Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tipps
Apr 18, 2006

party in the front

business in the back

Rhonyn Peacemaker posted:

I am too het. The guy would have to be like, super girly, and not talk, and have girly hair, and not look at me, and basically be a perpetual bottom, and probably wear a dress.

OH GOD THIS IS HOW IT HAPPENS.

basically you just described every "bi masc discrete jock" type on grindr ever, and the stereotype that a lot of thin asian guys either hate or own (like our dear @_@(tm) from earlier)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gorman Thomas
Jul 24, 2007
if you don't gently caress dylan op I'll have you banned m8

queertea
Jun 4, 2013

Not Fade Away
+1 for sex w/ Dylan

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
It's not a question of you loving Dylan or not, it's a question of "will Dylan give you the privilege of loving him?"

A Keg
Jan 7, 2014

by Ralp
Vintage responded

Dylan is pretty great, I think I should block him because he's too awesome to screw with.

Black Baby Goku.
Feb 5, 2014

by Lowtax
and people act like gay people aren't just hosed up mental retard savages LOL!!!

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Invite Dylan to The Pint Public House and buy him a beer.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

gay slang is pretty much nice ways of saying "hairy fat guy" and "slightly less fat and hairy guy"

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

dylan doesn't know how to flirt. teach him how to flirt. set the caged bird free.

queertea
Jun 4, 2013

Not Fade Away
Buy Dylan an account.

A Keg
Jan 7, 2014

by Ralp

Spook House posted:

and people act like gay people aren't just hosed up mental retard savages LOL!!!

Buy an avatar if you want your opinion respected around here, kid

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

queertea posted:

Buy Dylan an account.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

OP you stop messing with Dylan right now mister :argh:

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Tim Burtons Rug posted:

Buy an avatar if you want your opinion respected around here, kid

Refer Vintage to Dylan. They seem like they'd make a good pair.

Tipps
Apr 18, 2006

party in the front

business in the back
Vintage is a demisexual. Roll with it. Ask him what it takes to get to be known. Ask him if the partner is involved. Ask which one is the top/bottom? Shame him for not getting the The Office reference and then sperg for at least 4 texts about how great The Office is.

Dylan is cute I feel bad for being mean to him.

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

Marry Dylan and make him pay for your lifestyle.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

I don't think there's much comedy in vintage. I don't like the pretending to be smart and not just saying "show me ur cock" guys.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

hemale in pain posted:

I don't think there's much comedy in vintage. I don't like the pretending to be smart and not just saying "show me ur cock" guys.

We need to go back to the anime strategy

Tipps
Apr 18, 2006

party in the front

business in the back

hemale in pain posted:

On the one hand, I feel like if Cute_Goon starts to say weird poo poo, Vintage will block. But on the other, vintage made first contact so he finds Cute_Goon attractive.

Fireless Phoenix
May 4, 2012

by Lowtax
See goons, people can find you attractive

A Keg
Jan 7, 2014

by Ralp

Tipps posted:

On the one hand, I feel like if Cute_Goon starts to say weird poo poo, Vintage will block. But on the other, vintage made first contact so he finds Cute_Goon attractive.

There is a lot of strategy to grindr that I was never privy to before this afternoon.

A Keg
Jan 7, 2014

by Ralp

Fireless Phoenix posted:

See goons, people can find you attractive

Are you Dylan?

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

I bothered reading the OP and I jesus gently caress people are actually responding to that picture? lmao

discount cathouse
Mar 25, 2009

CharlestonJew posted:

We need to go back to the anime strategy

ask him if hes seen sailor moon, and if yes, if he remembers the "cutie moon rod"

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

Tim Burtons Rug posted:

There is a lot of strategy to grindr that I was never privy to before this afternoon.

Strategy/romance same thing

Meis
Sep 2, 2011

Dylan is the best. Vote Dylan 2014 gay hookup of the year.

queertea
Jun 4, 2013

Not Fade Away
You're lucky, OP. Guys like Dylan are usually endgame content only.

discount cathouse
Mar 25, 2009

Is it fascism yet posted:

ask him if hes seen sailor moon, and if yes, if he remembers the "cutie moon rod"

do this with everyone btw

Chump Farts
May 9, 2009

There is no Coordinator but Narduzzi, and Shilique is his Prophet.
very good lp, op

Kid Gloves
Jul 31, 2013

by XyloJW
has OP hosed yet

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Is it fascism yet posted:

do this with everyone btw

not worth poo poo without an offer for a guided tour

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

send dylan a torso shot of a black man

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

CharlestonJew posted:

Refer Vintage to Dylan. They seem like they'd make a good pair.

Dylan can do better than Vintage, c'mon

Tipps
Apr 18, 2006

party in the front

business in the back

hemale in pain posted:

I bothered reading the OP and I jesus gently caress people are actually responding to that picture? lmao

When dealing with grindr, just being white in most places gives you an automatic +10 to Desireability that then gets offset mainly by how fat you are. If you are a fit white guy, you can pretty much get any guy you want

This is especially true when you account for lowered standards and desperate closeted guys who just want to give you a bj behind the 7/11.

A Keg
Jan 7, 2014

by Ralp

Help Im Alive posted:

Dylan can do better than Vintage, c'mon

Dylan ain't nothing to cuck with.

queertea
Jun 4, 2013

Not Fade Away
Yeah, Grindr is a joke if you're looking for anything beyond shameful secret sex. Lots of decent guys on Mister and Growlr in my experience.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Tim Burtons Rug posted:

I feel sorry for that asian guy who is very interested in racist white dick apparently

this is a common thing with asian gays do not be surprised

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Tipps posted:

When dealing with grindr, just being white in most places gives you an automatic +10 to Desireability that then gets offset mainly by how fat you are. If you are a fit white guy, you can pretty much get any guy you want

This is especially true when you account for lowered standards and desperate closeted guys who just want to give you a bj behind the 7/11.

drat I need to get on grindr

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
Can we get a mod challenge that OP has to gently caress a dude from Grindr or is that technically illegal?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chump Farts
May 9, 2009

There is no Coordinator but Narduzzi, and Shilique is his Prophet.

queertea posted:

Yeah, Grindr is a joke if you're looking for anything beyond shameful secret sex. Lots of decent guys on Mister and Growlr in my experience.

i imagine the highest tier gays meet and gently caress at bars and social gatherings

• Locked thread