Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

DEHUMANIZE  YOURSELF  &  FACE  TO  BLACULA

Chilichimp posted:

"The Kick Six" edges out the "Immaculate Deflection" as the greatest play in Auburn football history. Sucks they happened in back to back games. The universe needs to space these crazy coincidences out a little bit... Now auburn and Nick Marshall are going to be over-weighted in the spring rankings.

Speaking of which, has anyone seen that Nick Marshall kid? He's definitely a top 10 pick.

I choose a college team to follow every year (Canadian) and this year it was Auburn. I lost my poo poo as hard as I ever have when that play happened, especially after the ridiculous leadup. I think it's the best ending to a football game I've ever seen ever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

Yeah but even saying possibly is really, really premature

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

Wow that Carr guy on the Raiders can really ball. Maybe he'll resurrect the name

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

Eifert Posting posted:

There's a play in the Jets game where he goes through the line like there was some sort of clipping bug in a game of Madden. It seems like he just went through the line. He tackles the running back by just kinda walking into him and there's this pause where he just locks at the back, like he's confused or something. I'l .gif it later.

Margus Hunt rules.

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

I never really thought about it until reading "Slow Getting Up" (definitely recommended) and reading about all the opiate abuse but drat, playing in the NFL means being in pain all the time. I realize Dez Bryant is a superlative athlete but that hit would literally end my pasty out-of-shape life, I can only imagine how much pain he must be in afterwards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

it was a hot route and the rookie receiver didn't see the signal

• Locked thread