Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

The Washington Redfolk, under new ownership, renounce their rights to Sammy Baugh and draft Ray Lewis, MLB with their new first pick.

With their second pick that is currently on the clock the Washington Redfolk select Derrick Thomas, OLB

IcePhoenix fucked around with this message at 00:40 on Apr 30, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the mean lunch lady
Jun 24, 2009

went mad at sea
lots were drawn
Kroenke didn't survive
he was delicious
The Minnesota Vikings select

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
The Atlanta Falcons Select:

Those Glasses

That Swagger

The collectible

Eric Dickerson

Chilichimp fucked around with this message at 15:55 on Apr 30, 2014

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Giants take with the 41st pick Cortez Kennedy

Doltos fucked around with this message at 22:57 on Apr 30, 2014

Afterbirth Aftermath
Aug 29, 2002
The Denvers select former eater of people, Justice Alan Page

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
The country of Seychelles welcomes MEL BLOUNT

A Pale Horse
Jul 29, 2007

With the 44th overall pick the Bucs select, The Mad Scrambler, The original funslinger, Frantic Fran Tarkenton - QB

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FXyI4CNYDA

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
If this were a very real and serious draft, I would probably go with LaDainian Tomlinson here, but instead I'm gonna pick someone funner to talk about. A guy who's 6.15 60 yard dash time was a world record despite his gigantic size.

One of the first guys with the versatility to allow coaches to scheme around getting the ball in his hands. Hand it off, pass it to him, let him return kicks, what the gently caress ever man. Who ended his career second in total yards in the NFL despite spending the first 3 years of his career in the USFL.

With a professional mixed martial arts record of 2-0 with 2 knockouts.

The one and only poor man's Bo Jackson, Herschel Walker.

Volkerball fucked around with this message at 12:24 on May 1, 2014

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008
The Arizona Cardinals select Defensive Tackle Bob Lilly.

Gerund
Sep 12, 2007

He push a man

The Seattle Seahawks select Defensive Tackle 5-48. Merlin Olsen, Los Angeles Rams

A record 14-time pro bowler, first-ballot hall of famer, an equal member of the fearsome foursome alongside Deacon Jones.

Also, look at this face. Do you think a pissy QB is going to want to bring shame upon himself from a friend to the Little House on the Prarie?

didn't think so

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
The Carolina panthers select in the 2nd round with the 16th pick in said round a guy that is one of the most undervalued wide receivers of all time, a guy I feel would no doubt put up 1600+ yards 15 touchdown seasons in today's pass friendly league.

His statistics pale to others but you must take them In context.

quote:

For most of Warfield's tenure in Miami the Dolphins ran an offense which stressed running the ball. Warfield was considered a major threat on any given play. Even though he only caught 29 passes during the 1973 NFL season, 11 of those receptions were touchdowns, with four coming in the first half of the regular season finale. Three years earlier, when he arrived in Miami, he caught only 28 passes but he averaged 25.1 yards per catch.

The Carolina panthers swoop in and select Paul warfield, wide receiver

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

GET

YO

POPCORN

READY

Miami Dolphins select WR Terrell Owens

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

After some negotiation, it's been agreed upon with Mr. Fritz Pollard that he will move full time to the running back position.

With this news, the Pittsberg Steelers, with their second round selection, draft...

QBEagles, Quarterback

Alaois fucked around with this message at 21:11 on May 2, 2014

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

Tattoos? On MY black quarterback?
The Houston gently caress Yous are all about pain and no player in recent history has inflicted as much as this man. He is a role model for all of his teammates: He plays past the whistle and for him, football is secondary only to on-field homicide. Put your hands together and make sure they're covering your dick, because here comes the one, the only, the House of Spears...

NDAMUKONG

MOTHERFUCKING

SUH

DEFENSIVE TACKLE

tanglewood1420
Oct 28, 2010

The importance of this mission cannot be overemphasized
With the 52nd pick, the Indianapolis 500s select Champ Bailey. He's the best all-round cornerback that I've ever seen.

Here he is intercepting Tom Brady:

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
With the 53rd pick, the Bengals select arguably the best OLB of all time, a great ball hawk as well as a sure tackler:

[Hall of fame bust goes here]

Derrick Brooks, RLB, Tampa

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
With the 54th pick, the Cleveland Browns select Tiaina Baul Seau, Jr.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

The Saints throw Silly Burrito a bone and don't draft a Falcon or Panther, instead drafting an original Saint!

Willie Roaf, left tackle of dreams

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont
I'll update with a pic later but the cowboys select Gene Upshaw guard

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
The Detroit Coney Dogs select, Warren Sapp, defensive tackle/giant rear end in a top hat.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
The Batimore Ravens select John Elway.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Mel here picking for the vanished Top Hats Monthly

The Green Bay Packers select

Ki-Jana Carter

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
The Chicago Bears select 5 time NFL champion and 2 time Superbowl champion Bryan Bartlett "Bart" Starr Quarterback

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
With the 62nd pick in the TFF All-Time Mock Draft, the San Francisco 49ers select Bruce Matthews, offensive line.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

The Kansas City "I crtl+f'd this for 5 minutes incredulously" Chiefs select ILB Jack Lambert with the 63rd(!) pick.

3-63

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK
WHOA WHOA WHOA HOLD THE gently caress UP SOME REAL STUPID BULLSHIT HAS HAPPENED AND I NEED TO RECTIFY IT

You dumb assholes skipped a very good player. Let him tell you what I think of this:

The Jags use the 64th pick on none other than

L

D

T

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK
oh man that was a good post I just made. I wonder who's next. OH poo poo

With the 65th pick, I go all homer and pick Will Shields because he is cool and owns

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I'll be 100% and say I'm making this pick on reputation because everyone's taking offensive linemen :eng99:

Chiefs pick John Hannah, Guard

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
With the 67th pick in the TFF All-Time Mock Draft, the San Francisco 49ers select Michael Strahan, defensive end.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
On my phone Ill add a picture later.
The Chicago Bears select with the 68th pick, Jerry Kramer, Guard.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Packers are taking OJ Simpson with the 59th pick and Lynn Swann with the 69th pick

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
With the 70th pick the Baltimore Ravens select Ray Nitschke or however you spell that crazy old bastard's name.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

gently caress it, the Lions take Dan Fouts

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.
And by Dan Fouts he meant Matt Millen, because that's funnier and we can all agree that Intruder should be overruled.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ix4jlXNDd8

GM, Pundit,linebacker

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont
With the whatever pick in the all time TFF NFL draft, the Cowboys take pity on the guy they made very sad twice and select

Jim "Machine Gun" Kelly

QB, buffalo bills, cancer

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Phone posting but the Saints take Cris Carter

Picture later

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?

The Cleveland Browns select Emmitt Smith, RB

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
The phoneposting Bengals select Darrelle Revis.

Eifert Posting fucked around with this message at 02:38 on May 11, 2014

tanglewood1420
Oct 28, 2010

The importance of this mission cannot be overemphasized
The Indianapolis Colts select Mike Singletary, Linebacker

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

Tattoos? On MY black quarterback?
The gently caress Yous select Chuck Bednarik, LB, Eagles

Any motherfucker that can smoke a cigarette and cigar simultaneously is okay in my book.

• Locked thread