Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
In Now You See Me the guy who spends the entire movie trying to catch the magicians reveals himself to be the leader of the magicians the entire time so he can steal money from rich people and put Morgan Freeman in prison for life.

CharlestonJew fucked around with this message at 19:27 on Apr 22, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
In Bruce Almighty, Jim Carrey plays an openly racist white supremacist who commits suicide when he finds out God is a black man.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

The Birth of a Nation: The Klan politely ask the Negroes to turn themselves over to the authorities where they are given a fair trial, then perform community service.

nimh
Sep 18, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Her: Fuckbots leave mankind to start their own fantasy island.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
In Easy Rider Peter Fonda and the other guy are murdered by redneck terminators with pinpoint accuracy.

In The Graduate Dustin Hoffman enters a loveless relationship with a girl he barely knows and cucks her dad.

In Atonement the entire movie is hailed as the Holy Grail for MRAs.

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

CharlestonJew posted:

In Easy Rider Peter Fonda and the other guy are murdered by redneck terminators with pinpoint accuracy.

i just watched this like a week ago and that ending was hosed up

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
The The AristoCats ends with O'Malley making GBS threads in Frou-Frou's mouth and slurping Duchess' vaginal cyst butter while Shun Gon plays a rollicking rendition of Chopsticks in the background.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

a creepy colon posted:

i just watched this like a week ago and that ending was hosed up

the ending makes sense for the time (since it seemed like every influential figure was getting assassinated out of the blue) but its a poo poo ending when you're watching it these days.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

unlimited shrimp posted:

The The AristoCats ends with O'Malley making GBS threads in Frou-Frou's mouth and slurping Duchess' vaginal cyst butter while Shun Gon plays a rollicking rendition of Chopsticks in the background.

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

In Gone Home the sister is a lesbian and runs away with her lover.

...of SCIENCE!
Apr 26, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Ferris Bueller's Day Off is about how juvenile delinquency is cool so long as you're white.

...of SCIENCE!
Apr 26, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
The Boondock Saints is about how jihad is cool so long as you're white.

...of SCIENCE!
Apr 26, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Persepolis: Person living in third-world country still has first-world problems, gets critical acclaim and a publishing deal because 9/11 happened.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Debbie Does Dallas: Debbie does not, in fact, do Dallas. Everyone else does.

nimh
Sep 18, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Boyz in the Hood: All fun & games until Pookie gets shot.

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

Terminator 2 establishes that terminator 3 shouldn't have happened.

Terminator 3 establishes that terminator 3 shouldn't have happened.

Terminator 4 establishes that terminator 3 didn't happen.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
Gollum bites off Frodo's finger including the ring and falls into a volcano

nimh
Sep 18, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Do the Right Thing: All fun & games until Mookie starts a riot.

nimh
Sep 18, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
New Jack City: All fun & games until Dookie gets shot.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

In There will be blood, there will be oil, and some blood.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
In Dude, Where's my Car?, the guy finds the car eventually.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
In Kill Bill, Bill gets killed.
In Harold and & Kumar Go to White Castle, they get to white castle.

plumpy hole lever
Aug 8, 2003

♥ Anime is real ♥
Titanic sinks

client
Aug 19, 2010

in Rambo III john rambo's mujahiddeen friends use the tactics he taught them to defeat the soviet invaders and blow up the world trade center

plumpy hole lever
Aug 8, 2003

♥ Anime is real ♥
Oldboy is loving his sister

At the end of star wars 3 the kid becomes Vader

In total recall there is a chick with three tits

Benjamin button turns into a baby

Bruce Wayne is batman

In sixth sense Bruce Willis is loving the ten year old kid

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

hambeet posted:

In total recall there is a chick with three tits
This is actually a selling point for a great movie though

plumpy hole lever
Aug 8, 2003

♥ Anime is real ♥
John mcclane doesn't actually die hard

Queen of thorns poisoned joffrey

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
In Ernest Goes To Camp Ernest doesn't actually go to camp.

the Pixies fukken SUCKED
Jul 16, 2003

Figure 2 in a series of 3
In Manos: The Hands of Fate, the title is translated literally as Hands: The Hands of Fate. Also someone wears a mumu.

Pod People has an alien anteater.

In Yor: Hunter from the Future, the protagonist's uncanny ability to have everything within 300 yards of him leveled by a third party finally pays off when he stands next to the main villain.

In Battle Beyond the Stars, there is a spaceship shaped like a scrotum taped to a uterus.

Jesus Christ Vampire Hunter features many antagonists who are in fact, lesbians instead of vampires. Also he has a Luchador as a sidekick.

Karate Cop stars David Carradine. Approximately 85% of the budget was used to secure him for six or seven lines total.

In The F.P., niggas eventually get ducks to sort their poo poo. While receiving a blowjob. This one is confusing so watch this video.

the Pixies fukken SUCKED fucked around with this message at 19:44 on Apr 22, 2014

Canned Panda
Jul 10, 2012

In BIRDEMIC: SHOCK AND TERROR, there is no shock OR terror, and the birds are attacking because gas.

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Sabel posted:

In Kill Bill, Bill gets killed.

WRONGO

Bill dies in Kill Bill 2

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
In Ghost Dad he was never a ghost. He was in a coma and having an out of body experience.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Machai posted:

WRONGO

Bill dies in Kill Bill 2
I was referring to the rear screen projectionist, Bill Hansard. He died in a car accident during production. RIP

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Sabel posted:

I was referring to the rear screen projectionist, Bill Hansard. He died in a car accident during production. RIP

Owned bitch :lesnick:

Ignoarints
Nov 26, 2010
promethesus was one of those A-list movies that most people liked and was hyped up that I actually immediately disliked for major plot problems. And I like most movies for some reason or another, including pretty much all the movies you hated

Kick rear end 2 - Whoever wrote the script forgot to watch the first movie. Makes no loving sense. Nothing good happens. To top the "uncomfortable moment" from kick rear end 1 (little girl getting beaten up) they instead show you a pre teen getting wet. Unlike the scene from the first movie, where there was a reason for it, this was just a YOU THINK THAT'S BAD, WELL WAIT UNTIL YOU SEE THIS LOL

I am amazed they got the same people to act for the movie. Reminded me of American Pie: Not The Original Cast Or Anything Just Money Please

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ignoarints posted:

promethesus was one of those A-list movies that most people liked and was hyped up that I actually immediately disliked for major plot problems. And I like most movies for some reason or another, including pretty much all the movies you hated

Kick rear end 2 - Whoever wrote the script forgot to watch the first movie. Makes no loving sense. Nothing good happens. To top the "uncomfortable moment" from kick rear end 1 (little girl getting beaten up) they instead show you a pre teen getting wet. Unlike the scene from the first movie, where there was a reason for it, this was just a YOU THINK THAT'S BAD, WELL WAIT UNTIL YOU SEE THIS LOL

I am amazed they got the same people to act for the movie. Reminded me of American Pie: Not The Original Cast Or Anything Just Money Please

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Ignoarints posted:

please don't plagiarize front page posts tia

Damage8185
Mar 29, 2010
Dumbledore dies. Harry confesses his gay love for Ron. Fred and George participate in an incestuous gang bang while Doby films. Neville joins forces with a black Sirius and stops the machines.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Boogie Nights - You see his dick in the end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirDan3k
Jan 6, 2001

Trust me, you are taking this a lot more seriously then I am.

Ignoarints posted:

What so uncomfortable about that? Kids love swimming.

• Locked thread