Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HerpicleOmnicron5
May 31, 2013

How did this smug dummkopf ever make general?

The BSG board game is on here, so now I'm interested in playing this. Any of you up for it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HerpicleOmnicron5
May 31, 2013

Lavender Philtrum posted:

I've heard that's really really good, I might be interested.

I've played the actual board game a couple times before. I should know the rules well enough, I just need to grab the damage roll sheets. If we can get five people for it, I reckon we'd have a good time.

HerpicleOmnicron5
May 31, 2013

We ought to organise some Chaos in the Old World or Battlestar Galactica. I'm usually around 19:00 GMT every day.

HerpicleOmnicron5
May 31, 2013

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

I don't know how to play either of these games, but I'm down.

If we get 4, we can do Chaos in the Old World. It's set in Warhammer Fantasy and is about the four gods of chaos who want to destroy the world in their own unique ways.

If we get 5, we can do Battlestar Galactica, which is a co-operative game with 2 traitors who try to subvert the workings of the team. I only know how to play Battlestar, but I've heard Chaos in the Old World is quite simple.

HerpicleOmnicron5
May 31, 2013

How does Friday at 7PM GMT for you?

When it comes to the rules, we can just open them in-game using the tablet. That'll slow things down but makes it quite possible.

HerpicleOmnicron5
May 31, 2013

Doctor Epitaph posted:

I picked it up recently. I've been jonesing to run through the Descent campaign if any goons want in on that.

Friday is no good for me. Saturday maybe?

I'd be good for Saturday. Haven't played Descent, how easy are the rules to pick up?

HerpicleOmnicron5
May 31, 2013

SlayVus posted:

Is there like a group of goons who play this? Looking for a few to play some Epic Spell Wars with or something else

Well, we're kinda forming one right now.

So, what should we do for voice chat? We could use mumble. Those using text chat can easily use the in-game option, but as far as I know Tabletop Sim does not have in-game VoIP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HerpicleOmnicron5
May 31, 2013

Okay, so everyone who wishes to play should join the CTS Mumble server. For our purposes, we shall use the "Das uboot" channel near to the bottom of the channel list. Anybody is welcome to join, all that is needed is Tabletop Simulator itself.

HerpicleOmnicron5 fucked around with this message at 12:25 on May 17, 2015

• Locked thread