesn't drink on the regular aside from his close friends and family, but it's pretty well known that he likes his beer.

I think he just goes hard Thurs-Sat. Or maybe I'm wrong. I dunno. Who knows. Maybe Marky Mark Coleman doesn't even know.

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.
Jesus, did Cathal plant his foot in between the gap between where the mat and cage meet to stop that single leg?

Also I would've separated the fight like 5 times in round 3.

Hector stinks and is dumb so whatever, but drat Cathal is loving hittable as poo poo.

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

1st AD posted:

Jesus, did Cathal plant his foot in between the gap between where the mat and cage meet to stop that single leg?

Also I would've separated the fight like 5 times in round 3.

Hector stinks and is dumb so whatever, but drat Cathal is loving hittable as poo poo.

If Hector had made any effort to stand at all in the 3rd instead of doubling over trying to bait an illegal knee he could have had a lot of opportunities to go knockout hunting. Cathal is going to get that ego deflated by a mediocre striker at some point this season.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
Mazzagatti was really trying to put himself out there in that match, kept talking like he was half bruce buffer half ref, his whole "I'm not telling you poo poo!" after the 2nd round.

mewse
May 2, 2006

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Mazzagatti was really trying to put himself out there in that match, kept talking like he was half bruce buffer half ref, his whole "I'm not telling you poo poo!" after the 2nd round.

He was giving the fighter a warning and the fighter was like "ok well lemme know when I break the rules again". He should've said "I'll let you know by taking a point away" but it was a profoundly stupid thing for the fighter to say.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
Eh, I mean he wasn't wrong in what he told Cathal there were just like 3-4 weird moments in that match where he was mugging for the camera way more than he ever would at a real event.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

BJ has this child like glee and super annoying voice. Drives me nuts.

• Locked thread