Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vahakyla
May 3, 2013

LeoMarr posted:

Obviously homeless people are just down on their luck and surely they haven't been doing this for 20+ years. No, they're just innocent hard working blue collar workers downtrodden by the throes of society.

Yes, poors of America are doing that life because it owns so hard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Vahakyla posted:

Yes, poors of America are doing that life because it owns so hard.

If having a job was so great everyone would have a job.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

by VG
where in your opinion is the best place to be homeless? i think florida would be nice just cause of the weather. The midwest would suck hard.

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
We've got two officers who just deal with vagrants. They are both bitter, hateful, broken men who despise anyone without a fixed address. I was out on patrol one night and a call came out that a homeless man had been set on fire in a park. More than a few of us suspected the vagrancy officers to have sparked up a flaming tramp.

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

If found, please return this poster to GIP. His mothers are very worried and miss him very much.

Bernard McFacknutah posted:

sparked up a flaming tramp.

Man I really need to spend more time in TCC to keep current on the lingo.

Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Oh You'll Love My Toxic Love
Grimey Drawer

Branis posted:

where in your opinion is the best place to be homeless? i think florida would be nice just cause of the weather. The midwest would suck hard.

Living here, you would think that.. Until your rear end is blown away in some random hurricane, or one of our many persons of refugee status knives you for your drugs, because you're homeless and therefor must be on something.

Network42
Oct 23, 2002
It's definitely Big Rock Candy Mountain. Cali seems better than Florida too.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Branis posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuQzkt5a2EU

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

by VG
i think the trick is to find a place that is warm, but not already full of homeless people so you can corner the market on all the homeless outreach programs.

Dingleberry
Aug 21, 2011

Branis posted:

i think the trick is to find a place that is warm, but not already full of homeless people so you can corner the market on all the homeless outreach programs.

Portland seems to be a Mecca for those who "chose to live outdoors" (NPR speak).
No one seems to be hungry. The cops don't do much about public (fill-in-blank with normally socially unacceptable actions to take in public) and bridges, bridges, bridges.
I'd build one of these up in Leif Erickson Park and go all urban gnome.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Bernard McFacknutah posted:

We've got two officers who just deal with vagrants. They are both bitter, hateful, broken men who despise anyone without a fixed address. I was out on patrol one night and a call came out that a homeless man had been set on fire in a park. More than a few of us suspected the vagrancy officers to have sparked up a flaming tramp.

that sounds like something someone who deals with transients would get drunk and do.

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

Does this thread have any redeeming value

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!
Yes

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....

Smiling Jack posted:

Sure it does, I want to know if guys are still putting out cops near movie theaters after the new Fast and Furious movie comes out and/or any funny stories from catching people racing in the parking after previous F&F movies.

Pilot to Gunner
Aug 21, 2009

That's what you get, you get fork stabbed.

Smiling Jack posted:

Yes, it's very helpful for getting tips about how to poop on the job.

Also I'm learning a lot about security guards.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Smiling Jack posted:

TCC How to Hide Ur Drugs thread is way more useful than this thread. We should answer questions over there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Smiling Jack posted:

Be the change you wish to see in the world, Smiling Jack.

I believe in you.

You can do it.

• Locked thread