Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

For those interested, here's (part of) the xbone meltdown, serious :lol:

Dr VideoGames 0.299 posted:

This is what you people do. If the argument's flowing out of your favor, you put words in peoples' mouths. If that doesn't work, then say they're mad. And lord knows the first one to mad loses.

For months these pissants have been agog over how terrible the machine is. Writhing over and in each other like a ball of mating snakes. Anyone who isn't like them in thought or care is immediately labeled an irrational person.

For something you hold in such disdain, for something that you completely abhor, you cannot stop yourself from obsessing about it daily. And the fact that the same points are covered over and OVER again shows that there's not actually that much to hold one's interest.

You get something out of making GBS threads on the toy incessantly, constantly. What could otherwise be a pleasant experience has to be utterly blackened by you. For what? What do you get out of this?

You've rendered any meaningful or even pleasant discussion dead. The way these forums have been flowing in the past few months, it's hardly surprising. Reddit's more coherent than this place, now,

Noise has conquered the signal here. There's nothing to be had, except for you and your lot to delight in each other's stunted minds.

It's a loving toy. Get over it.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

getitoffgetitoff
Sep 24, 2007

by Ralp

Tsinava posted:

you can still have sex with men if you want. you don't have to get all gay about it.

yeah but i wanna be gay (in the bear way) about it. that's the point.

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
just grow some chest hair and call yourself burly. you don't have to be the fat guy. i mean you are but you know.

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
those are really dramatic words over a gaming consol. yikes

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3609285&userid=110644

oh my fat loving christ you didn't read the thread

i got skinny. i did absolutley everything it took to get to that size - and i also know that particular weight wouldn't have been enough to please some people. i still would have been considered an obese disgusting idiot.

but when i got to that size, nothing got fixed. i was sad, miserable, and hateful. hosed a lot of girls, but whatever. i was loving miserable. i wIsh i was the wish kid from the twilight zone so i could just wish you all obese and then prance around you all day singing WHY YOU FAT WHY YOU FAT

i've done it. i got pretty for you motherfuckers, and it wasn't worth it, i know a good majority of you didn't work to be not fat, and those who have labored under such a goal are availing themselves of such a privilege JUST A BIT TOO EARLY

sorry i guess you might not be fat anymore

getitoffgetitoff
Sep 24, 2007

by Ralp

Lol if you don't think this looks like fun.

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
i bet he doesn't even have a doctorate

Kombotron
Aug 11, 2011
i think we all figured out who the human being is its dr. videogames.

we should all insult him

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

If I'm reading that right, he got skinny; but regrets it? Maybe is currently working towards being fat again? I'm not sure.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
mad posting is completely unnecessary when you can just call someone a fag way before that happens

Sancho
Jul 18, 2003

it is on the upswing, OP

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

getitoffgetitoff posted:

God drat bears are loving nasty. Twinks fo lyfe.

Setzer Gabbiani
Oct 13, 2004

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

For those interested, here's (part of) the xbone meltdown, serious :lol:

This is actually pretty correct reinforced by the xbone thread hosting srsgaming regulars

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
twinks in summer bears in winter

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

Gold Medalist, 2014 shit post olympics
all of the dr videogames posts are real

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

gary oldmans diary posted:

twinks in summer bears in winter

ugh, fair enough but those are obviously summer bears (pool).

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

getitoffgetitoff posted:

three times now i've caught sight of that guy's hand at the bottom and thought it was a dick v:shobon:v

In Zero We Trust
Jul 14, 2011
big gay cocks *woop* *woop* big gay cocks *woop* *woop*

Think Thin!
Sep 17, 2006
epic

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

How is "gay" an insult?

I wish I was gay.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

I've largely converted saying "gay" to saying "lame", because that's what it always meant, you know unless I'm calling someone a fag.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

DoctorStrangelove posted:

How is "gay" an insult?

I wish I was gay.

gently caress men wish granted. its not like even one of those evil genie twisted wish-grantings. gently caress dudes BAM yourgay.

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

FogHelmut posted:

I've largely converted saying "gay" to saying "lame", because that's what it always meant, you know unless I'm calling someone a fag.
die ablist scum

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose

unlimited shrimp posted:

it is if you're a bitch about it

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Nathilus posted:

gently caress men wish granted. its not like even one of those evil genie twisted wish-grantings. gently caress dudes BAM yourgay.
fuckin laziest djinn ever^

and dont do it drstrangelove the undesirable twist is aids like every other gay

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Hobohemian posted:

If I'm reading that right, he got skinny; but regrets it? Maybe is currently working towards being fat again? I'm not sure.

The more likely truth is that he got skinny and enjoyed it, then he found himself fat again some point later and was like, "you know what, being skinny and not eating junk food all the time wasn't that much fun."

A Fucker IRL
Jan 25, 2014

by Baldo di Gregorio
OP is a gay fag

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
yeah but idk man why does gay have to forever be a slur against gay people the meanings of words change

I've heard gay friends of mine call stuff they don't like gay so idk whatever

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

Nathilus posted:

bears come in all shapes and sizes friend

A Fucker IRL
Jan 25, 2014

by Baldo di Gregorio
Homo thread.

Put the penis in the poo making hole.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Nathilus posted:

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

A Fucker IRL posted:

Homo thread.

Put the penis in the poo making hole.

hell ya

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Feminition posted:

bears come in all shapes and sizes friend

im not the least bit gay i just think its gross an im not into it at all

but if i ever went gay for any reason now im definitely sure id be a bottom

dendy crew
Jun 1, 2011

Dendy!, Dendy!, We love Dendy! Dendy - Everyone plays it!
its cool and not disappointing or embarrassing that the mods sought to de-tumblrify the forums but 4channed them instead

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
i suspect they wanted to knock off the nonstop days on end arguing over bullshit people had with serious posting and acting like forum rep was a thing and something to care about
the upgrade doesnt stop you from talking about whatever you want but anyone who took themself seriously before should be clued in

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i didn't read this thread but being nice to people is a cool thing to do

okay bye!

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

This thread is p. gay.

Solid Poopsnake
Mar 27, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

BKPR posted:

being nice to people is a cool thing to do

GreatGreen
Jul 3, 2007
That's not what gaslighting means you hyperbolic dipshit.

ha ha yeah human being

*gets fired from work*

god my boss is such a sjw fagggot

*applies at another job*

yeah my boss was a total dick and he had no sense of humor and also oh you called him and he told you i was a homophobic piece of poo poo

well gently caress you, human being

*applies at another job*

you're okay with me calling people human being, right? no? well gently caress you too

*applies at another job*

so yeah my boss at my last job was oh you've hired someone else already. well, let me tell you that i am NOT a homophobic piece of poo poo and also okay you closed the door

*applies at another job*

i just... look, faggots are funny, okay?

*applies at another job*

it's not right that you guys can make fun of, like, miley cyrus, but the minute i make fun of john for sucking dicks i'm

*applies at another job*

furthermore heterosexuality is just normal, okay? it's normal. so when i see someone being gay i

*applies at another job*

look, if our son or daughter is gay, they're loving gone, okay? i'm not keeping them. you can be supportive or whatever but i'm not having a human being in my

*applies at another job*

i saw you looking at me you loving human being what you gotta watch me take a piss you loving pervert i'll goddamn kill you i'll

*applies at another job*

yeah i'll watch two girls do it. that's hot. but two men is loving wrong. it's wrong, and it's against god. furthermore i

*applies at another job*

this country is going downhill. hell in a handbasket. everything was fine. and then we had to let the fags have their way. tell me i'm wrong! the country went to poo poo just as soon as they were allowed to

*applies at another job*

i have never, never ever, in my whole life, hurt a gay person. never. i don't do that. it's just not right.

*applies at another job*

listen when i said 'human being' that was just how... it was how we said it where i come from. i didn't mean it to hurt. it didn't come from a place of hate.

*applies at another job*

she was loving kissing her in the break room. what did you want me to do; NOT say something?

*applies at another job*

what are you doing reading my facebook anyways? that's private. that's not for you to read.

i don't give a poo poo i didn't set my profile to private; what i said was not meant to be

*applies at another job*

gently caress you, you loving human being piece of poo poo

*applies at another job*

i'll kill you

*applies at another job*

u r gay lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

GreatGreen posted:

u r gay lol

I might be wrong but I think somebody already made this joke.

• Locked thread