Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Aww yeah now that I got Icy calling I can summon some badarse dudes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doomykins
Jun 28, 2008

Didn't you mean to ask about flowers?
Could you summon a good mage?

OzCavalier
Jun 6, 2006

SON OF BITCH!
[LEFT HOOK]

Doomykins posted:

Korinna: You gain Skill Focus: Insight as a benefit of being the most common agent of diplomacy for Lord Naan, forced to deal with the whims of several different parties and temperamentall Fey.

Just updating my character sheet etc in the CharBuilder, and have a problem. I don't actually have any skill training in Insight, so it won't allow me to select the Skill Focus Feat for this skill....

I can select it as a training feat, but that gives me a +5, rather than the +3 of the Focus.

FWIW, my trained skills were Religion (class bonus), Diplomacy, Intimidate, History, and Perception (Bardic Dilettante bonus)

Doomykins
Jun 28, 2008

Just make a general note to add +3 if all else fails.

I think if you toggle two homebrew slots on, add Training and Focus, then remove Training you can keep the Focus.

Doomykins
Jun 28, 2008

Sorry for the delay everybody, a string of work shifts, foul moods and a power outage have made me out to be quite the fool here.

Doomykins
Jun 28, 2008

Sorry for the delay feeling sick a lot.

Doomykins
Jun 28, 2008

Going on a hiatus of unknown length.

OzCavalier
Jun 6, 2006

SON OF BITCH!
[LEFT HOOK]
Things ok?

Take care.

Doomykins
Jun 28, 2008

I've been feeling a bit down about both of my games lately, mostly because of a mix of a conga line of stupid problems in my real life(my hiatus called when my car broke down from something else after recent repairs, luckily an easy fix, but at the time...) and from falling into the week long DM/PC response cycle. I want to gripe that it starts with the PCs responding slowly until the DM is infected with the same ennui and drags his own feet, which makes the PCs reply even more slowly, but that isn't productive. Things only improve with both parties posting more consistently. So I'd ask that we both work to just post more often and a bit faster. My ideal speed is 2-3 days. Unfortunately I think the average worked itself up to 5-7 and we end up with two months for one scene, or two weeks for something small... etc.

As I break this hiatus I'd like to see replies to know people are reading the thread again by Sunday night. I will boot anyone who does not post by the time I get home from work that night. After that just shoot for a 3 day reply time or faster? And if you can't make that, I prefer a post in OOC instead of the silence that makes me figure nobody wants to actually play. I can forgive "don't feel it got a headache" a lot easier than a week long AFK.

Doomykins fucked around with this message at 04:46 on Sep 18, 2015

ArkInBlack
Mar 22, 2013
Fair enough, I'll have a post up before bed.

E:Putting a more recent combat block here, complete with purchase.

pre:
Sullivan Schmidt   						 
HP: 88/88 (THP: 0)        AC:   29    Passive Insight: 17
Surges: 10/10 (V: 22)     For:  31    Passive Perception: 21
Initiative: +8   	  Ref:  24    Action Points: 2
Speed: 8 (10 w/Charge)    Will: 21    Vision: Low-Light
Languages: Common, Giant

At Will			Encounter			     Daily
Grappling Strike        [ ] Iron Wolf Charge                 [ ] Seize and Stab
Dual Strike             [ ] Furious Assault                  [ ] Rain of Steel
                        [ ] Funneling Flurry                 [ ] Goblin Punch Technique (Item) 
                        [ ] Forceful Drag                    [ ] Charging Bull Stance (Item)
                        [ ] Second Wind                      [ ] Red Wrap (Item)
                        [ ] Bull Charge                      [ ] Steadfast Amulet (Item)
                        [ ] Makeshift Shield
                        [ ] Come and Get It
                        [ ] Determination
                        [ ] Body Shield
                        [ ] Charge to Glory
                        [ ] Screaming Scale Armor (Item)
Conditionals/Resists:
Half-Orc Resilience: First time Sully's bloodied in an encounter he gains 10 THP
Inescapable Hold: Escape Attempts using Acrobatics use Sully's Fort instead of Ref for the DC
Wrestling Gloves: +1 item bonus to all defenses against grab escape attempts, grab attack rolls, and saving throws to catch self when falling
Ki Focus Expertise: +1 damage to bloodied enemies
World Serpent's Grasp: Slowed/Immobile Enemies Sully hits can be knocked Prone
Pin Down: Enemies Sully's grabbing cannot stand up from Prone until they escape.
Shoes of Water Walking: Sully can walk on water.
Crushing Pin: Whenever an enemy grabbed by Sully attempts and fails to escape, they take Sully's Dex Mod (+3) damage.

ArkInBlack fucked around with this message at 12:04 on Sep 18, 2015

OzCavalier
Jun 6, 2006

SON OF BITCH!
[LEFT HOOK]
Sounds fair to me too. Just a heads up that I will be away for family business for 3 days at the end of next week (Fri, Sat, Sun my time).

Also, new updated combat block for new items:

pre:
Korinna   						 
HP: 102/102 (THP: 0)       AC:   30          Passive Insight: 22
Surges: 15/15 (V: 27)      For:  23          Passive Perception: 24
Initiative: +9   	   Ref:  25          Action Points: 1
Speed: 5   	           Will: 26

At Will			     Encounter			     Daily
Lay On Hands [ ][ ][ ]    [ ] Second Wind                 [ ] Majestic Word
Divine Challenge          [ ] Dragon Breath               [ ] Glorious Charge
Divine Sanction           [ ] Protecting Smite            [ ] Reaper's Harvest
Bolstering Strike         [ ] Resurgent Smite             [ ] Shield the Virtuous
Enfeebling Strike         [ ] Righteos Smite              [ ] Unyielding Faith
                          [ ] Shield of Devotion          [ ] Lessons of History
                          [ ] Valorous Smite              [ ] Constant Shield
                          [ ] Virtue
                          [ ] Divine Mettle
                          [ ] Divine Strength

Item Powers
Armor Passive  -  When you spend an Action Point, gain +2 Defenses UEONT.
               -  +3 to Intimidate
Cloak Passive  -  +2 against Fear or Charm effects
Boots Passive  -  +1 to Reflex

At Will
Executioner's Bracers  -  Bonues +1d6 damage when I score a critical hit
Throwing Shield  -  Standard Action: Make Ranged Attack (Range 10) Str + 2 vs AC, 1d8 + Str modifier
                                      (+0) Damage. Shield automatically returns to hand after attack
Gauntlets of Brilliance - Minor Action: Gauntlets shed bright light until the end of the encounter or
                                          until you use this power again. The light fills the target’s
                                          space and all squares within 4 squares of it. Putting out
                                          the light is a free action.
                                          (Power is as per Wizard Utility power 'Light')

Daily
[ ] Armor:  Free Action             -  Instead of +2 Defenses, grant an Ally within 5 squares their
                                        Second Wind as a Free Action
[ ] Shield:  Free Action On Hit     -  Target is pushed 1 square in direction of my choice
[ ] Broadsword:  Free Action On Hit -  Enemy is Immobilized until you are no longer adjacent to it
[ ] Holy Symbol:  Minor Action      -  Inspiration (Close Burst 2 Aura): Grant +2 Attack to Self and
                                        Allies within Aura UEONT.
[ ] Cloak:  Immediate Interrupt     -  Trigger: Enemy uses Charm or Fear power on me
                                       -  Effect: Can redirect to any other creature within 5 squares
[ ] Gauntlets:  Free Action On Hit  -  The attack deals an extra 10 Radiant damage.

Conditionals:
+1 to attack rolls when bloodied (Racial)

LoH Target gains +2 to all defences USONT
When using AP for extra action, self plus all allies within 5 squares gain +2 to AC and Reflex
defences USONT

Wahad
May 19, 2011

There is no escape.
Sure, I can do that.

pre:
Lucan   						 
HP: 76/76 (THP: )        AC:   26    Passive Insight: 20
Surges: 8/8 (V: 19)      For:  24    Passive Perception: 29
Initiative: +10   	 Ref:  26    Action Points: 1
Speed: 7     	         Will: 27    Vision: Low-Light
Languages: Common, Elven

Agile Recovery          [ ] Disruptive Strike                [ ] Encaging Spirits
Grappling Spirits       [ ] Elven Accuracy                   [ ] Spitting-Cobra Stance
Hunter's Quarry         [ ] Feyjump Shot                     [ ] Springback Shot
Twin Strike             [ ] Feywild Jaunt                    [ ] Swarming Bats
                        [ ] Inevitable Shot
                        [ ] Possessing Spirits
                        [ ] Second Wind
                        [ ] Stab and Shoot
                        [ ] Surefooted Stride
                        [ ] Weave Through The Fray

Item Powers
[ ] Bracers of Archery (Daily)
[ ] Gorgonskin Armor   (Daily)
[ ] Steadfast Amulet   (Daily)

Ranged Basic Attack: 1d20+17 vs AC, 1d12+10 damage, and the target is slowed and can't shift UEONT.
Conditions: (+2 damage if the target is not adjacent to any other creature, +2 damage if they're bloodied)

Conditionals/Resists:
Boots of the Fencing Master: When you shift, gain +1 AC/Ref.
Brutal Accuracy: If the rerolled attack granted by elven accuracy hits your quarry, the attack deals extra damage.
Defensive Mobility: You gain a +2 bonus to AC against opportunity attacks.
Distant Advantage: Gain combat advantage with ranged and area attacks against flanked enemies.
Explorer: You can tell which way is north and get a +5 bonus on skill checks to avoid becoming lost.
Also, your group's travel speed increases by 1 and you get a +2 bonus to saving throws against ongoing poison damage.
Group Awareness: Non-elf allies within 5 squares gain a +1 racial bonus to Perception.
Inevitable Volley: You can make two RBAs against different targets with Inevitable Shot.
Opportunity Fire: Use a bow to make OAs. This does not provoke OAs in turn.
Rapid-fire Action: When you spend an action point to take an extra action, you can use a bow
to make an RBA as a free action before or after taking the extra action 
Resilient Focus: You gain a +2 bonus to saving throws.
Stone-Shard Shooter: Crit on 19-20 vs Slowed enemies.
Superior Will: If you are dazed or stunned, you can make a saving throw at the start of your turn to end that effect,
even if the effect doesn't normally end on a save.
Wild Step: Ignore difficult terrain when you shift. 

Doomykins
Jun 28, 2008

Looks like everybody is here after the hiatus. Good stuff.

OzCavalier
Jun 6, 2006

SON OF BITCH!
[LEFT HOOK]
Just for future reference:

"This is speech."

*This is internal monologue/thoughts*

:eng101:

It's all good though.

Doomykins
Jun 28, 2008

Oops! :sweatdrop:

Also it sounds like Korinna has a different route in mind, if you wanted to edit your post a little to state it.

OzCavalier
Jun 6, 2006

SON OF BITCH!
[LEFT HOOK]
She's just pointing out where things stand.

For herself, she's more in favour of the route suggested by Lord Naan, simply because she's just a little hesitant to go after the Neogi with a small group, simply because (as Dolos admits) no-one knows the true extent of their territory.

OzCavalier fucked around with this message at 15:28 on Sep 22, 2015

Mortify
Feb 4, 2005

Hope's vote is the Neogi lair, but she's also absolutely fearless and immortal, so her opinion should maybe only count half as much as someone else's.

OzCavalier
Jun 6, 2006

SON OF BITCH!
[LEFT HOOK]
So looks likte we're going bug hunting... :sweat:

FYI guys, as of now I am away on a family trip for the better part of 4 days. Will post when I get back, but don't go dyin' on me, hear?

Mortify
Feb 4, 2005

OzCavalier posted:

...but don't go dyin' on me, hear?

Welp.

ArkInBlack
Mar 22, 2013
If Sully thought it was hostile he'd have jumped on it and tried to throw it to the ground. This is friendly Sully.

OzCavalier
Jun 6, 2006

SON OF BITCH!
[LEFT HOOK]
Little over-whelmed by work and family issues atm.

Will probably have a post up within the next 24 hours or so.

Doomykins
Jun 28, 2008

Hey, I blew it. I've lost all discipline for updating my games. I guess that's because I've lost interest in it. But those who know me know my interest in things comes and goes. I'm not stumped on the direction to take the games or what events are coming up. I'm just blanking out when I think about what time I should update, like it's a chore I'm avoiding. I've mentioned to some of you that I've had an idea for campaign I've wanted to run for awhile but don't worry, I've got no hard details there yet and I know I'd just neglect that one too currently. So you know, that's not why I'm dragging rear end.

I don't want to just close the games on you guys so I guess if you're willing to wait for me to rekindle my interest, I'll keep at it. I'm not sure when that'll be but eh, I'm expecting some vacation time soon. Maybe I'll get my head back in the game then. Nice thing about PbP is you can review the last page of posts to get caught back up even after a few weeks, I reckon.

Well, I wanted to say something. Don't want to call it a hiatus because I don't have a time in mind that I plan to be back on the ball. But if it makes you feel better, I wasn't planning to just trash things because I feel down sometimes.

OzCavalier
Jun 6, 2006

SON OF BITCH!
[LEFT HOOK]
I've got no problems with you taking some time to get yourself back into the swing of things.

Doomykins
Jun 28, 2008

I am working on restarting this game and I apologize for the lengthy delay. The day that I posted that I needed a break was the beginning of a small number of car-related disasters, things steadily worsening until December and the purchase of a new used car. Things have cleared up significantly and I thought I would post once I actually began cleaning up my notes and working on tokens and tile sets again. I closed my other game but I think CoA has been in a better spot to be turned around and to reignite player interest because it is not bogged down by the mistakes I made in my other ongoing setting.

Anyways, I could use some organizational help from my players. I know I've contacted you guys to see if interest is still there and for the most part it has been "Yes." So let's go ahead:

I could use links to up to date character sheets. Everybody should be Level 12. A small wish-list of loot would help(specific items or "X combat modifier really helps me out.") From the highly desired to the mildly convenient, gimme a few ideas off the top of your head.

Awhile ago I had the idea to give everybody additional bonuses in-game but I've been uneven about giving those out. I'm sure that William and Sully have the bonus powers and almost everybody has the +3 Skill Bonus. If you don't have the +3 Bonus let me know and I'll be skipping the in-game awkwardness to just get everybody even:

Sariya: Ley-Line Aura Draw - 2/Daily(Minor Action) - Next Power used ignores Allies/Friendly NPCs and ignores damage penalty if Enlarged. If not Enlarged deals +4 Damage.

Hope: Delayed Reaction Cut - 1/Encounter(Free Action/Trigger) - Adds +2 to the Critical Hit Range(i.e. 20 becomes 18-20, 19-20 becomes 17-20, etc.) Can cause an attack to retroactively Crit(can be triggered AFTER attack roll.) Add +1d12 to the attack.

Korinna: Guardian Breath - Passive(Tied to Dragonborn Breath Attack Racial) - Dragonborn Breath Attack leaves behind a template the size of the original breath that grants +2 Defense UEONT and 8 THP(Korinna's Con Mod + 1/2 Level) to Allies that enter the area. The template lasts USONT(Korinna.)

Lucan: Horned Fey's Visage - 1/Encounter(Minor) - Burst 2 Vs Will(based off Weapon Attack Roll + 2.) On hit Enemy is forced to Shift 1 away from Lucan. Empowers next attack to deal Ongoing 5 Force(Wisdom Mod) (Save Ends.)

After writing these out and checking Will and Sully's, I think they need a bit of updating so please change the former Determination(Sully) and Humility(William) to:

Sully: Pride - 1/Encounter - Gain DR 5/- UEONT(Stacks with all other DRs.) Adds +2 to your next Attack Roll. Passive: Your Grapples may hit targets up to Huge(3x3 Token.)

William: Divine Grace - 1/Encounter - Next Healing Word used affects all Allies in Close Burst 5, including Self. Passive: Gain an additional use of Healing Word per Encounter.

I hope these are all pretty even and radical, please advise if they are not!

Doomykins fucked around with this message at 20:18 on Jan 31, 2016

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Its been uhhhh quite a while. Hell I would miss it completely if I didn't bookmark the thread. Try pming people to see if they are still game.

Doomykins
Jun 28, 2008

quote:

I've contacted you guys to see if interest is still there and for the most part it has been "Yes."

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

...I wasn't contacted.

Doomykins
Jun 28, 2008

You kind of irritated the piss out of me when I posted my need to hiatus in the other thread. My head's clear now so ganbare, Plutonis-kun.

Doomykins
Jun 28, 2008

Posting resumes!

ArkInBlack
Mar 22, 2013
So, my PCs power supply just died. Luckily Sully's sheet hasn't gone anywhere so here's that. but it does mean I'm without the builder and my PDFs so the wish list is gonna wait a bit.

OzCavalier
Jun 6, 2006

SON OF BITCH!
[LEFT HOOK]
Updated Character bloc as requested, which inks to Character sheet at Orokos.

pre:
Korinna   						 
HP: 102/102 (THP: 0)       AC:   30          Passive Insight: 22
Surges: 15/15 (V: 27)      For:  23          Passive Perception: 24
Initiative: +9   	   Ref:  25          Action Points: 1
Speed: 5   	           Will: 26

At Will			     Encounter			     Daily
Lay On Hands [ ][ ][ ]    [ ] Second Wind                 [ ] Majestic Word
Divine Challenge          [ ] Dragon Breath               [ ] Glorious Charge
Divine Sanction           [ ] Protecting Smite            [ ] Reaper's Harvest
Bolstering Strike         [ ] Resurgent Smite             [ ] Shield the Virtuous
Enfeebling Strike         [ ] Righteos Smite              [ ] Unyielding Faith
                          [ ] Shield of Devotion          [ ] Lessons of History
                          [ ] Valorous Smite              [ ] Constant Shield
                          [ ] Virtue
                          [ ] Divine Mettle
                          [ ] Divine Strength

Item Powers
Armor Passive  -  When you spend an Action Point, gain +2 Defenses UEONT.
               -  +3 to Intimidate
Cloak Passive  -  +2 against Fear or Charm effects
Boots Passive  -  +1 to Reflex

At Will
Executioner's Bracers  -  Bonues +1d6 damage when I score a critical hit
Throwing Shield  -  Standard Action: Make Ranged Attack (Range 10) Str + 2 vs AC, 1d8 + Str modifier
                                      (+0) Damage. Shield automatically returns to hand after attack
Gauntlets of Brilliance - Minor Action: Gauntlets shed bright light until the end of the encounter or
                                          until you use this power again. The light fills the target’s
                                          space and all squares within 4 squares of it. Putting out
                                          the light is a free action.
                                          (Power is as per Wizard Utility power 'Light')

Daily
[ ] Armor:  Free Action             -  Instead of +2 Defenses, grant an Ally within 5 squares their
                                        Second Wind as a Free Action
[ ] Shield:  Free Action On Hit     -  Target is pushed 1 square in direction of my choice
[ ] Broadsword:  Free Action On Hit -  Enemy is Immobilized until you are no longer adjacent to it
[ ] Holy Symbol:  Minor Action      -  Inspiration (Close Burst 2 Aura): Grant +2 Attack to Self and
                                        Allies within Aura UEONT.
[ ] Cloak:  Immediate Interrupt     -  Trigger: Enemy uses Charm or Fear power on me
                                       -  Effect: Can redirect to any other creature within 5 squares
[ ] Gauntlets:  Free Action On Hit  -  The attack deals an extra 10 Radiant damage.

Conditionals:
+1 to attack rolls when bloodied (Racial)

LoH Target gains +2 to all defences USONT

When using AP for extra action, self plus all allies within 5 squares gain +2 to AC and Reflex
defences USONT

Guardian Breath - Passive (Tied to Dragonborn Breath Attack Racial) - Dragonborn Breath
Attack leaves behind a template the size of the original breath that grants +2 Defense UEONT
and 8 THP (Korinna's Con Mod + 1/2 Level) to Allies that enter the area. The template lasts
USONT.

[Edit:] No real idea for new items/abilities that might be of benefit at this stage. Will have to do a little research.

OzCavalier fucked around with this message at 00:03 on Jan 21, 2016

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

RIP Lutri: 5/19/20-4/2/20
:blizz::gamefreak:
William has been updated, now the sun literally shines out of his rear end.
pre:
William
HP: 86/86 (THP: 0)	AC:   28	Passive Insight: 39
Surges:  11/11 (V: 21)	For:  26	Passive Perception: 24
Initiative: +12		Ref:  23	Action Points:1
Speed: 6		Will: 29   

Melee basic attack (Bastard Sword):
1d20+14, 1d10+5 damage

At Will			Encounter		Daily
Brand of the Sun	[ ]Use Vulnerability	[ ]Nimbus of Holy Shielding
Blessing of Knowledge	[ ]Channel Divinity	[ ]Inspire Fervor
Singing Strike	 	 -Smite Undead		[ ]Holy Cleansing
			 -Knowledge to Spread	[ ]Flame Strike
			[ ][ ][ ]Healing Word	[ ]Druid Healing Word
			[ ]Sudden Inspiration	[ ]Resurrection
			[ ]Thought Twister	[ ]Divine Favor
			[ ]Inspired Steel	
			[ ]Thought Storm
			[ ]Divine Resurgence
			[ ]Word of Vigor
			[ ]Punative Radiance
			Items			Items	
                        [ ]ESP Medallion	[ ]Deathburst Armor
                        [ ]Second Wind		[ ]Mediation
                        [ ]Divine Grace		[ ]Diplomacy
Conditionals
-Resist 2 against Area and Ranged attacks
-Allies get +1 shield bonus to AC as long as William Wields a Shield
-When William uses healing word, each ally in the burst gets +1 to next saving throw before EOMNT
-Target of Healing Word gets +2 to all defenses until EOMNT
-Target of Healing Word can make a saving throw
-Can save vs Dazed or Stunned at beginning of turn.
-Negate first Crit against AC every encounter
-Characters receiving any beneficial effects from Powers/Class Features gain +1 Speed UEONT
-Psychic Encounter Powers cause target to grant CA until EOMNT
-Everyone in 5 squares can shift 3 on an AP
-Targets hit by Singing Strike are Immobilized until EOMNT
-Radiant damage buffs next healing word by 2d6

Mediation(Range 5): Highest Attribute vs Will. Lowers targets Will Defense by 4 UEONT.
Diplomacy(Range 5): Yourself or Ally Reroll failed Diplomacy or Streetwise Check.
Divine Grace(Range 5):Heal everyone in burst 5 with healing word.

ArkInBlack
Mar 22, 2013
PC is fixed so we're back in the game for real, here's an impromptu wishlist of junk I think is rad and want on Sully

Boots of the Giantkind, Level 19 Feet Slot
Gauntlets of Discontinuity, Level 13 Hand Slot
Belt of Vim (Paragon), Level 18 Waist Slot
Wallwalkers, Level 10 Feet Slot
Lesser Ring of Featherfall, Level 12 Ring Slot
Ring of Invigoration, Level 14 Ring Slot
Battle Standard of the Hungry Blade, Level 9 Wondrous Item
Seed of War, Level 15 Wondrous Item

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

RIP Lutri: 5/19/20-4/2/20
:blizz::gamefreak:
I'm not even sure what would help william, warpriest doesn't get much item and feat support.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

The site database I used to search items is down so I can't really come up with a item wishlist for now. In any case the sheet has been updated.

pre:
Sariya   						 
HP: 68/68 (THP: 0)         AC:   25    Passive Insight: 19
Surges: 8/8(V: 17)          For:  20    Passive Perception: 19
Initiative: +5   	  Ref:  24    Action Points: 1
Speed: 6   	          Will: 24    Vision: Normal

Mage Hand            [ ] Solkara's Wave                [ ] Solkara's Grasp
Light                [ ] Windwalker                    [ ] Acid Arrow
Freezing Burst       [ ] Suggestion                    [ ] Solkara's Forest
Illusory Ambush      [ ] Chameleon's Mask              [ ] Summon Abyssal Maw     
                     [ ] Conduit of Ice                [ ] Summon Arrowhawk
                     [ ] Melting Pool                  [ ] Guardian Archons
                     [ ] Winter's Wrath                [ ] [ ] Ley Line Area Draw
                     [ ] Second Wind
                     [ ] Wall of Winter
                     [ ] Icy Calling
Item Powers

Smooth-Flat Robe (Daily: Trigger: You are hit by a Melee Attack.): You may Shift to any unoccupied 
square Adjacent to the Enemy that triggered the Attack.
Ring of Frustrations (Daily, Free/Immediate): Reroll a missed attack. Power is not spent if miss
again.
Pavise Charm (Daily, Minor): +2 AC and Reflex until I leave the space.
Steadfast Boots (Encounter, Minor): +2 AC and all defenses until beginning of next turn, lose bonus
if move/is moved.
Shadowfell Gloves (Daily, Minor): +1d6 damage to arcane power, damage changes to necrotic.
Reading Spectacles (Can read any language)
Bracers of Mental Might (Encounter, Free/Immediate): Use Cha/Int/Wis instead of Str on a roll.
Wand of Fear +3: +3 Intimidate, +2 attack for every slain/bloodied enemy (Max +10) until EoTN
(Encounter): Push a hit enemy 3 squares.
Ashen Garb (Daily, Reaction): When you take Damage, Fly 8 Squares and gain Insubstantial USONT

Conditionals/Resists:

Resist 16 Cold.
Immune to slow and immobilize caused by Cold attacks.
Gain 1 THP after felling a Minion with Wizard powers.
Gain 2 THP after using an Encounter/Daily power.
+4 AC against attacks of opportunity when using powers.
Once per turn, the first target you hit with a power that has the cold keyword
gains vulnerable 5 cold after the attack. The vulnerability lasts until EOTE.
When using area/close attack against 2+ creatures and hit only one, the hit one takes
an extra 2d6 damage.
Me and allies gain resistance to elemental damage after every extended rest equal to CON mod.
+2 to bluff, intimidate, diplo and insight against elementals.
When taking action point action all adjacent enemies take 5 cold damage and are slowed.
-5 attack and half damage to allies.

Familiar
Goo-Goo the Maridan
Speed 6 Swim 6
C.Benefits: +2 to attack underwater against non-aquatic creatures. Can breath underwater.
Active Benefits: Can use familiar as conduit for close arcane attack power once/encounter.

When you use an arcane daily attack power, each enemy adjacent to the maridan is slowed,
and you (if you are adjacent to the maridan) and each ally adjacent to it gain partial
concealment. These effects last until the end of your next turn.

Wahad
May 19, 2011

There is no escape.
My block's still mostly correct so I just put the new power in.

pre:
Lucan   						 
HP: 76/76 (THP: )        AC:   26    Passive Insight: 20
Surges: 8/8 (V: 19)      For:  24    Passive Perception: 29
Initiative: +10   	 Ref:  26    Action Points: 1
Speed: 7     	         Will: 27    Vision: Low-Light
Languages: Common, Elven

Agile Recovery          [ ] Disruptive Strike                [ ] Encaging Spirits
Grappling Spirits       [ ] Elven Accuracy                   [ ] Spitting-Cobra Stance
Hunter's Quarry         [ ] Feyjump Shot                     [ ] Springback Shot
Twin Strike             [ ] Feywild Jaunt                    [ ] Swarming Bats
                        [ ] Horned Fey's Visage
                        [ ] Inevitable Shot
                        [ ] Possessing Spirits
                        [ ] Second Wind
                        [ ] Stab and Shoot
                        [ ] Surefooted Stride
                        [ ] Weave Through The Fray

Item Powers
[ ] Bracers of Archery (Daily)
[ ] Gorgonskin Armor   (Daily)
[ ] Steadfast Amulet   (Daily)

Ranged Basic Attack: 1d20+18 vs AC, 1d12+10 damage, and the target is slowed and can't shift UEONT.
Conditions: (+2 damage if the target is not adjacent to any other creature, +2 damage if they're bloodied)

Conditionals/Resists:
Bloodiron Greatbow On a crit, the target takes 3d10 extra damage SONT.
Boots of the Fencing Master: When you shift, gain +1 AC/Ref.
Brutal Accuracy: If the rerolled attack granted by elven accuracy hits your quarry, the attack deals extra damage.
Defensive Mobility: You gain a +2 bonus to AC against opportunity attacks.
Distant Advantage: Gain combat advantage with ranged and area attacks against flanked enemies.
Explorer: You can tell which way is north and get a +5 bonus on skill checks to avoid becoming lost.
Also, your group's travel speed increases by 1 and you get a +2 bonus to saving throws against ongoing poison damage.
Group Awareness: Non-elf allies within 5 squares gain a +1 racial bonus to Perception.
Inevitable Volley: You can make two RBAs against different targets with Inevitable Shot.
Opportunity Fire: Use a bow to make OAs. This does not provoke OAs in turn.
Rapid-fire Action: When you spend an action point to take an extra action, you can use a bow
to make an RBA as a free action before or after taking the extra action 
Resilient Focus: You gain a +2 bonus to saving throws.
Superior Will: If you are dazed or stunned, you can make a saving throw at the start of your turn to end that effect,
even if the effect doesn't normally end on a save.
Wild Step: Ignore difficult terrain when you shift. 

Wishlist (with two options for most slots so you can decide what you want to give me)

Diamond Cincture (lv 10, waist)
Ring of Giants (lv 13, ring)
Steadfast Amulet +3 (lv 13, neck)
Circlet of Arkhosia (lv 14, head)
Drowmesh Armor of Dark Deeds (lv 14, armor)
Gauntlets of Blood (lv 14, hands)
Ring of Fury (lv 14, ring)
Greatbow of Speed (lv 15, weapon)
Periapt of Cascading Health (lv 15, neck)
Shadowdance Drowmesh (lv 15, armor)
Bracers of Archery (lv 16, arms)
Forceful Greatbow (lv 15, weapon)
Survivor's Boots (lv 16, feet)
Belt of Breaching (lv 19, waist)

Wahad fucked around with this message at 17:25 on Jan 22, 2016

ArkInBlack
Mar 22, 2013
Hey what kind of action is Pride? Minor? Free?

pre:
Sullivan Schmidt   						 
HP: 88/88 (THP: 0)        AC:   29    Passive Insight: 17
Surges: 10/10 (V: 22)     For:  31    Passive Perception: 21
Initiative: +8   	  Ref:  24    Action Points: 2
Speed: 8 (10 w/Charge)    Will: 21    Vision: Low-Light
Languages: Common, Giant

Grappling Strike        [ ] Iron Wolf Charge                 [ ] Seize and Stab
Dual Strike             [ ] Furious Assault                  [ ] Rain of Steel
                        [ ] Funneling Flurry                 [ ] Goblin Punch Technique (Item) 
                        [ ] Forceful Drag                    [ ] Charging Bull Stance (Item)
                        [ ] Second Wind                      [ ] Red Wrap (Item)
                        [ ] Bull Charge                      [ ] Steadfast Amulet (Item)
                        [ ] Makeshift Shield
                        [ ] Come and Get It
                        [ ] Determination
                        [ ] Body Shield
                        [ ] Charge to Glory
                        [ ] Pride
                        [ ] Screaming Scale Armor (Item)
Conditionals/Resists:
Half-Orc Resilience: First time Sully's bloodied in an encounter he gains 10 THP
Inescapable Hold: Escape Attempts using Acrobatics use Sully's Fort instead of Ref for the DC
Wrestling Gloves: +1 item bonus to all defenses against grab escape attempts, grab attack rolls, and saving throws to catch self when falling
Ki Focus Expertise: +2 damage to bloodied enemies
World Serpent's Grasp: Slowed/Immobile Enemies Sully hits can be knocked Prone
Pin Down: Enemies Sully's grabbing cannot stand up from Prone until they escape.
Shoes of Water Walking: Sully can walk on water.
Crushing Pin: Whenever an enemy grabbed by Sully attempts and fails to escape, they take Sully's Dex Mod (+3) damage.

ArkInBlack fucked around with this message at 13:41 on Jan 22, 2016

Doomykins
Jun 28, 2008

Free.

Doomykins
Jun 28, 2008

Plutonis you need to list what your powers do when you use them. As far as I can tell right now you've summoned a ball of hp to do nothing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Yeah I lost my charbuilder so I couldn't access my powers and give more details but I got a new one. Edited in any case.

• Locked thread