Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Rod Munch posted:

Just found this one that I made months ago and then forgot about.

Detective Thompson posted:

What is he saying? For some reason all I can see is "God, mosey posy!" which doesn't seem likely.

I'm no lipreader but "That's bullshit gently caress this gently caress" seems to fit.

e: after watching that a lot more bullshit is the only part I feel strong about.

Grittybeard fucked around with this message at 02:45 on Feb 18, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
It's "That's BULLSHIT [Marty?].... gently caress"

Rod Munch
Jul 17, 2001

This was from the Buffalo game. I think he said, "That's bullshit Mark...gently caress!". Mark Perlman was the line judge in the game.

I think this was after a couple iffy calls. There was an INT where the defender was all over WR, and Bulaga got blindsided on the same play. Then on the next play, Buffalo had a WR blocking downfield early on a big gainer and that's when he went ape poo poo.

bhsman
Feb 10, 2008

by exmarx
My sister is a cool artist who has no problem fulfilling her brother's dumb photoshop requests:

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont

bhsman posted:

My sister is a cool artist who has no problem fulfilling her brother's dumb photoshop requests:

now get poop to fall out of his butt chin

wtftastic
Jul 24, 2006

"In private, we will be mercifully free from the opinions of imbeciles and fools."

Febreeze posted:

oh my god yes

bhsman
Feb 10, 2008

by exmarx

Febreeze posted:

Don't let me stop you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poly and open-minded
Nov 22, 2006

In BOD we trust

Detective Thompson posted:

What is he saying? For some reason all I can see is "God, mosey posy!" which doesn't seem likely.

Rod Munch posted:

Just found this one that I made months ago and then forgot about.

GOD! Maurice Pouncey!

• Locked thread