Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
m2pt5
May 18, 2005

THAT GOD DAMN MOSQUITO JUST KEEPS COMING BACK
Does nobody play this anymore or just nobody posts about it? I went looking for this thread because I wanted to share a thing I made, but it's been four months dead. I hope enough people got the game on sale to revive the thread.

Anyway, on to the thing I made - I was surprised to not see Knightmare Chess on the workshop, so I scanned the 'set 2' I had sitting in a drawer.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=363692154

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

m2pt5
May 18, 2005

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

I don't have this game yet, and can't check the workshop right now, but I'm really hoping that Survive! Escape from Atlantis, Betrayal at House on the Hill, Space Alert, and a game from my childhood, Dark World end up being remade.

For reference: http://youtu.be/nu5rc0BpxZo

There's something called "SURVIVE! Escape the Island" but no Atlantis version, Betrayal is there, Space Alert is not (there's a thing called X-Men Alert but I have no idea if it's related), Dark World is not.

Also I just (a couple hours ago) finished putting together and uploading the old Netrunner card game (the WotC one from like 18 years ago, not the new Android Netrunner.) It's just all the cards, you need to make decks yourself.

m2pt5
May 18, 2005

Dark_Swordmaster posted:

I wonder if companies will take notice and Fantasy Grounds this up by getting with the devs and adding in DLC module support and then releasing their own official and professional modules for the game. As much as I like playing half these games for free, I could see myself throwing $10 towards an official version. I've already done that with Ticket To Ride and had I not heard many problems about them would have with Catan and Small World.

I can't see any support for official paid DLC getting added. The way saves work, they'd probably have to rebuild the whole save system to secure it in any way. In fact, they fairly recently switched to a plain text .json save format so it's even more open than it used to be.

m2pt5
May 18, 2005

Flicking just got added, so make with the physics-based games on the workshop! Shuffleboard or something in that vein, maybe?

m2pt5
May 18, 2005

New update, finally added a joint tool to link objects together. Nice.

Too bad it doesn't override semi-lock, so you can't pick up a linked group of objects by a single one with semi-lock on.

m2pt5
May 18, 2005

HerpicleOmnicron5 posted:

as far as I know Tabletop Sim does not have in-game VoIP.

Yes it does. It uses the same connection as the hosted game though, so it's pretty crap.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

m2pt5
May 18, 2005

I mostly use TTS to play Munchkin, but that's infrequent, mostly because a single game can take 2-3 hours or more, depending on how many people are playing and how well people know the game.

• Locked thread