Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fushin
Dec 16, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Lowtax has fallen on hard times. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

There's a post on that kotaku site about bio shock references in mlp and it's the dumbest poo poo ever,I'm not been gonna link it cos I don't want that poo poo in my history but it's good for a lol.

cis_eraser_420
Mar 1, 2013

Quantum of Phallus posted:

there's a post on that kotaku site about bio shock references in mlp and it's the dumbest poo poo ever,I'm not been gonna link it cos I don't want that poo poo in my history but it's good for a lol.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
I wonder if Toys R Us has like a special code they announce over the PA when an employee sees a giant mob of manchildren enter the store.

BombiTheZombie
Mar 27, 2010
Euthanize every brony, its not like you lose anything of value to the human race.

Riotgrrill
Sep 3, 2004

Fushin posted:

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

BombiTheZombie posted:

Euthanize every brony, its not like you lose anything of value to the human race.

Why? They aren't going to reproduce anyways.

Steak
Dec 9, 2005

Pillbug

Fushin posted:

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]

notZaar posted:

Why? They aren't going to reproduce anyways.

as much as i would like to think that, it simply isn't true and they will make completely unfit parents

Michaellaneous
Oct 30, 2013

Business Gorillas posted:

oh my god someone make the second dude on the right an av and then buy it for me tia

What text do you want with it?

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here

Steak posted:

i have more but i don't know how long i can handle doing this, mentally

throw every one of these people in prision

The dude in the white shirt in the middle.

I've been through enough of these threads that I'm recognizing people.:suicide:

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

These are all from a brony convention in Australia that some poor goon had to go and film for work. They did a livestream of the costume contest, which is why most of these are lovely, but can we truly expect anything more when MLP is involved?

This is my waifu Diamond Tiara, hands off bitches:

The piece de resistance:

:pedo::pedo::pedo::barf:

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Bullied to the point where your only sanctuary is a cartoon made to sell toys

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

son of a bitch

SierraNovember
Nov 3, 2011
DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE TELL ME THAT YOU'RE A WOMEN OR GAY. I'M SO TIRED OF PEOPLE TELLING ME THAT THAT I KEEP BREAKING MY FUCKING KEYBOARD. GOD JUST READING THAT MAKES ME WANT TO BASH IT IN UNTIL EVERYTHING IS COVERED WITH BLOOD, FLESH, AND BONE AAAARGHAARHGHGHAHRHHFFF
After reading this thread, I offer my condolence to those who have children attending school with the offspring of any if those pictured. I would like to advise you, to advise their parents that Korea do excellent boat trips this time if year.

Michaellaneous
Oct 30, 2013

Glaucus atlanticus posted:

The piece de resistance:

:pedo::pedo::pedo::barf:

Wh...what? No. That what I think is happening on this picture can't be. There must be an explenation :psyduck:

Steampunk iPhone
Sep 2, 2009

by XyloJW

getitoffgetitoff
Sep 24, 2007

by Ralp

no hoverhand.

cowboythreespeech
Dec 28, 2008

poor girl

getitoffgetitoff
Sep 24, 2007

by Ralp

she deserves it, imo.

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUcjKln4zhc

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

The groom doesn't look very happy either. Every family has a black sheep/brony

getitoffgetitoff
Sep 24, 2007

by Ralp
that groom looks like a brony too tbf,

cowboythreespeech
Dec 28, 2008

Is that this loving guy

Does he just go around posing in wedding photos wearing the same shirt and hat and dumb glasses with his dumb mouth hanging open or what

e: sorry. Different dumb hat.

myshl0ng
Feb 19, 2011

ooh, i've been a bad little poster!
the grooms were switched

getitoffgetitoff
Sep 24, 2007

by Ralp

cowboythreespeech posted:

Is that this loving guy

Does he just go around posing in wedding photos wearing the same shirt and hat and dumb glasses with his dumb mouth hanging open or what

he was wearing a flat cap in the first one and a fedora in the second. not the same hat.

getitoffgetitoff
Sep 24, 2007

by Ralp
i disapprove of people marrying outside their weightclass.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

getitoffgetitoff posted:

that groom looks like a brony too tbf,

He looks more like a played football in highschool and never learned to eat less than what he did then type fat guy

Is that this loving guy

I guarantee you he considers that his "nice" brony shirt.

keykey
Mar 28, 2003

Yellow teeth pix ITT.

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004

:iamafag:

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004

Is that this loving guy

:iamafag:

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
I was thinking to myself "Who has such low self-esteem that when someone they know turns up to their wedding dressed like that they don't immediately tell them to go home for being massively disrespectful?", and then I looked at the bride/groom and welp.

Forums Barber
Jan 5, 2011
i just figured they were excited that noted brony and former Doctor Who actor David Tennant came to their wedding.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Is that this loving guy

Look at these couples settling because they can't get any better.

Forums Barber
Jan 5, 2011

Wicker Man posted:

Look at these couples settling because they can't get any better.

if it wasn't for the obvious feigned desperate smile on the bride, I'd have assumed they were a polyamorous triad or some bullshit.

.TakaM
Oct 30, 2007

HappyKitty
Jul 11, 2005

Wouldx9

HJE-Cobra
Jul 15, 2007

Bear Witness

Hell Gem
I just saw that popular Youtube videoman Ashens made a video showcasing some of the My Little Pony blind-bag toys and proper handling of them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgYjp9_Vj6I

IceAgeComing
Jan 29, 2013

pretty fucking embarrassing to watch

HJE-Cobra posted:

I just saw that popular Youtube videoman Ashens made a video showcasing some of the My Little Pony blind-bag toys and proper handling of them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgYjp9_Vj6I

nothing totally insane bar the collective of furries that ended up going like "great video btw i don't gently caress dogs"

Does anyone have that facebook screenshot of some guy saying that bronies are a third of the population of america? that was p funny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bright Future
Oct 9, 2007

[let's] fuck that crazy-ass robot

Would you if you had to go to a bronycon tho

• Locked thread