Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK
Oh poo poo I go first uh uh uh uh ok I got it

Let me begin with a story. When I was in middle school, I was a massive fan of Dan Marino. Not really the Dolphins as a whole, but mostly Dan Marino. He was excellent in Ace Ventura (which every kid I knew had seen several times) and he was a good quarterback. I liked Dan Marino so much that I even had this little pencil bag in my Trapper Keeper with old #13 on it. But then, one day, something hideous happened. I had gotten up to sharpen my pencil and when I sat back down this little shitbird named Scott Gifford had drawn a dick and balls all over the front of my precious Dan Marino pencil holder. I WAS SO loving MAD. Who did he think he was? Steve Young? Well, you know what, Scott Gifford? This is for you.

With the very first pick spreading the width and breadth of the entire history of the National Football League, the Jacksonville Jaguars select...

THE MAN

THE MYTH

THE ULTIMATE

THE UNDENIABLE

THE WORLDS GREATEST

I PROUDLY PRESENT TO YOU THE LEGEND HIMSELF

MR DANIEL MARINO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

WHOA WHOA WHOA HOLD THE gently caress UP SOME REAL STUPID BULLSHIT HAS HAPPENED AND I NEED TO RECTIFY IT

You dumb assholes skipped a very good player. Let him tell you what I think of this:

The Jags use the 64th pick on none other than

L

D

T

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

oh man that was a good post I just made. I wonder who's next. OH poo poo

With the 65th pick, I go all homer and pick Will Shields because he is cool and owns

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

The Jaguars jump for joy at their two picks in a row! Well, Dan Marino needs more weapons so let's get on that. The first one is Reggie Wayne, WR

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

The second pick is, of course, none other than Keyshawn Johnson, also WR,

• Locked thread