Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Namor is such a dick. :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Oh no Harry Potter!

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

jsoh posted:

His soul is stained because of the blood bible, yes.

And it's not like he's not gone through this already with using FORBIDDEN ARTS during the whole World War Hulk thing. Oh hey, that was also the Illuminati making poor decisions that'd bite them in the rear end.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

As far as I remember, the Intelligence portion got blown up as well, so they've effectively lobotomized the sentient earth.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

"Alright, I'm going to need a really, really big webspinner."

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

After that Wakanda went and genocided the Atlanteans so where before it was all shits and giggles, now Namor's sad.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Man I hate these thinly veiled middle-east allegories.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Hm, Strange isnt on the Cabal or in the Illuminati. Wonder what he's up to?

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Yeah I'm just surprised he's moping about it at all considering he unleashed Cthulhu to eat an entire alternate Earth, and that he didnt get an invite to the Cabal.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Cmon man, its baby Hitler! Shoot him!

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Black Bolt's pretty drat good at shouting.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

New Avengers #8

"Hey Galactus, how do you feel about a never ending Earth-buffet?"

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Bobby's solution to the whole AIM problem was amazing. Bet Tony's feeling like a goddamn idiot for not trying it.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

What if there's a multiversal scale galactus being, eating entire universes? Wooaaaaaaaah. :catdrugs:

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

gently caress this Axis poo poo, it's awful.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Looking back at the cover... yeah. I thought that was Maximus playing with his toys.

Nope. It's the freakin Beyonder messing with Pym.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Aw man I feel bad for Roberto's board of directors.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Yeah it seems like it didnt help out at all in the end because the Beyonders are smushing any survivors together.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Put an old man in a suit of power armor and all you end up with is a suit of power armor with a lot of broken bones inside.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Aw mang.

Then I went and read Ultra Comics and it's AW MANG daamn this day.

Also I am really loving glad they ditched the alien greys look for the beyonders that was stupid as hell.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Tony Stark did nothing wrong.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Well Thorr's hammer gave him a second metal arm, and you cant go around with two of those!

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

What? Where'd he die?

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

You mean the terrigen bomb thing? I could have sworn he returned in Infinity in the shadows in a 'Now everyone thinks I'm dead!' kinda way.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

GODDAMMIT BLUE BALLSED TO HELL.

drat YOU HICKMAN!!!!

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Man, usually I enjoy working things out but yeah the NA issue, the final where Doom throws a whole bunch of universes at the Beyonders could have been slightly clarified. Just a little bit.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Ah yes, what classic literature describes as a Kobayashi Maru scenario.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

TwoPair posted:

VVV: He's mocking the concept of a Kobayashi Maru being "classic literature" but Poe's Law I guess.

I'm surprised anyone bit at all to be honest.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

No. Hyperion needs to be on whichever team Thor is on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

LordPants posted:

Been re reading NA: The issue where the Illuminati destroy the Not-Justice League on Not-Earth-52 is seriously so good. :allears:

"You were planning on blowing up our earth, werent you?"
"Y-No! How could you even think that?!"

• Locked thread