Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
uguu
Mar 9, 2014

im confused

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Trixie Hardcore posted:

I might be wrong but I think somebody already made this joke.

And the gayer becomes the gayee

chopbustabrown
Sep 14, 2011

I AM THE HEAT MISER
Gay thread

*Gas thread

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

what to take away from this thread: Dr VideoGames 0.299 is convinced we are all out to get him and that we'll conduct a witch hunt for him, desperate and seething

uguu
Mar 9, 2014

:redhammer:
edit:gently caress

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i wish i was gay because it would give me some drive to do something with my life

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

BKPR posted:

i wish i was gay because it would give me some drive to do something with my life

same but because id prob enjoy sucking dick

myshl0ng
Feb 19, 2011

ooh, i've been a bad little poster!
When something is stupid and dumb then it is "gay". That is the only way you should and have to use it.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
its only gay if your taking it

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

i call stuff gay sometimes but i use human being way more and usually in traffic or on xbox

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013
I. can't. stop. farting.

I fart at work. I fart during sex (even during oral). I fart on stage whilst performing with my band. I fart on the train—basically, I fart non-stop. The thing is, my farts are ALWAYS loud, but never smell. Like without fail. Prominent but not noxious.

Anyway, all this finally came to a head when my fiancee invited me to meet her parents for the first time. She begged me to take bean-o (she bought me some for my b-day), saying her parents are super old/conservative and what not see any humour nor would they be understanding of my repeated flatulence, but I hate the idea of taking pills. Never have ingested pills, never will (history of addiction in my family). So anyway, I agree to take bean-o to get her off my back. She makes me promise. Like, all of a sudden, I'm sayin' an oath, and I can't back out now, I'm trapped. She's so happy that she ends up giving me some a-maz-ing road head on the way to her parent's house. God i'll miss that eager mouth...Thing is, I can feel the farts coming. I manage to hold them in (hate holding them in, so this was a labor of love) throughout her sucking me off and manage to release a major amalgamation of unholy farts outside her parents' house (said i had to take a call, thank god I have a real job with people needing me to weigh in, since it gave me a great out).

Listen, I'm not a religious guy, in fact I am an evangelical atheist...so I tell you this to relay how desperate I was...after releasing my fart, as I stood there at the door, doorbell rang, just waiting for the judgement, I look up and I beg God to spare me from my flatulence...just ONCE!

Well, fast forward, we're at the table, the mom is serving some disgusting casserole/white-person lunch concoction (promised myself I'd never end up with a white woman, partly because of how awful all the food is, but love is love, and it strikes without warning). So there I am, shifting a bit uneasily, trying to play it cool, but I was so concentrated on holding in my farts, that I could barely keep up with the banter, inane that it was, I still wanted to make a good impression...which I was failing at horribly.

In and out I was traveling of consciousness, I could feel myself getting sweaty, right then I realized, DUH! I can just excuse myself, and go to the bathroom! Well I happened to be so out of it, that I didn't realize we were actually all saying grace, and as I got up to say, "Excuse me," I let out a giantly embarrassing fart...followed by a few more.

When I get nervous, I laugh, so gently caress, I started laughing a bit. The father looks at me like I've just spat on the American flag and baby Jesus all at once. What's worse is that I just cound't stop farting and laughing. Finally I manage to leave the room. I come back and surprisingly, all seems fine, I sit back down, apologize once more, they assure me its ok, and quickly try to change the subject. Anyway, as you can probably guess, my flatulence continued throughout—now, I thought I was being sorta stealthy, I thought I was getting away with it. But after dinner, my fiancee pulls me aside and tells me she's mortified. Again, like I said, I laugh when I'm nervous...so I smirked a bit as I was apologizing, which she took for me being a disingenious rear end in a top hat. She huffed, puffed, and blew me off. Told me that she wanted to stay at her parent's house for the weekend and that I should go back without her. And that we had to talk when she got back. JESUS CHRIST.

Now I'm sitting in the car a few blocks down. Confused. Farting. not sure what to do.

Goons, do i try to go back in? Should I call and apologize? Just show up and be the man? I love this woman, but I had no idea how sensitive she'd be around her parents. Please help.

:gas:

Titty Warlord fucked around with this message at 03:35 on Apr 21, 2014

Fat Ogre
Dec 31, 2007

Guns don't kill people.

I do.
This thread is so gay it has AIDS now.

getitoffgetitoff
Sep 24, 2007

by Ralp
(even during oral).

Boner Medicine
Feb 1, 2014

THS posted:

im gay

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014
no now it's all about "gaymo" and "queerbo" and things like that

Ironed Idol
Nov 16, 2013

by XyloJW
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3uuWmzEb3o

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tB7YyV6CSQ4

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Titty Warlord posted:

I. can't. stop. farting.

I fart at work. I fart during sex (even during oral). I fart on stage whilst performing with my band. I fart on the train—basically, I fart non-stop. The thing is, my farts are ALWAYS loud, but never smell. Like without fail. Prominent but not noxious.

Anyway, all this finally came to a head when my fiancee invited me to meet her parents for the first time. She begged me to take bean-o (she bought me some for my b-day), saying her parents are super old/conservative and what not see any humour nor would they be understanding of my repeated flatulence, but I hate the idea of taking pills. Never have ingested pills, never will (history of addiction in my family). So anyway, I agree to take bean-o to get her off my back. She makes me promise. Like, all of a sudden, I'm sayin' an oath, and I can't back out now, I'm trapped. She's so happy that she ends up giving me some a-maz-ing road head on the way to her parent's house. God i'll miss that eager mouth...Thing is, I can feel the farts coming. I manage to hold them in (hate holding them in, so this was a labor of love) throughout her sucking me off and manage to release a major amalgamation of unholy farts outside her parents' house (said i had to take a call, thank god I have a real job with people needing me to weigh in, since it gave me a great out).

Listen, I'm not a religious guy, in fact I am an evangelical atheist...so I tell you this to relay how desperate I was...after releasing my fart, as I stood there at the door, doorbell rang, just waiting for the judgement, I look up and I beg God to spare me from my flatulence...just ONCE!

Well, fast forward, we're at the table, the mom is serving some disgusting casserole/white-person lunch concoction (promised myself I'd never end up with a white woman, partly because of how awful all the food is, but love is love, and it strikes without warning). So there I am, shifting a bit uneasily, trying to play it cool, but I was so concentrated on holding in my farts, that I could barely keep up with the banter, inane that it was, I still wanted to make a good impression...which I was failing at horribly.

In and out I was traveling of consciousness, I could feel myself getting sweaty, right then I realized, DUH! I can just excuse myself, and go to the bathroom! Well I happened to be so out of it, that I didn't realize we were actually all saying grace, and as I got up to say, "Excuse me," I let out a giantly embarrassing fart...followed by a few more.

When I get nervous, I laugh, so gently caress, I started laughing a bit. The father looks at me like I've just spat on the American flag and baby Jesus all at once. What's worse is that I just cound't stop farting and laughing. Finally I manage to leave the room. I come back and surprisingly, all seems fine, I sit back down, apologize once more, they assure me its ok, and quickly try to change the subject. Anyway, as you can probably guess, my flatulence continued throughout—now, I thought I was being sorta stealthy, I thought I was getting away with it. But after dinner, my fiancee pulls me aside and tells me she's mortified. Again, like I said, I laugh when I'm nervous...so I smirked a bit as I was apologizing, which she took for me being a disingenious rear end in a top hat. She huffed, puffed, and blew me off. Told me that she wanted to stay at her parent's house for the weekend and that I should go back without her. And that we had to talk when she got back. JESUS CHRIST.

Now I'm sitting in the car a few blocks down. Confused. Farting. not sure what to do.

Goons, do i try to go back in? Should I call and apologize? Just show up and be the man? I love this woman, but I had no idea how sensitive she'd be around her parents. Please help.

lol

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

baw posted:

levels, jerry

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
People who call things gay around company or strangers are like faggy middle schoolers

Fat Ogre
Dec 31, 2007

Guns don't kill people.

I do.
It's p gay to call things faggy. Hth.

Recoome
Nov 9, 2013

Matter of fact, I'm salty now.
Page 5 is a pretty gay page, imo

catpowerd
Jan 9, 2008

swinging your guitar around
Cause they wanted to hear that meow
I just call people puerto rican.

Neptr
Mar 1, 2011

Because I haven't heard people say something was gay since I was in high school so when my coworkers say it I feel like I'm working with idiot man-children, pretty cringeworthy

ReptileChillock
Jan 7, 2014

by Lowtax
this thread is hella gay

Fat Ogre
Dec 31, 2007

Guns don't kill people.

I do.
I still say Gay as hell. And retarded.

If only gays can say it, then I can choose to be temporarily gay when I say it so as not to offend, then switch back to straight after it is said.

Don't hate people for saying something is gay it is ok when gays say it.

Recoome
Nov 9, 2013

Matter of fact, I'm salty now.

Fat Ogre posted:

If only gays can say it, then I can choose to be temporarily gay when I say it so as not to offend, then switch back to straight after it is said.

:airquote:temporarily:airquote:

Fat Ogre
Dec 31, 2007

Guns don't kill people.

I do.

Leo Showers posted:

:airquote:temporarily:airquote:

Please don't kinkshame mercurial sexuality. It is a real thing I just made up.

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

I call stuff gay but it hurts my lesbian friend's feelings and so I apologized but I still do it anyway.

Also my two-year-old saw a guy riding his bike shirtless and yelled THAT'S GAY and I felt bad but I lol'd sooooo hard.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8YZd0IYtIE

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
shut ur man-pleaser, op

Cool Blue Reason
Jan 7, 2010

by Lowtax
I can't believe people still use "gay" as an insult in the year 2014, but I am not surprised that it's mostly the blacks doing it.

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

Fat Ogre posted:

unsurprising

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Titty Warlord posted:

I. can't. stop. farting.

hooked on beano

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Neptr posted:

Because I haven't heard people say something was gay since I was in high school so when my coworkers say it I feel like I'm working with idiot man-children, pretty cringeworthy

This

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
My gay roommate gets upset if you call things gay but he calls people cunts all the time

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Well hopefully their jobs are as lovely as they are.

I don't think being famous on tumblr counts as a job.

Vhak lord of hate
Jun 6, 2008

I AM DRINK THE BLOOD OF JESUS
human being has good insult mouthfeel, gay doesn't.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

uguu posted:

im confused

don't be a human being

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BMS
Mar 11, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
You people need to educate yourselves on THE GAY.

IT'S NO LAUGHING MATTER.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zc7oqSt9xQ

LEGAL PUNISHMENT THE GAY AWAY

• Locked thread