Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Trabandiumium
Feb 20, 2010

in Catch Me if You Can tom hanks can

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr Strangepants
Nov 26, 2003

Mein Führer! I can dance!
In the animated film 9 the dolls turn out to be homunculi created from the soul of the scientist who made Skynet and everything is goth as gently caress.

James Bond fucks a married girl but then she dies :(

...of SCIENCE! posted:

Persepolis: Person living in third-world country still has first-world problems, gets critical acclaim and a publishing deal because 9/11 happened.

This is incredibly true.

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

ace ventura finds the albino bat but it turns out youre not allowed to sex up the bride to be and he was chased into the african jungle never to be seen again

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

o wait bad movies gently caress disregard

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

...of SCIENCE! posted:

The Secret Life of Walter Mitty: Papa John's eHarmony Cinnabon Stretch Armstrong Life Magazine

The Secret Life of Walter Mitty: turns out making a wes anderson movie is harder than it looks

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

In United 93 the plane crashes at the end.

Fumble
Sep 4, 2006

In 3 men and a baby they bust an international drugs ring by recklessly endangering an abandoned child.

tiananman
Feb 6, 2005
Non-Headkins Splatoma
In Get Him to the Greek they do

dino.
Mar 28, 2010

Yip Yip, bitch.
In Brokeback Mountain two gay cowboys have sex with no lube or condoms NO HOMO and then go back home to lead hetero lives except they get together once in a while and make with the sexy times. And then one dies.

Kolos
Jul 19, 2009
I just bored myself watching man of steel: kryptonians are retarded.

Persona non grata
Apr 25, 2010
In Forrest Gump Tom Hanks is patient zero in the AIDS epidemic.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
In the Transformers movies a bunch of indistinguishable giant robots do incomprehensible things and a lot of poo poo blows up. It's really hard to tell which is which but the good robots manage to blow up the bad robots.

Also the black robot gets broken first

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

In Star Trek and Star Trek: Into Darkness Kirk is constantly rewarded for being a jerk who breaks all the rules.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Dr Strangepants posted:

In the animated film 9 the dolls turn out to be homunculi created from the soul of the scientist who made Skynet and everything is goth as gently caress.

in the animated film 9 they realize you're going to guess the good, makes-sense ending so they put in a weird poo poo ending instead

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
Did you ever see Adaptation? Remember when the brother is talking about his screenplay and the scene where someone gets in a car chase with their split personality? Yeah it turns out that's actually the plot of High Tension.

dino.
Mar 28, 2010

Yip Yip, bitch.
At the end of Mean Girls the meanest mean girl gets hit by the bus, Lindsay Lohan wins a math competition, and becomes homecoming queen. Also something about Tina Fey teaching girls that making up rumours about each other is mean, and you shouldn't do it. So then everyone makes up.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Superman Returns Superman Returns. Finds out he had an autistic bastard son, gets the poo poo kicked out of him by Kumar, then lifts a big rock.

OMGLASERPEWPEWPEW
Dec 17, 2005
PEWPEWPEWPEWPEW PEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEW
The Fifth Element is actually loving awesome.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

dino. posted:

At the end of Mean Girls the meanest mean girl gets hit by the bus, Lindsay Lohan wins a math competition, and becomes homecoming queen. Also something about Tina Fey teaching girls that making up rumours about each other is mean, and you shouldn't do it. So then everyone makes up.

I hate that movie.

mrbannon
Sep 30, 2011
In Logjammin' Karl Hungus fixes the cable.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
In The Descent 2 a dude rescues a chick from the cave but the locals don't believe her so they force her back into the cave. She manages to escape again but then the dude who rescued her in the beginning hits her with a shovel and shoves her back into the cave for unknown reasons.

TheEggsBenedict
Jan 4, 2013

if i go crazy then
will you still
call me superman
in troll 2 nilbog is goblin spelled backwards hth

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
In Cloverfield a big monster destroys Manhattan and some dumbasses who live in it. Also people with bad eyes got motion sickness.

...of SCIENCE!
Apr 26, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

TheEggsBenedict posted:

in troll 2 nilbog is goblin spelled backwards hth

In Zardoz Zardoz means "Wizard of Oz"

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
The main characters turn out to be the killers in A Perfect Getaway. It's really not that bad though, it's just predictable.

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004
In Silence of the Lambs I'd gently caress me so hard

Minimum Syntaxing
Oct 29, 2008

He looks white, but he's the son of a black man!
I don't remember whether John died at the end of John Dies At The End, but I'm pretty sure that he didn't.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Santheb posted:

In United 93 the plane crashes at the end.

True story when that movie came out a bunch of my friends were talking about it and I off-handedly said "I dont think I'm gonna see that movie. I already know how it ends"

Boy if you want to stop a conversation and have people stare at you that's one way to do it

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
In Under the Skin it turns out that the monster chick can't be saved, she was always a monster under her skin, and the man who tries to rape her kills her when he sees what a monster she is

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Fartmaster posted:

I don't remember whether John died at the end of John Dies At The End, but I'm pretty sure that he didn't.

Unless they changed it from the book, he doesn't.

plumpy hole lever
Aug 8, 2003

♥ Anime is real ♥
In oldboy he is loving his daughter

plumpy hole lever
Aug 8, 2003

♥ Anime is real ♥
In captain America two it turns out shield is run by Nazis who have been kept alive on a computer tape storage bank from the 70s

Quint Gets Eaten
Apr 23, 2014
In Valhala Rising, nothing of note ever happens

...of SCIENCE!
Apr 26, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Drag Me To Hell: She gets dragged to hell

Kablamo!
Jul 5, 2013
In Identity All of the main characters are actually multiple personalities of a convicted murderer and the movie is taking place within his mind. His lawyer convinces the parole board that if the murderer personalty is "killed" in his head then the man should be released because he won't be a threat anymore. This seems to happen and everyone is happy. Then Amanda Peet is killed while tending her orange grove that exists in the head of the murderer, so he is a murderer after all!

Somehow this movie has a 7.3 rating on IMDB

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
In the Amazing Spiderman, Parker beats up a scientist

Kablamo!
Jul 5, 2013
In Chasing Amy Ben Affleck is upset because his new girlfriend had a threesome in high school.

SteveVizsla
Mar 19, 2009

Why do I always want to sock it to you so hard?
In Lady in the Water I actually have no idea how it ended because I fell asleep 7 different times and then went through a phase where I needed the DVD menu music to sleep at night.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

In the shining Stanley Kubrick secretly apologizes for raping and killing a child

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
good on him for apologizing

• Locked thread